• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tuscaloosa Competitive Smash SIX!! Ft. Low Tier Doubles! NO DOOR FEE! August 22nd!!

Winnar

Smash Lord
Hey Winnar/George, I live about 8 miles from the Birmingham apartment. Any chance I could ride with you guys to TCS?

We could play the "I Spy" game and the "Guess That Anime" game.
Pretty sure I offered you a ride on the previous page. Will you be coming to the b-ham apartment the night before or are we picking you up in the morning?

If I'm picking you up at your place at all then I'll need an address. PM me or post here I don't care, as long as I get it I can find it.

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
Lol, sorry. I was saying since you were looking forward to the low tier tourney more than the regular doubles, we could team for that instead of the regular doubles. If you already have a partner, that's okay. I don't know if I will be able to do doubles or not.
Oh, well if that's the case then hmmm... Quite the conundrum, yes. I don't wanna leave anyone without a partner but if you can't do it then that's fine. Guess I'll just do low tier doubles with Robert then.

Mr. Referee, u know we prolly gonna face each other in the first round u know. I actually dont feel too confident about teams cuz my main gets ***** on teams so im forced to rely on my secondary. If i had to lose to someone i wouldnt mind if it were u considering our previous encounters.
lol Yeah, we probably shall face each other early, like we always do.

Winnar

Smash Lord
This is for Geo, Nu, Dingle, or T1J. What time are you guys going to be at the apartment?
Janitor told me he'd be there around 7 or 8.

I think George will be there to let us in though before that if you go earlier since he's working like all night starting at 10.

I think I'm going to be leaving here soon'ish.

Edit - Zero you're going to have to bring your 360 to the apartment and to TCS6, I have no room in my bookbag. I'll take my HDD and games, you just grab your 360. And if you have an arcade stick then do bring that as well.

Sweet I'm out see you guys soon :O

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
I got bored and kinda re-arranged the venue to make it look like it's supposed to be for a Brawl tournament. They only have enough tables for four setups, but twenty really nice single couch things (the ones that make circles). It's set up for four setups right now, with a sign-in table, some extra seating areas, and strategically placed trash cans. What? It's boring here when classes are over :p

I'm bringing my Wii, but I can't bring a TV. I'd be happy to help setup anything you guys need. I'll be there early... It's right across the courtyard xD

Also, I'm looking for as many friendlies as I can. I'll be the Diddy player who hasn't played in weeks that needs to practice for singles.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I got bored and kinda re-arranged the venue to make it look like it's supposed to be for a Brawl tournament. They only have enough tables for four setups, but twenty really nice single couch things (the ones that make circles). It's set up for four setups right now, with a sign-in table, some extra seating areas, and strategically placed trash cans. What? It's boring here when classes are over :p

I'm bringing my Wii, but I can't bring a TV. I'd be happy to help setup anything you guys need. I'll be there early... It's right across the courtyard xD

Also, I'm looking for as many friendlies as I can. I'll be the Diddy player who hasn't played in weeks that needs to practice for singles.
:D I'll play you in friendlies

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
<3

I just got curious... What do you guys think is the tier list of only the low-tiers? The same-ish or rather different? It seems like some of the lower characters are more viable in this environment.
Doubles changes everything, for one. Bowser will be terrible, but he's at the top of the low tier usually. Ike will be fantastic, and he's usually really easy to gimp. In teams he has more opportunities to setup a hard strike on the opponents than in singles.

I think that PT is probably the best of the bunch for singles, though. Because squirtle is broken tier.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Yeahuzzz good **** everyone

Thanks for trying Lou, but Dan was able to show up so :D

Ing - I hope some of the stuff I said helped, I was really really sleep deprived and super tired at that time...so I have very little recollection of the things I actually said :O

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Thanks for hosting T1J, had a pretty fun time.
: D Yay for getting my butt whooped in both singles and doubles bracket.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Wow. Kismet should have gone to SNES and repped some Falco instead of ****** AL. I should have gone -_-

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Good stuff guys, I had a lot of fun at this. I really wish I had the chance to have more friendlies with Elev8 and Kismet though... and the number of setups was kinda small.

A lot of good players were here, I hope to see you all at the next tournament.

Top Bottom