• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tuscaloosa Competitive Smash SIX!! Ft. Low Tier Doubles! NO DOOR FEE! August 22nd!!

Winnar

Smash Lord
@winnar how bout 10 (5 per team). U right we gonna cry when we laugh at how yall sd so much over dumb **** lmao. But while I teach u sf4 u can teach me bb
@munkus- all I got to say is that mk is gonna get rocked. we might mash on u as soon as we start to get tha trash out tha way. as much as I hate lil wayne "ELEV8 PUT THAT ***** N THA TRASH CAN LEAD'EM OUTSIDE UR DOOR ON YA TRASHMAN." U won't hav to worry bout holding stocks cuz u gonna lose them asap
@TJ1- u mad cuz u gotta find a new thread to spam up to get back at 3k post lmao
SF4/BB thing sounds like a plan, but you should probably get Zero to teach you about BB. He's way better at it than I am.

But yeah either 10 or 12, that way we each pay 2.50 or 3 bucks.

I would prefer not having to do any change because I don't want to deal with having to listen to all that coin in my pocket all day.

Winnar, you prefer Blazblue, but you only got BlueBawhls at that game. Imma make you my ***** and then **** you up in Street Fighter IV 'cuz you ain't nothin' but a skeet fighter.

I'm da best with all characters in all games and Imma use whoever the **** I want.
Cool story bro. Try not to get wrecked by Hakumen vs Arakune or you might never live it down.

Yeah actually nevermind there's no way that would happen with my Hakumen vs your Arakune XD

Edit - Biglou! :D Come teach me more Luigi stuff :O

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
SF4/BB thing sounds like a plan, but you should probably get Zero to teach you about BB. He's way better at it than I am.

But yeah either 10 or 12, that way we each pay 2.50 or 3 bucks.

I would prefer not having to do any change because I don't want to deal with having to listen to all that coin in my pocket all day.

Cool story bro. Try not to get wrecked by Hakumen vs Arakune or you might never live it down.

Yeah actually nevermind there's no way that would happen with my Hakumen vs your Arakune XD

Edit - Biglou! :D Come teach me more Luigi stuff :O
I'll do a teams MM with no partner!

And the Arakune was my bro; he sucks with everyone except Hakumen.

And, THIS:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=234893

is a cool story.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
HEY EVERYONE
I have heard a rumor that Jack Warner Parkway (the road that runs along the river as you get to the venue) will be closed down on saturday because of some kind of event.

So you might have to take the exit PRIOR to Jack Warner which is called Campus Drive. You get off the exit, go straight until you have to turn then turn left. Then just drive all the way down until you get to a large THREE WAY intersection (there will be a overhead walking bridge in front of you across the street, and to your left will be two big buildings [the ferguson center and the student service center] separated by a big open plaza)

TURN RIGHT there and then go straight and you will be on the same road as normally, just coming the other way (i.e you will turn RIGHT to get to Rose Towers)

I dont know if its true, and if it is, how long the road will be closed, but just posting this just in case.
as always, call me 205 356 2509 if you have trouble

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
>_______________>
You're not making any sense!

Because me and andy are getting 1st.
!!!!!!!

Sorry Winnar, I didn't know Scourge was talking about doubles. ._.

I meant "Because Winnar and I are getting first. :p"

My Oli is so rusty. T___T
I might bring out the ICs.
Not them in doubles though.
That would be silly.

That is all.

nice1

Smash Lord
I gotta figure out how ima get a ride to this now. Anyone around selma or the montgomery area can giv me a ride? I gots gas money

Winnar

Smash Lord
!!!!!!!

Sorry Winnar, I didn't know Scourge was talking about doubles. ._.

I meant "Because Winnar and I are getting first. :p"

My Oli is so rusty. T___T
I might bring out the ICs.
Not them in doubles though.
That would be silly.

That is all.
XD We should totally do a double IC team in a friendly with someone once just to see what it's like.

looking forward to this. I'm bringing 64 smash if anyone is interested. I wish the 64 side tourney was this time, haha.
Yay! :D

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
T________________________T

I probably won't be able to make it. Elev8 said the car he was going to use broke down. Neither Billy or I have a car, Cam is quitting the tournament scene, Kalm hasn't posted on Smashboards in a while, and he won't answer my calls. I can't think of anyone else near Auburn.

Sorry Winnar.

.____.

Winnar

Smash Lord
t________________________t

I Probably Won't Be Able To Make It. Elev8 Said The Car He Was Going To Use Broke Down. Neither Billy Or I Have A Car, Cam Is Quitting The Tournament Scene, Kalm Hasn't Posted On Smashboards In A While, And He Won't Answer My Calls. I Can't Think Of Anyone Else Near Auburn.

Sorry Winnar.

.____.
;-;

;-------------;

Edit - Okay so why when you quote someone does it sometimes capitalize the first letter of every word? WTF?

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
I gotta figure out how ima get a ride to this now. Anyone around selma or the montgomery area can giv me a ride? I gots gas money
Won't Reflex come through Montgomery on his way into Tuscaloosa?

(was going to say the Auburn people but uh....*cough*cough*)

Top Bottom