• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tuscaloosa Competitive Smash SIX!! Ft. Low Tier Doubles! NO DOOR FEE! August 22nd!!

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Hey Mr. Referee, since you are looking forward to the low tier tourney more than the regular, let's team for that instead of the regular brawl teams.

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
T________________________T

I probably won't be able to make it. Elev8 said the car he was going to use broke down. Neither Billy or I have a car, Cam is quitting the tournament scene, Kalm hasn't posted on Smashboards in a while, and he won't answer my calls. I can't think of anyone else near Auburn.

Sorry Winnar.

.____.
Someone give the poor guy a ride.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Also if the tourney ends too late and me and whoever's riding with me in my car can't drive back that night could anyone house us? (max 4 people coming)

BigLøu

Smash Lord
If hes not too far out of the way i certainly don't mind, it cant be too far otherwise id have to get up even earlier then i already am.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
He said he could be picked up in Montgomery

Which, depending on where you're coming from in Georgia, could be right on the way

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I just looked it up online, I'm coming from the north of GA, Montgomery is about 2 hours out of my way. Don't think I can pull that off :(

Winnar

Smash Lord
I just looked it up online, I'm coming from the north of GA, Montgomery is about 2 hours out of my way. Don't think I can pull that off :(
Any chance you could pick up Dan? He's in Auburn, I dunno exactly where that is either in relation to whether or not it's out of your way.

Oh and if you can't then is there any chance any of your GA passengers would be without a teammate and would like to team with me if I can't find someone else? >_>

This teammate thing is quite an odd problem.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Auburn is further south than Montgomery, so it'd be another 2 hours out of the way.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Yea auburn is even worse for me. :/

Winnar once I find out whose 100 percent coming with me, ill see if I can get someone to team with you. I'm teaming with rayku for both events, and hes the only one thats 100 percent confirmed right now.

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
Hey Mr. Referee, since you are looking forward to the low tier tourney more than the regular, let's team for that instead of the regular brawl teams.
Wait, what, no, I'm so confused! All these people dropping out and stuff. Winnar said I could team with his friend Robert for low tier because you weren't gonna be able to and then I was gonna team with you for normal doubles. Or so I thought before this all happened. So yeah...

Also why don't you people have good working cars??? lol

Winnar

Smash Lord
Wait, what, no, I'm so confused! All these people dropping out and stuff. Winnar said I could team with his friend Robert for low tier because you weren't gonna be able to and then I was gonna team with you for normal doubles. Or so I thought before this all happened. So yeah...

Also why don't you people have good working cars??? lol
I do, so Robert will be there and happy to team with you for either low tier or normal.

...oh wait a solution occurs to me :O!!

If you and stealth want to do low tiers then you and Robert can do normal doubles and then Jeff and I could do low tier and normal doubles...

assuming no one objects I guess

Oh wait that would put Robert out of low tier doubles.

****. Nevermind.

Also Biglou thanks :D <3

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'm excited for this tournament. I've never been to Alabama before.

Lounis, I'm LORD Rayku now. Get it right.

nice1

Smash Lord
I do gotta car but my mom has to drive it since hers is n tha shop and she doesn't want me to drive my car all over AL lol but I'll let yall no n tha morning if I can go or now

nice1

Smash Lord
Well guys *sigh*

I'll BE AT TCS6. GET WRECKED SON. YALL NEED TO THANK ALOHA FOR COMMING TO PICK ME UP

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Lol, sorry. I was saying since you were looking forward to the low tier tourney more than the regular doubles, we could team for that instead of the regular doubles. If you already have a partner, that's okay. I don't know if I will be able to do doubles or not.

The Brown Scourge

Smash Journeyman
Mr. Referee, u know we prolly gonna face each other in the first round u know. I actually dont feel too confident about teams cuz my main gets ***** on teams so im forced to rely on my secondary. If i had to lose to someone i wouldnt mind if it were u considering our previous encounters

oh yeah, nice1, good use of suspense or whatever with the whole spacing down like 20 rows. I almost cried

Top Bottom