• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tuscaloosa Competitive Smash SIX!! Ft. Low Tier Doubles! NO DOOR FEE! August 22nd!!

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
Hype Hype Hype!

I should be able to come to this if Elev8/Reflex gives me a ride :). I will be moving to Auburn for college, so I hope to meet all of you there.
Jimmy, pika cam or dangr can give you one.
yes, i am volunteering you for the job. :bee:

also you and me are still teaming right jimmy?

oh wait... NU's cousin wants to team with me. ok, youre free again jimmy. i wont hold you hostage asmy teammate any longer.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Billy from Atlanta is going to Auburn next semester, so he will be at TCS6! He plays a nice Sheik.

CONFIRMED MMs: danGR, Scourge (Yoshi dittos) :D

anyone else want to mm?

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Jimmy, pika cam or dangr can give you one.
yes, i am volunteering you for the job. :bee:

also you and me are still teaming right jimmy?

oh wait... NU's cousin wants to team with me. ok, youre free again jimmy. i wont hold you hostage asmy teammate any longer.
Lol, dude... my name is Billy. XD

If anyone wants to team, I am free :).

Winnar

Smash Lord
*hype hype*

I'm excited about this, Jeff and I are going to take first place at low tier doubles. Hands down. Double Falcon is RAAAAAAAAAAAPE

and so is double MARIOOOOOO

as well as double NESSSSSS

and also...etc.

Also @ mm's I guess I'll do some with you dudes.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
That's exactly the same character set that my last partner used too! Weird huh? And I assume you mean Fox specifically right? lol
Lol, that is kinda weird. So I'm guessing you are already use to teaming with a Zelda?

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
Lol, that is kinda weird. So I'm guessing you are already use to teaming with a Zelda?
Yup, my partner Azu at the last TCS used Zelda and Marth mostly as well. He only went Sheik a couple of times even though that's his best character. It's almost eerily similar... lol I use Luigi and Falco by the way. I also use Yoshi and Samus but I hesitate to use them in anything but a low tier event. Which reminds me are we teaming for the low tier doubles as well or just the normal doubles? Me and Azu worked out our teams to be Luigi/Zelda and Marth/Falco and that seemed to work well enough. But if you want to switch it up we can.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Yup, my partner Azu at the last TCS used Zelda and Marth mostly as well. He only went Sheik a couple of times even though that's his best character. It's almost eerily similar... lol I use Luigi and Falco by the way. I also use Yoshi and Samus but I hesitate to use them in anything but a low tier event. Which reminds me are we teaming for the low tier doubles as well or just the normal doubles? Me and Azu worked out our teams to be Luigi/Zelda and Marth/Falco and that seemed to work well enough. But if you want to switch it up we can.
Lol, wow. Those are exactly how I will be using those characters as well, except I will probably be using more Zelda than Marth. Luigi/Zelda sounds like a really good team, so let's go with how you and Azu teamed and see how well we do :).

Sure, I'll team with you for the low tier tourney. Zelda is allowed so I will probably use her, but I can also play as Mario and Ness.

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
Lol, wow. Those are exactly how I will be using those characters as well, except I will probably be using more Zelda than Marth. Luigi/Zelda sounds like a really good team, so let's go with how you and Azu teamed and see how well we do :).

Sure, I'll team with you for the low tier tourney. Zelda is allowed so I will probably use her, but I can also play as Mario and Ness.
Awesome. I can't really decide whether to use Yoshi or Samus in low tier cause I use them about equally.

The Brown Scourge

Smash Journeyman
Come on people Yoshi dittos!!!!! Whoever i face i will be eternally grateful......well just for about 10 mins actually ;) Dont even care about the money really just want some matches

Winnar

Smash Lord
I'll do a yoshi ditto with you scourge, I'm sure Jeff will too :O

I don't think either of us will be looking to mm it though. Jeff might. My yoshi is kind of trash XD

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
Jeff! Is that the same Jeff I fought in pools at TCSIV? If so then heck yes we are getting more Yoshi dittos! Our matches were some of the funnest I've ever had.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Jeff! Is that the same Jeff I fought in pools at TCSIV? If so then heck yes we are getting more Yoshi dittos! Our matches were some of the funnest I've ever had.
You're probably the only person in AL who remembers who Jeff is.

Maybe munkus does. Maybe moogle but he's mute :(

Top Bottom