• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tunes Monthlies # 3 Results - 10-24-09

LLDL

Smash Hero
Singles

1. SwiftBass ($52.50)
2. Eggm ($15.00)
3. DJ Nintendo ($7.50)
4. XYT
5. G$
5. Alukard
7. Mogwai
7. H3aderon
9. JFox
9. JFLO
9. Chain-ACE
9. StriCNYN3
13. Zack
13. Deathknight
13. Yuri

Doubles:

1. Alukard + G$ ($49.00)
2. Eggm + Swift ($14.00)
3. DJ Nintendo +JFox ($7.00)
4. JFLO + Deathknight
5. Mogwai + XYT
5. Chain-Ace + StriCNYN3
7. Zack + h3aderon

xyt

Smash Lord
first son!

1. SwiftBass ($24.50): Dayyummm I didn't see the set = / good job on first! and winning your first crew battle XD lol
2. Eggm ($7.00): hmm.. I did better this time.. I'll beat you next time : P
3. DJ Nintendo ($3.50): Good stuff Dj! don't be too hard on yourself aite? = /
4. XYT: yay~ go me!
5. G$: We played AGAIN!! and I lost AGAIN!! but I outplaced you this time son! get at me XD lol
5. Alukard: whoop ~~ too goot in teams alu = /
7. Mogwai: Yo.. we got this ! teams all dai wes : D
7. H3aderon: Good stuff Marthuser001 : D
9. JFox: yea.. Sheik vs. Peach.. poo..
9. JFLO: LOL hmm.. i might just stick with pronouncing each syllable XD sowwy
9. Chain-ACE: I'm not that good against Falco = /
9. StriCNYN3: way to **** in crews : D!!
13. Zack: hello?
13. Deathknight: hmm.. standing.. in... ma.. way... >_<)...
13. Yuri: DAYYYUM you basically saved our crew lol good stuff! keep playin!

Thanks for a fun tourny Eggm : D
not a lotta ppl but ample time n set ups for friendlies/MMs
im never buying food there again though = /

LLDL

Smash Hero
1. SwiftBass ($24.50) - Never got to play ur fox :<
2. Eggm ($7.00) - Make sure your boss knows we appreciated the food at the end
3. DJ Nintendo ($3.50) - Mad beast samus, you should main her. Come through with chopz next time :)
4. XYT - the falco slayer
5. G$ - Lol Im gonna record u next crew battle. Funny as hell
5. Alukard - I think i might come and win your Rom tourney :>
7. Mogwai - Good **** yo, mad fun falco dittos
7. H3aderon - Didn't play you. Nice mew2king gimp on stric lol
9. JFox - Scraped ur fox son. You shouldve used peach, I need peach practice
9. JFLO - We should team next tourney, falco and ice climbers would scrape
9. Chain-ACE - Gohan
9. StriCNYN3 - Stink nine
13. Zack - Yo, you got mad better. Keep this up, and you'll be on my level in no time.
13. Deathknight - Never played you, but I like your fox.
13. Yuri - Lol, Im gonna get at that gannon next time. I owe you a 4 stock.

Alukard

Smash Hero
1. SwiftBass ($24.50) - too good ... i was hoping to beat dj and play u in winners so i can at least guarantee 3rd lol ... but i suck lol

2. Eggm ($7.00) - lmfao @ " ok nooooowwww we are going to win 6-0 " <333 ur too technical eggm ... get MOAR mindgames!!!

3. DJ Nintendo ($3.50) - u ****ing ******* !!! LOL why did i sd in that ditto ... it was mad intense too lol ... get at our mario and luigi !!!

4. XYT - ur sheik is sooooo gay !!!! LOLOLOL ... sorry about the sour grapes ... but i had u with marth on FoD ... it made me sooo sad i couldn't edgeguard u lol

5. G$ - we are too god dam good in doubles ... like really

5. Alukard- get better at singles scrub ... get the **** out of 5th-10th place -___-

7. Mogwai - yo man ... i wish i could give u advice for singles bro ... but look at my own shout out i dont even ****ing know why i can't camp lol

7. H3aderon - nice marth ... come to no johns and ROM2 =]

9. JPOT - i ****ing love you ... i'll spark up with u sum other time ... <33 u for the investment

9. JFLO - yooo man ... get at u in doubles beating swift and eggm!!!! =]

9. Chain-ACE - yo man ... fun friendlies ... see why sheik is gay now ?? ... btw tech chasing is really fun lol ... also u better put up that crew battle and mario brothers MM up cuz it was epic !!! o and dont take 234345 years to do so lol

9. StriCNYN3 - dam get at u in crews lmfao ... nice lol ... we should friendly next time! ... btw it looked like u were mad at sumthing lol

13. Zack - i dont think i talked to u =\

13. Deathknight - my ***** jamie kennedy ... malibu most wanted right here!

13. Yuri - i think u were the ganon in crews ... fun stuff to watch lol

JFox

Smash Hero
yo zack your herb gets me ******** dog, thanks for smokin me out.

XYT, good **** man, looks like i gotta get my *** into shape if i wanna push through that fortress you put up today. I'll catch u next time, good stuff today man.

I wish i played doubles all day, that was way more fun then singles. Good **** DJ, i had fun man.

R3N0

Smash Lord
hey guys, alukard and g$ is ******... oh wait look at who showed up...grats on 5th, you deserve at least 3rd on power rankings...

Alukard

Smash Hero
hey guys, alukard and g$ is ******... oh wait look at who showed up...grats on 5th, you deserve at least 3rd on power rankings...
i dont get it ??

is it a crack at my singles ??? because if u know sumthing that can help please share with me =]

dam can a ***** get some respect =\

Smoke and smash

Smash Journeyman
I'll be getting better every week, so eventually I hope to give everybody a run for their money. Also I'm going to try and not get too ****ed up at the next tournement, should make me play a little better =p.

Btw, why did everybody pick shiek vs h3ads marth? Thats assholish =p.

Jfox-no problem man.

Eggm- fun **** dude, for sure.

h3aderon

Smash Rookie
I'll be getting better every week, so eventually I hope to give everybody a run for their money. Also I'm going to try and not get too ****ed up at the next tournement, should make me play a little better =p.

Btw, why did everybody pick shiek vs h3ads marth? Thats assholish =p.

Jfox-no problem man.

Eggm- fun **** dude, for sure.
Lol, that match isn't suppose to be "that bad" im actually happy they picked sheik because i need the matchup experience for reference. Can't improve if i don't know what works and what doesn't. I got to play 3 different sheiks, so that coupled with various observation skills, i have something to work on. =)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
some people would not have entered singles if it wasn't 5 dollars. I mean given that I was certain that I was gonna place.........i rather have had everyone possible enter. The money is not important to me. I just like beating people in smash/building my resume.

BIGDADDYGANON

Smash Cadet
id like to thank eggm, swift, and especially Dj nintendo for those whuppins i took. also anytime chain ace id love to carve me up a falco.

Alukard

Smash Hero
this was fun ... but we gotta figure out how to get everyone to show up because if not its just going to feel like a smashfest everytime lol just like no johns >_>

LLDL

Smash Hero
the payouts were like that because everyone wanted 5$ singles instead of $10. It would've been twice as much. Doubles was $10.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Actually, I just took a look at the tio file. Some people had their entry amount set at 0.00

So this should be the real payouts.

1. SwiftBass ($52.50)
2. Eggm ($15.00)
3. DJ Nintendo ($7.50)

LLDL

Smash Hero
When Eggm was entering the names for singles, he entered half the people and then it took a while later for more people to pay their fee, and he forgot to click "Set entry amount" for the remaining people, . He looked at the results and gave out the payouts as soon as it ended, so the payouts were less than it should be. I'll ask him about it.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Oh snaps, I'll have to buy swiftbass a buritto and entry to the next tournament were both at to cover the difference. And pay myself extra money for 2nd and give dj 4 extra dollars next time I see him lol. This is why you gotta pay asap and not keep playing your friendlies *****s.

LLDL

Smash Hero
i am so ****ing pissed right now. I swear to *** this is the freaking third time my vcr has eaten a tape with valuable smash matches on it . What the ****? First my matches with korean dj get screwed up. Now, that was one of my favorite crew battles, and it's ALL GONE. The money match is still on there though alukard.

Top Bottom