• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tudor is TRASH(vs xyro)= 100$MM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smallwolf24

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0834-2422-8954
This should be on pay per view and it would be like a Homer Simpson vs Derrick Tatum fight but better!

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe that some people actually think you're going to win xyro. Let me know how it feel to let down the few people whom actually believe you can get even one stock off me.

I bet they are going to feel dumb, seriously i mean, that's like thinking the goat in Jurassic Park is somehow gonna survive in that cage against a big a$$ t-rex.

I'm a big a$$ t-rex.

Your chances of survival are lower then that goats, so you can bleat while you're getting beat if you want.

You suck xyro, you have no skill, you don't know how to play the game, without that z button your Samus would do less damage than Red does when some one plays PT.

Vicko

Smash Journeyman
are we all forgetting that there is no SiN and he's going to MM you at a nonexistant tournament?
He hasn't even responded because he got owned so bad.

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
That's fine then, he can't back down now, we'll find another way to make this happen, unless you're scared xyro?

Hive

Smash Lord
xyro just wants the attention.... as always.
You better win Tudor! If not we'll have to deal with him gloating, posting his every tournament result, self-named threads, and meh vids for years ; ;

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Tudor and Xyro obviously PM'ed each other and decided to make a spectical of this.

W/e. It's entertaining.

Tudor, if we ever go to the same tournament I want some Samus dittos :).

soloSHADOWROB

Smash Journeyman
I got my money on Tudor ;]
This Xryo watever guy has to win now cuz . . . if he loses . . . man . . . .wat aaaa moron lol

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
i'm not sure what a spectical is, and samus dittoes don't prove anything really. Dude i'll go random and still own xyro that's how bad he is, you must agree?

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
It's just that it seems like you two have been injected smack directly into your retinas. Even for Xyro this was way over the top. You can understand why some are skeptical of this whole fiasco. ^_^

Digitalism

Smash Cadet
Xyro has a point, the guys Tudor were playing were pretty **** horrible, but the game was recently released. Anyway, something fishy is going on around here...But whatever, my moneys on Tudor.

Autx

Smash Cadet
Xyro is a good player, but he seems desperate for attention like, "look at me guys I'm da bestest Samus!". I dont get why he always puts himself in the category with Rohins and Tudor as the best . Imo there are other players here like Gum, Jasona etc that are more deserving of that category based on thier vids, they just don't whine bout it as much. Who cares if u place well at tourneys if your Samus looks one dimentional? If Xyro did by some chance beat Tudor, Rohins Jasona etc. that wouldn't change anything for me, those players have more creativity, variety and skills in thier games than him. Its obvious to most people here, which is why people emulate Tudors playstyle and not his.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Its obvious to most people here, which is why people emulate Tudors playstyle and not his.
lollerskates

I like Xyro's playstyle, because it's not a playstyle. It's complete randomness. What you guys call "mind-games," Gimpyfish calls "variety," and that's what Xyro has. He brawled with my brother, Uffe, four matches. Xyro won twice, and my brother won twice. When Xyro brawled with my brother again on a different night, he didn't play the same way. I saw it with my own two eyes. Even if you know how Xyro is going to play, it's like he has this grip on you that won't allow you to figure a way out. Or, maybe that was just me, but yeah. I still like Tudor's edge-game, though. The way he plays on that edge is like he is flying. I love it!

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
no, i was asking mc-killa

back on topic
Xyro who's your source for SiN info?
i'm not sure what a spectical is, and samus dittoes don't prove anything really. Dude i'll go random and still own xyro that's how bad he is, you must agree?
pshaw,just pick teh falcon and r4pe hard

oh scince you were wondering vic,only a few and i havent been to once since i got back here(in september)also i leik to troll said forum lots

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
you WILL do the MILK MATCH. This is where i mix 3 to 5 fluids(no human fluids) into milk and you drink ALL of it. Oh and the fluids i will choose to include in the milk are: Vinegar, pickle juice, Horseradish, and mayonnaise. I do hope this puts you in the hospital or maybe even.......the grave.

Your move, poop face
0.o are you serious? Really?...... Really? You apparently haven't seen Tudor drink.... and by the way, your choice of ingredients is quite tame.... (cept mayonnaise, that stuff is effing disgusting, but then again, it isn't really a liquid)

Can't you think of something better to do? I am disappointed Xryo, I thought you knew how to do this.

And why would you wanna send someone to the hospital? That is just dumb.

kown

Smash Lord
Xyro you suck.

As Palmdale would say it: I knew you were stupid, but not THAT stupid.

I want my money in 1's so that i can watch you cry as you try to count to 200. That's 197 numbers more than what you usually count before crying, you know what i mean, 3... 2.... 1.... GO *xyro crying*
you fail at insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom