• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

tucson melee weeklies

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
my place is open too but its a little further than jade's but closer than xander's from west side. personally i wouldn't mind xanders i'm just putting my place out there as an alternative too

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
my place is open too but its a little further than jade's but closer than xander's from west side. personally i wouldn't mind xanders i'm just putting my place out there as an alternative too
By your place, you mean the lounge? =x

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
nah dude i mean my bachelor pad which is hidden deep below ground level in the basement beneath my dorm...

why is that bad? its roomy and has couches, just like your place, and larger tv's than your place ;P

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
my vote goes to the lounge.

Also, since I'll be riding with Ty, is it possible for someone who is also going with us to Sierra Vista to house me friday night after we finish with the festivities? would be cool since I don't have to get up as early in the morning, and no one would have to meet me anywhere to pick me up before we leave.
d('.'d)

Unless Ty, you want to pick me up at the food court at the Tucson Mall again, that way we can get food/drink before we head out.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
nah dude i mean my bachelor pad which is hidden deep below ground level in the basement beneath my dorm...

why is that bad? its roomy and has couches, just like your place, and larger tv's than your place ;P
Where did I ever say it was bad, or imply it?

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
is it possible to find out what time we can start by tomorrow? and also the location?

I need to know what I'm doing by the time school is out friday afternoon.

also who can house me?

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
bus it over like xander does lol

whenever dude, i get done with classes around 1-2, so anytime after that really

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
wow, Coolidge, that's pretty far.

We are setting up for some smash tomorrow afternoon in preparation for a Melee tourney (Axe Effect) this saturday.

Right now the plan is for at the UofA, don't PM Piman34, talk to him on AIM, or post in this thread, since he's the one allowing us access to the lounge we'll be using.

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Hey Xander. I'll pick you up at around 9:30. Maybe 10. Maybe 9:30. Some gas money would be nice :[

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I wasn't able to get money for this. I normally work for my grandparents over the week, but they only had work for me Saturday, and Sunday.

Elvis owes me some money, but I won't get that until Monday.

If you don't mind spotting me again, ask Elvis to give you the money he would normally owe me instead, and that should cover everything I owe for from People mover, and Axe effect.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I think I'm all smashed out for the week. I might on Thursday because it's dead day so no classes wooooo! I'm all done with my reporting and photojournalism classes basically (my most busy out-of-class assignment classes). Can't wait for the summer summer summer tiiiyiiiime.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Alright Tucson Brawl players, since People Mover 2 looks like it might not be happening we should consider going to this

For the Melee Players, they said they will have some Melee.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
not anymore lol

so that sucks that i won't be able to play with you guys over summer since i won't be in tucson but in phoenix :(

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
so this friday is still up in the air for melee, id like to have one sice i havent played in ages but im not sure if ill be able to due to working till 9ish on friday and having to wake up early as balls on saturday, so im gonna ask for a show of hands who wants to play on fri night?

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I want to play.

But if it's going to be a real tight fit for you, I guess we could use the Lounge at the UofA. Not to auto-volunteer Nick or anything......

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
yeah and i like phoenix people too, and i'm down to play alot, since i will mostly be free no school afaik...

i kinda suck though, so i want to improve, and yes by practicing

lounge is fine, lol but its the last week you can autovolunteer me since i'm moving out next week, but yeah just lemme know and i'll try to get free. anytime after 7 pm works for me, since i have 2 finals that day, and smash will be a nice relaxant :)

p.s. what part of phoenix do the people who like to smash live in?I know taj lives in gilbert but thats it

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
yeah and i like phoenix people too, and i'm down to play alot, since i will mostly be free no school afaik...

i kinda suck though, so i want to improve, and yes by practicing

lounge is fine, lol but its the last week you can autovolunteer me since i'm moving out next week, but yeah just lemme know and i'll try to get free. anytime after 7 pm works for me, since i have 2 finals that day, and smash will be a nice relaxant :)

p.s. what part of phoenix do the people who like to smash live in?I know taj lives in gilbert but thats it
North Phoenix: Me (Tai) and Duffy
West Phoenix/Glendale: maXXXpower, Vat-Zero, Ka, ABIDE, Yoko the wolf
Tempe (AKA Smash hot-spot): Wobbles, Chuckie, Trevyn (if he counts), South Paw, Light, Dark, Goop, Kosuke (might be in Chandler)
Gilbert: TAJ

If I forgot you, I'm sorry (not really)

If I forgot you, and you're going to make a fuss about it, **** you.

Top Bottom