• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

tucson melee weeklies

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
when Nick leaves, I'm going to need rides to places that aren't Jade's.

Also Nick, you said after 7pm, but which day?
I'll probably have Tommy with me this time, so I'll get a ride down with him.

If we smash at Nick's friday, is anyone available to smash saturday too?

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
sorry after 7 pm on friday works for me, maybe sooner if i get out of my final before then...

thanks Tai, thats helpful, tempe should be easy enough to get to, lots of friends that go to asu. north phoenix, i'll see who i know around there...is it close to scottsdale at all?

The Cape

Smash Master
I am currently in Tucson. The airport to be exact.

I will be at Ft Huachuca (Sierra Vista) for the next four months so I should be able to play on weekends if anyone is interested.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
We're smashing tomorrow night around 7 at the UofA. Would you be able to make it to that, since you'll be in Sierra Vista?

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
so, we aiming on starting at 7 right? After you finish your finals.

Edit: Hey, is anyone planning on smashing Saturday as well? Since I'm not too sure about how I'm getting home tomorrow night, it would be mad cool if I could crash at someone's house for some Saturday smash. If not, I can get my mom to get me after whenever we finish friday night.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
so, we aiming on starting at 7 right? After you finish your finals.

Edit: Hey, is anyone planning on smashing Saturday as well? Since I'm not too sure about how I'm getting home tomorrow night, it would be mad cool if I could crash at someone's house for some Saturday smash. If not, I can get my mom to get me after whenever we finish friday night.
My place is available, Tommy.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I think you might be too far for me to go to. I'm thinking that I'll probably just have my mom pick me up tonight.

Too many things to work out for me to stay in town.

The Cape

Smash Master
Well I am actually home in PA til the 18th, but then I will be around Sierra Vista til the end of August. So lets find some fun smash to play :)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Oh, I totally thought you were in town now. No worries, we'll definitely let you know when we plan anything, I hope your willing to go from Sierra Vista to Tucson then back.

So for tonight guys, we're definitely on for 7?

Edit: Nick, what's the street address to get to your dorm? I kind of know where to go, but not really.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
my address is 650 N highland ave i believe, and yeah my finals out at 7, so aim for then. so far ty said he would come and you tommy

i'll call shiv, and see if east side wants to come too, i know chris can't

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Tucson is only about an hour drive, its not bad at all for some good smash.
Are you a brawler or meleer? Your sig provides links to brawl, but you're in the Tucson melee thread.

Anyways, Tucson has a lot of good smashers. Overall, the best ones are on the east side of Tucson (such as Forward). Luckily for you, Sierra Vista is to the east of Tucson so that saves you about 30-40 minutes of extra driving to get to the other sections of Tucson.

Sierra Vista has plenty of meleers to keep you entertained though. They don't really have any competent brawl players over there so you're out of luck in that category.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Nick, I'm coming down to the UofA tonight. Is post 298 the one I should plug into google maps? Cuz if so, you can expect both Tommys to be there at 7.

I'M READY TO GO STEVE WILKOS ON SOME ***

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
alright so this coming friday..... where should we have our weekly?

Using the lounge at Nick's isn't available anymore, for now anyway.

Who's place is available?

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i nominate forrests! its more in the middle of east/west i think, and I might be able to go, just I will have moved out of the dorm by then (friday afternoon) so i might not have to leave tucson yet then lol

edit: still beat tommy's pokemon team, even forrest won using my team :p

`EX

Smash Cadet
i down for that. I want to play smash with everyone before I leave. I'm moving to tennessee. sometime in the mext month.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
aw alex that sucks man, i hardly get to see you as is, :p

but this will be a farewell to some smashers then...watch - just liek axe effect, people won't leave anymore too haha

Jesus was 17

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
xanderrrrrr find the videotape of when sierra vista came to your house and upload the vids, everybody had some really good matches on there. you had a few zero to deaths on me too i believe.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
also upload mine and jackies friendlies from axe effect too i want to watch them for advice since i have no controller to practice with right now

edit: please

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Well, since there is no definite plan, and it's kind of late for me to try and make a plan to get there, I don't think I'll be making it.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
sorry nothing happened this week, i tried but it didnt work out without a place to go lol

tommy - i'll try to get my controller...we can work something out, its not a big deal i need to find a job before i smash anyway lol

i'll miss you guys and try to visit :)

Top Bottom