• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

forward

Smash Champion
Hey I'll have a little bit of time to play with you guys tomorrow. I'm leaving on greyhound to phx at 9:55pm. If someone wouldn't mind giving me a ride there after we play it would be greatly appreciated.

Light_

Smash Apprentice
You guys underestimate my brother. If that list was accurate then he would easily be in top 10. I know he can beat Toromar and Rubyiris. He hasn't played Yeah! though so not sure how good he is. Too bad Dark barely plays anymore.:(

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
You guys underestimate my brother. If that list was accurate then he would easily be in top 10. I know he can beat Toromar and Rubyiris. He hasn't played Yeah! though so not sure how good he is. Too bad Dark barely plays anymore.:(
plus I'm pretty sure he can beat that guy Light. but then again who can't (besides all of NM, we already know this one :p)

:link:

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
id put like, ten to twenty bucks on Joey (YEAH!) vs any player from NM except MAYYYBE Neil or AB

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Dark sucks ****. If he could barely beat me when I had JUST gotten back into game during ACMM, I'll destroy him now.

You overestimate your brother tbh.

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Dark sucks ****. If he could barely beat me when I had JUST gotten back into game during ACMM, I'll destroy him now.

You overestimate your brother tbh.
What makes you think he wasn't getting back into the game as well? He barely plays and he still won.

MacD

Banned via Administration
See you there then. more ERS versus you and milktea will probably go down :p

I am. And after I become the official #10 in AZ, I'm going for the #10 spot in SoCal.
(Thats right MacD, I'm gunning for your spot next :p)

ahhahaha yea ok, have fun trying to beat the ninja and a girl... you got this ;)

and you can try coming for my spot... but we'll see, we'll just have to see

Top 10 in SoCal is like Top 7 in Arizona.
more like top 15 in socal
ahhahahahaha you guys soooooooooooooooooooooo silly

last i checked number 10 in so cal beat axe (<3) and made it out of pools at pound, so top 10 in so cal =/= top 7 in AZ

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
What makes you think he wasn't getting back into the game as well? He barely plays and he still won.
yet he had worlds more experience than I do at the time. if he barely plays, i'm going to destroy him, no question about it.

if you want to prove me wrong, bring him with you next time, but don't be surprised when I rock him.

MacD

Banned via Administration
My opinion of that is double bomb stitchface, though I know you'd have to disagree or have something to say about that. I'd want to see GG7 or Jet4 vs. some SoCal people.
i would COMPLETELY agree EXCEPT, one bomb missed, one bomb hit us both at lower percents (and actually almost killed me), so basically the one hit off the stitch ended up being the killing hit at like 90 while i was at like 40ish (i think?), also i beat him another round with no shinanigans

either way axe is too good and i don't want to play him again in fear of losing because i like having a winning record against the guy who beat DR PEEPEE with pika AND falco!!!!! amazing (SUGOI!!!!!! lolololol)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I'll do a $1 MM against YEAH! because we all know $1 brings out the best in people :p

And Rubyiris, I wouldn't sound too cocky. Because Dark is a phenomenal player and albeit a better teams player then you.

If you guys are about even in singles (assuming you win) but he is a significantly better doubles player, wouldn't that make him a better player overall?

And MacD, I will beat both of you next time :p
I've trained in martial arts so you being a ninja doesn't scare me. And I'm good with girls so I feel confident this time. Although milktea is intimidating in ERS (last time I thought I broke my finger O.o just jammed it though)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I'll do a $1 MM against YEAH! because we all know $1 brings out the best in people :p

And Rubyiris, I wouldn't sound too cocky. Because Dark is a phenomenal player and albeit a better teams player then you.

If you guys are about even in singles (assuming you win) but he is a significantly better doubles player, wouldn't that make him a better player overall?

And MacD, I will beat both of you next time :p
I've trained in martial arts so you being a ninja doesn't scare me. And I'm good with girls so I feel confident this time. Although milktea is intimidating in ERS (last time I thought I broke my finger O.o just jammed it though)

dark phenomenal? You've lost any sort of credibility with that statement.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
You know what, Derp...You should play Melee. And everyone should play Melee. And then the world would be a better place.

Also, Jackie's statement makes sense in Call of Duty if you have a Riot Shield primary and gun secondary. とてもきれいですね。

Jane

Smash Hero
you guys would be proud of my newfound techskill :>

i be shffling, drillshining, and waveshining all across the stage with fox son

ill still get my ass handed to me, but its a start

AXE 09

Smash Master
yesterday in my game programming class, someone told me that brawl was a failure and melee was amazing

i was so happy *tears of joy*

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Hey Jonny, wanna play today after 4? I just want to go to sleep before midnight. New sleep schedule I'm trying. Involves me going to sleep early and waking up 8-10 hours later not tired.

tw1n

Smash Champion
hey twinA, wheres tw1n been at? havent seen him around lately D:
Lol I'm sorry buddy. I've been busy with school and johns... I just don't spend much time online anymore :( I'll try coming in here more lol =D

yesterday in my game programming class, someone told me that brawl was a failure and melee was amazing

i was so happy *tears of joy*
This is the greatest thing that anyone said ever...

Top Bottom