• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Jane

Smash Hero
yeah hopefully, i'm moving to speedway and country club so i'll be really close to the U :D

dunno if you were talking to me, but still! haha

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
SHIV stop going home you lame-o, if you really need somewhere to go on the weekends, my room is open. god

:p

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
We're probably going to be smashing today from 6 or 7 til late at night or early in the morning. Last night we had Tommy and Jackie there. And Kyle showed up at 2:30 in the morning. Lol? Umm, yeah. Give us a call if you're down. Also, we'll probably smash on Sunday as well, but it won't go past 11:00 PM most likely.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Smashfest planned for tomorrow, Sunday, October 4th. Planned for around 4 or 5 until 10 or 11. Let me know if y'all can make it. As always, call me first so that you don't show up and find out we aren't smashing.

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Tucson...I went to Mesa for the weekend :(

Let me know if there's stuff going on later this week. Also, anyone planning on going to Excel in Phoenix?

AXE 09

Smash Master
ah darn it shiv!! we all missed you during the weekend lol.

shiv... are you driving to the tourney on saturday in phoenix? i'm DESPERATELY looking for a ride. i'll give you gas money!

so ummm.... everyone should definately click on my sig =D

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
I just realized I texted you for no reason this weekend, lol...

Shiv...are you driving to the tourney on Saturday in Phoenix? I'm also looking for a ride. I'll also give you gas money.

I've seen the combo video twice already. But I totally recommend people watching it.

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
I would be happy to give up to 4 people a ride...but I think I'll be leaving on Friday evening. So people might have to find housing for the night.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Axe that video made me cream myself... seriously. Oh god there I go again just thinking about it. That editting was the best I've ever seen

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol! thank you so much twin ^^ you gotta thank vectorman for all the editing, he's the best. i miss you guys ahh!! i need to see your magic tricks again lol

shiv, PLEASE take me lol. i have a place to stay, but unfortunately no one else can stay with me cuz... i'll be with my dad lol. are you gonna be coming back on sunday shiv???

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol dude I miss you too. I am getting some more new material just for next time we head to AZ or if AZ comes here. Or at the latest pound 4 =] If you ever want to see something quick and on the spot I'll record a quick vid and send it to you via cell phone lol

BUt seriously. That combo video editting was ****ing pro. Good stuff Vman.

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I can definitely take you Jeff. Rob, what about you?

And whoever needs a ride back...well, I'll be coming back Sunday, probably later rather than sooner. Like leaving Phoenix at 7. So you'll all get to enjoy a long weekend in Phoenix.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
I'm going up too if someone would link me the thread/or tell me the details.

Idk about giving people rides though...

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero

And whoever needs a ride back...well, I'll be coming back Sunday, probably later rather than sooner. Like leaving Phoenix at 7. So you'll all get to enjoy a long weekend in Phoenix.
But the important day of the tournament is on Sunday

forward

Smash Champion

As long as we get to finish the melee tourney by then. Should be fine.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion

I'd love to go, though I have no idea where I would stay. So...unless someone is able to house me, then I guess I really can't go.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
Couch surfing usa!!!

can someone please tell me the information like times and location? I want to go to this

AXE 09

Smash Master
Couch surfing usa!!!

can someone please tell me the information like times and location? I want to go to this
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=250529 tada! =D

thank you SO much shiv, you freakin rock lol. i know rob and chris want to come too (rob's been asking me like crazy to find him a ride, and chris is also looking for one, and i'll be teaming with chris so.... it'd be cool haha)

oh and don't worry, i'm pretty sure that the melee tourney will be done by 7 on sunday. it was over pretty early last time, so i'm just taking a wild guess

i'm DEFINATELY bringing my cube. we totally need more melee setups

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
Thanks a lot Jeff youre the man!

we should smash this week so you can practice...your victory poses when you win : D

Top Bottom