• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
I'm workin on it! trying to work around my work schedule and school...lets plan for wednesday night. what time? starting between 5-7? I'd have to have everyone out by midnight cuz I have class the next morning

cross streets are Silver and Euclid, but major crossstreets are 1st and Grant

text me or call me if you need more: 809 E. Silver St. Tucson, AZ 85719

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
._.

It's not hot as Satan's ballsack, and I like to go fishing

...and hit up all the beezies.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
heres the iron dragon!

(Removed for content) :smash:
What is this I don't even....

You only ever talk about yourself. Or dis Xander and Spencer.

Edit: No offense meant. Just an observation.
WHAT IS THIS, I DON'T EVEN...

Fixed!!

I do talk about myself frequently, but it's generally because I have to defend myself against remarks from people like Xander and Spencer.
GOD****ING****IT. *PUTS GUN IN MOUTH*

Haha, man, sounds like you guys are having fun down there.

I'm having fun in Tempe with Brawl. I'm trying to become the best brawler in the state, and it's a fun new challenge.
I miss you more than you can even imagine =(

Rob, your excessive formatting is pretentious lol. I find humor in it though.
Xander has arrogant word choice.
Tai doesn't use sarcasm clearly.
Chris is a little *****.
Nick is clueless.
Timmy never stops trolling.
Jeffycakes will never have a rivalry.
B-Will is in the Bermuda Triangle.
Tommy has the most repetitive jokes.
Spencer will never stop with matchup johns.
Kyle can only speak Peach.
Shiv's posts aren't as meaningful without his hair.

Johnny has the best photobucket.

I suck at trolling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HrSN7176XI
THAT ****ING DOES IT. UGH.

>___________________________________________________________<

AXE 09

Smash Master
Hey guuuuyyyyyyzzzzzzz

On WEDNESDAY, I will be in Tucson, along with some of SV's finest including V3ctorman, Joey (Yeah!), and Tag! Guess what... WE WANT TO PLAY SOME MELEE!
This will most likely be the last time that Joey will be coming to tucson. He will be moving out of state very soon, so I am treating him with a trip to Tucson one last time before he leaves. Please everyone, try to come and smash with us on Wednesday if you can. If you have any questions, please text me (I rarely ever actually TALK on my phone lol. But if you need to, you can call me) or you can just message me here on SWF. I'm not too sure where we'll end up smashing at in Tucson, but my best guess is probably at the U of A in the TV lounge. If another location is available and more preferable, I will be happy to go there instead. I hope to see you all Wednesday :)

And spencer... I hope everything's alright. Believe it or not, I've had extreme experience with depression throughout my entire life, so I feel like I can relate... Just know that I feel your pain. If you come smash on Wednesday, everything will be better =D Melee is the answer to life! (lol jk, but seriously, it relieves a lot of my stress)

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
No smashfest at my place this week, work and visitors from phoenix. But if the tv lounge is open at the University I'll drop by

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
I'm not even depressed, I was making that a joke in reference to that I've been mentioned too much here lately and I'm not even around LOL.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Hey guuuuyyyyyyzzzzzzz

On WEDNESDAY, I will be in Tucson, along with some of SV's finest including V3ctorman, Joey (Yeah!), and Tag! Guess what... WE WANT TO PLAY SOME MELEE!
This will most likely be the last time that Joey will be coming to tucson. He will be moving out of state very soon, so I am treating him with a trip to Tucson one last time before he leaves. Please everyone, try to come and smash with us on Wednesday if you can. If you have any questions, please text me (I rarely ever actually TALK on my phone lol. But if you need to, you can call me) or you can just message me here on SWF. I'm not too sure where we'll end up smashing at in Tucson, but my best guess is probably at the U of A in the TV lounge. If another location is available and more preferable, I will be happy to go there instead. I hope to see you all Wednesday :)

And spencer... I hope everything's alright. Believe it or not, I've had extreme experience with depression throughout my entire life, so I feel like I can relate... Just know that I feel your pain. If you come smash on Wednesday, everything will be better =D Melee is the answer to life! (lol jk, but seriously, it relieves a lot of my stress)
I'll see if Forrest's place is open for a smashfest.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Sounds awesome. I'm down.

I'm probably going to be gone most of the afternoon though, so just call me with information.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
thats because it was against Vwins

(you're talking about the Falco Peach match on YS, right?)

Top Bottom