• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
tim i dont know and i dont think sebastian can spend the night either but i kinda dont wanna ask cause ive been spending the night waaaaayyyyyyy too much and i dont wanna abuse it. but if you really want me to i guess i can.
What's up Joey?

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
hell yeah! i wanna play the fo'wid all night! if possible and what the hell do you want link player!? lol
Wait... me or Duff0? Does he play Link...? I feel stupid now... -___-

I was just looking for info on what's going on Saturday, it's totally cool with my parents if I spend the night up there and stuff...

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
oh alright than it doesnt matter weird smurfy kid who plays link and like i said in the other thread ill MM you tai! if you pay me this time. lol

AXE 09

Smash Master
Alright so things are looking un-clear to me on saturday.

Mostly about the housing and stuff

I wish Elvis was still in Tucson :(

I'm probably gonna be bringing BloodHawk with me. Hopefully Chris will be happy about that

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Alright so things are looking un-clear to me on Saturday; mostly about the housing and stuff.
Tai and Duffy are staying at Kyle's with Tommy. You and Karl are staying at Jared and I's (So long as you guys don't mind. There's plenty of room for 2.) As for SV, if Sean/Spencer and family is able to house some people, that helps.

For the rest of y'all who can't find housing:
You guys. Really really make an effort to show up by 11:30 AM. Not 1 or 2 or whatever. Like, if we actually have people there when the clock hits noon; we can start it on time and those of you who want to drive here only for the day are able to.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i think chubbz is better than me then again i havent played melee in almost 2 months...gg WoW and school and girls and being depressed lol

sorry for being lame rob and shiv especially i hope you can find a spot in your heart to love me still

i miss everyone

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
K we got it finalized, and thanks Jeff and all for the idea, but the SV crew will all be having a motel room, so Jeff, Tim, TT, Joey, Smurf, Elvis will all be at a hotel/motel whatever...if anyone else wants to do this too, then just put in ur fair share of contribution I suppose.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
K we got it finalized, and thanks Jeff and all for the idea, but the SV crew will all be having a motel room, so Jeff, Tim, TT, Joey, Smurf, Elvis will all be at a hotel/motel whatever...if anyone else wants to do this too, then just put in ur fair share of contribution I suppose.
Yeah, Arizona smashers are really inconsistent anyways. This'll break down and I'll call you guys the day of the tournament and you'll be like, "Oh, oops. We decided to drive to Armada's house instead."

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
looking forward to smashin all you scrubs. also silly kyle props on getting better i think your peach is one of the hardest in peach dittos i know you have been learning to fight other less amazing boring high tier characters that people try hard to play and still suck gj on that. im looking forward to destroying all yall's ****. i originated that peach "grizzly'' back in 05 so when you see me combo the Beejesus out of a fast faller pls pls dont call it '' armada'' since ive been doing peach combos for years now. just wish i could play more like i did in 05 but ive long since gone home and became a family man. lol

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Lol, thanks TT!!

Peach is definitely the best. It makes me sad to see all these other players choosing less than stellar characters like Fox, Falco, Sheik, and Falcon. :-p

Also, I've been getting some really hot combos on fast fallers, some innovative, some I learned from Armada, etc.

Do you have a partner for teams? Double Peach ftw??

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Ah, you should re-read my post. "Where's the fun in knowing you'll survive" means that Peach can't get gimped easily. Basically, it's like a one-way street. It takes fun from other people and makes it your own. Evil, really.

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
well thats just peaches special thing like the down smash and she can float and come back from a far o and maybe turnips. Fox marth every one has there stupid junk they spam and use to add damage and survive. you should expect peach to do the same and all we peach players get is the ability to get hit and come back? :ohwell: come on. oo snaps double peachs? ill need a team8 since tag$ asked me but i dont think hes going now. :(

forward

Smash Champion
Vag smashers, Team Aginav, Team Ginava, Crown smacks and ***, down smash power hour, lol2peaches, don't hold down, immortal princesses

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Vag smashers, Team Aginav, Team Ginava, Crown smacks and ***, down smash power hour, lol2peaches, don't hold down, immortal princesses
hahahahahaha.

2xVag, We're in another castle, She's a He, Yikes they're D Y K E S!!!, Still more manly than you, Team Vajayjay

Two of mine and my bros old ones that you guys are welcome to use:
I know your moms sweet spot, and Forwards a cuddler (although that ones getting old).

Oh and if its any concolation, I <3 Blood_Hawk. He stayed with us for a weekend and was chill as hell.

Top Bottom