• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Twin(s) I've NEVER seen your magic and I refuse to look at youtube at your tricks, I wanna see them for the first time and have that WTF... blargklds gjldkgn dflnd;lgnsd'gmad;lgjd'gndfl type of moment!!

<3 twins.

Axe...Much love! <3
Alright any time I post a link to a magic trick thats ours I will give fore warning not to click. I appreciate that we have people out there who actually want to watch us and enjoy what we can do. Much love

you know those cartoons where the character would have an angel on one shoulder, and a devil on the other during times of predicament (like a recent dairy queen commercial)?

Jeff should be the good side of AZ, and I should be the evil side of AZ.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqF7JBlqkOA
1:35 says it all on this topic

Seeing the twins mind**** people the time they traveled down to AZ is by far one of the best experiences I've had in melee, I won't lie.
Why thank you :D hopefully more to come next time we go down there.

I prefer the verbal sparring though, it's like you are doing a rap battle at the same time you play melee.
The whole thing was well put, but I liked this last line.

Jane

Smash Hero
omg ahahaha kronk is amazing. that whole movie is amazing, i freaking loved that movie. especially cuz its about southern/central native americans and you never get that.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
wtf! ok guys.... i'm confused

so i finally reached the part where i'm supposed to fight lugia in soul silver, right?

well after getting its health to almost zero and throwing like 15 ultra balls at it, i decided to do something random... and just throw a regular pokeball at it

and it caught it o.O

wtf? why?????
soul silver is sooo good. i just bought it this weekend! :)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Twin(s) I've NEVER seen your magic and I refuse to look at youtube at your tricks, I wanna see them for the first time and have that WTF... blargklds gjldkgn dflnd;lgnsd'gmad;lgjd'gndfl type of moment!!

<3 twins.

Axe...Much love! <3
Lol sounds good man! I really can't wait to finally meet the famous vectorMan!!!

Seeing the twins mind**** people the time they traveled down to AZ is by far one of the best experiences I've had in melee, I won't lie.
Lol thanks man =D

Dear Jeff,
the end
Lol good read. Too long to quote tho.

Dear Forward,

I believe you are a scrub. I believe that the fact that you are allowed even near a competitive game is a joke and an insult to gamers. If you truly love melee or brawl, then do us all a favor, just quit already.

<3 always,
Twin1

P.S. April Fools of course. You are one of my idols.

Jane

Smash Hero
jafar is a boss.

and tommy, you cant just choose one to be the best of all time, disney has made too much gold to just choose one

and then you say cartoon, which includes tv cartoons, and the competition just gets even tougher there

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Aladdin is the best Disney movie, the songs all ****, Genie is too good, and Abu and Diago wreck.

Jafar is my favorite Disney villain.

Aladdin is also the only Disney movie that will ever by on my iPod.

AXE 09

Smash Master
sorry guys, i'm stupid. i shouldn't have said anything

........can heart gold and soul silver trade pokemon with diamond/pearl/platinum?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Aladin does **** I must agree.

Hey guys. PM my bros account with a bunch of random stuff please. I'm playing a prank on him =]

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I have Pokemon Soul Silver!! :)

I'm not super far yet... but my team is:
Level 26 - Croconaw
Level 23 - Alakazam
Level 22 - Quilava
Level 22 - Bayleef
Level 21 - Flaaffy
Level 18 - Dratini

Lulz I only have 3 badges right now. I plan on getting further hopefully sometime this weekend. But I really want to play Melee (and Brawl too lol).

It was fun playing today, Xander. I feel like I'm getting a lot of good practice playing you and I'm excited to see my Peach evolve into something more deadly in the coming months. ;)

I'm also super pro at the Voltorb Flip Game! haha

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
guys i'm planning on moving into an apartment tomorrow in the northeast side of town...

.............you know what that means?.........

..................SMASHFEST.

AXE 09

Smash Master
omg guys!

we should pokemon battle in hg/ss

or even in diamond/pearl/platinum

on the 17th at the union, BE THERE!

for pokemon battles and melee matches =D

EDIT:

wait a sec, kyle... how did you get all 3 starters??

lisactrytoo

Smash Rookie
cheap coach bags

There was once a wise and beloved king, the good order of governance, people live and work. Gradually enlarged with the king, but the knees do not have children, this matter

so that the king was sad. Finally he decided, in the nationwide selection of a child as their adoptive son, trained their successors.

Selected sub-standard King is unique, give the cheap nike dunk shoes each made a number of flower seeds, announced that anyone who

nurture those seeds with the most beautiful flowers, it will come to be his son.

After the kids get back seeds and began carefully nurtured, from morning till night, watering, fertilization, tillage, and no one wants to be lucky.
A man named Hung-day boy, but also carefully cultivate flower seeds all day. However, 10 days later, half a month later, a month later, the seed in pots do not even shoot none

coming out, let alone bloom.

Distressed male Japanese to ask his mother, his mother advised him to earth for a change, but still ineffective, helpless mother and son.

View of the King decided to spend the day.coach outlet children dressed in beautiful clothes took to the streets, their respective

holding pots of flowers in full bloom, with hope in their eyes slowly looked at the king visited. King, looking round contests the spirit of beautiful flowers and the

children, and not as happy as you imagine.

Suddenly, the king saw a male, carrying empty pots on. He listlessly stood there, eyes still tears, the king called him to him, and asked him: "Why do you, carrying empty pots

it?"

Day Chouyan the male. How careful tinkering with his own, but not germination of cheap coach bags seeds how it again after that, said

he think it is retribution, because he had stole someone else's garden to eat an apple. Did not expect the king's face was showing the most happy smile, he hung on to hold up

and said loudly: "Boy, I'm looking for is you!"

"Why is that?" People did not understand the king.

King said: "I made all kinds of flowers under cooked, simply can not sprout flowers."

Children holding flowers all looked down, they all also sowed the seeds.This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010- 4-01 from us-trade company.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
WHOA! i just noticed my names in red too! and hell yeah! ill beat you guys in pkmn! maybe most likely but if tim still had his game than you would lose HA!

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Dude, Hades would wreck Jafar's ****.

And the Muses have the most epic songs.

Actually, I think Mulan is pretty up there too.

Top Bottom