• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol awesome stuff Kyle (aka twin A)

And wow Jet! Those are amazing! And that girl is freakin hot. But more than that those pictures are very well done!

tw1n

Smash Champion
MaXXX is the best over all... mostly because he is the most huggable... him and VatZero.

Yo AZ crew!
Hi =D

AXE 09

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCp4iEeRcl0&feature=related

I'm going to leave this hear. Watch it to the very end. Everyone in AZ will get a kick out of it (I'll bet you!)

:link:
LOL! i need to find out what kind of axe this guy uses
This is what I've been usually busy with instead of smashing/school/work: http://jackietran.daportfolio.com/gallery/305208

Maybe I'll add a smash folder to it...
holy crap jackie o.O this girl's really hot lol
That looks like Trisha, the DA at Coconino (a.k.a. Nick's friend). Is that who it is?
yeah, that's what i was thinking too. so many hot girls -_- i miss them all lol. at least i still have melee =)

ok so seriously, who pranked me and made my name pink? darn you! lol

AXE 09

Smash Master
LOL! i need to find out what kind of axe this guy uses

holy crap jackie o.O this girl's really BEAUTIFUL lol

yeah, that's what i was thinking too. so many BEAUTIFUL WOMEN -_- i miss them all lol. at least i still have melee =)

ok so seriously, who pranked me and made my name pink? darn you! lol
fixed ^^ my bad lol

Duff0

Smash Ace
I've heard AXE say a girl was hot before. At least, I think I have. I know you said a girl was cute for sure though.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol I want to actually see Axe flirting with a girl. Getting his mad skills going. I can picture him saying how beautiful a girl is but seeing him work his game would be legendary to witness.

MacD!!! hi =D

MacD

Banned via Administration
yea i saw my name pop up in a NC thread by you... but it was like 13 pages from what they were on so i said screw it when it came to responding

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
This is Axe flirting with a girl...

*Situation*

Nick and Jeff eating dinner at the cellar and a cute girl sits down nearby.

*Walks up to her*

"YO! What yo name is?"

Girl ignores us and resumes eating

LOL I love you jeff, miss you more than any other smasher that I have played with who has moved : ( Come back to us!!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Here's how it would go down:

The scene is Axe, my brother, and myself sitting down eating somewhere (doesn't really matter where).

A beautiful girl walks by and sits near us.

My brother gets up and says "If we were a card, we would be the two of hearts." She laughs hysterically at him and he sits down in shame.

I walk up and say "Hey those clothes would look great on the floor next to my bed." She throws her drink in my face and I sit down.

Axe walks over and asks her "excuse me, are you on the EDGE of your game?
Confused by this odd question the girl replies "yeah..." to our hero.
Axe then proceeds to forward tilt her followed immediately by a tail spike. As she lay there on the ground unconscious he walks back over to my brother and I and says "She'll ask me out when she wakes up."

We ask him why he assumes that and he says it's simple:

Anyone he beats innevitably kisses his *** :p

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Alternately, if he were to say ride/suck his phallus, he'd use the word weiner instead of the shortened form of Richard.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Axe would actually knock her unconscious and then take her to the hospital. When she awakens he will be by her side. Heres the confersation.
Her: "What happened?"
"Someone attacked you. I took care of him and brought you here. You had no ID or phone so I couldn't contact anyone I apologize."
"Where is the man who attacked me?"
*Axe points in general direction of the morgue*
Axe: "His body is that way"
"Thank you. I love you. Please be with me forever"

ALTERNATE ENDING!!!
Axe: "His body is that way"
*She screams in fear*
*Axe knocks her out again*
repeat until proper ending results... or brain damage occurs then he moves onto the next girl =]

Get em AXE!

Jane

Smash Hero
when i was little, i had a cage full of a bunch of cute little chicks (chickens not females).
at the time i was small in enough to fit in their cage, which was pretty big when youre 4 years old.

eventually i ended up accidentally stepping on like 3 of them... and my last one "ran away" or so my mom told me.

):

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
when i was little, i had a cage full of a bunch of cute little chicks (chickens not females).
at the time i was small in enough to fit in their cage, which was pretty big when youre 4 years old.

eventually i ended up accidentally stepping on like 3 of them... and my last one "ran away" or so my mom told me.

):
This is why we can't have nice things

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Lol.. I think axe should explain some of the axe/vman scenarios we've had with women at restaurants, malls.. etc... than you all would understand where the... "what yo name is scenario.. lol... tell em axe.. man good times

Top Bottom