• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
hey thats exactly how i feel! how can you people say that toro is better than me when we've never played before that pisses me off and before everyone thought i was only at like enriques level! spencer does the same exact thing i do i know how he feels you know its not cool when someone says oh your gonna lose or how are you losing to whatever its not fair to judge someones skill without actually knowing it i actually hide alot of things from you guys thats probably why you people dont think im any good. its alright spencer i think your good.
Toro does better against better people with a ****ty character - hes better than you.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
hey thats exactly how i feel! how can you people say that toro is better than me when we've never played before that pisses me off and before everyone thought i was only at like enriques level! spencer does the same exact thing i do i know how he feels you know its not cool when someone says oh your gonna lose or how are you losing to whatever its not fair to judge someones skill without actually knowing it i actually hide alot of things from you guys thats probably why you people dont think im any good. its alright spencer i think your good.
I officially love you Joey LOL. And eh I dunno Toro and Joey are both extremely skilled players and it's pretty close between them probly.

Joey I think you're extremely good and especially good at punishing/reading rolls jesus.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
alright see xander thats what doesnt make sense doesnt everyone uses that gimick factor as an excuse to why theyre good with that character if you wanna say that hes better than i guess carltons better than tai cause he beat him in a MM and jeff uses pikachu so hes better than sean and i use g&w so im better than toro im just using examples and ill use a lower tier character next time i play you guys if you want and even if he is better at least let us play first to decide so i think if there were rankings we should be tied until we play.

EDIT:what if im really good against samus tim, jeff, and carlton used them and i played them all the time so you really cant decide who'll win so stop saying hes better!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
alright see xander thats what doesnt make sense doesnt everyone uses that gimick factor as an excuse to why theyre good with that character if you wanna say that hes better than i guess carltons better than tai cause he beat him in a MM and jeff uses pikachu so hes better than sean and i use g&w so im better than toro im just using examples and ill use a lower tier character next time i play you guys if you want and even if he is better at least let us play first to decide so i think if there were rankings we should be tied until we play.

EDIT:what if im really good against samus tim, jeff, and carlton used them and i played them all the time so you really cant decide who'll win so stop saying hes better!
I don't think you should get too riled up over Tai's list. If Manny made top ten, Tai was high when he wrote it.

Toro is the best, though. I'll take that statement to the grave.

Edit:

IMHO, this is Arizona's top ten:

1. Dylon
2. Dylon
3. Dylon
4. Toro
5. maXXXpower
6. Dylon
7. Vat-Zero
8. Vat-Storch
9. Vat-Grizzy
10. Toro's Yoshi

Edit2.

Samus is not a ****ty character by any means.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I don't think you should get too riled up over Tai's list. If Manny made top ten, Tai was high when he wrote it.

Toro is the best, though. I'll take that statement to the grave.

Edit:

IMHO, this is Arizona's top ten:

1. Dylon
2. Dylon
3. Dylon
4. Toro
5. maXXXpower
6. Dylon
7. Vat-Zero
8. Vat-Storch
9. Vat-Grizzy
10. Toro's Yoshi

Edit2.

Samus is not a ****ty character by any means.
Pretty much every character under Ice Climbers is ****ty.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Sean and I are the only ones that rule at all three smashes :p dook would probably **** at melee if he tried to get good at it

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
red rover red rover send Taj's Mewtwo right over.

Red rover Red rover send Axe's Pikachu over (unless he moved up in the tier list lol)

:link:
Mewtwo and Pikachu are ****ty characters.

Jeff and Tony are exceptional players.

There IS a difference between the two.

AXE 09

Smash Master
red rover red rover send Taj's Mewtwo right over.

Red rover Red rover send Axe's Pikachu over (unless he moved up in the tier list lol)

i love you =)

WHAT!!! my name's pink?!?!?!?!!? *gasp* IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!! (blames kyle)

lol i actually kinda like it pink =D

ok so on a serious note...

i'm not gonna have internet acces for the next few days... probably like... 2 weeks max ='( so ummm.... you all have my number, so if you wanna call/text/melee me, feel free to =) i'll be at Tai's house all the time if you need to find me :p

Rob... i hope you're taking care of the union for me. i miss that place =(

tw1n

Smash Champion
i love you =)

WHAT!!! my name's pink?!?!?!?!!? *gasp* IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!! (blames kyle)

lol i actually kinda like it pink =D

ok so on a serious note...

i'm not gonna have internet acces for the next few days... probably like... 2 weeks max ='( so ummm.... you all have my number, so if you wanna call/text/melee me, feel free to =) i'll be at Tai's house all the time if you need to find me :p

Rob... i hope you're taking care of the union for me. i miss that place =(
Lol ok I'll text you right now just because I can ;)

I wanna smash...

And I'm assuming you mean the other Kyle turned it pink :p

Axe Effect 2 is winning by a good amount now :D

They have a axe effect 2 alrady huh? I did not know that lol

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Woops I don't know why I put that :p

The second axe effect has to be called one of the following (all actual add slogans):

"It can happen anywhere" The Axe Effect 2

The Axe Effect 2: “How Dirty Boys Get Clean”

The Axe Effect 2: "Will turn nice girls naughty"

I'm personally more drawn to the first one because it's less seductive more to the point lol. but all are funny :p

tw1n

Smash Champion
Sexy match vs Lovage there Axe =]
Tough match vs Mango lol. But then again, no one on this planet has a good match with Mango anymore.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i read this page and now love the twins more

also, i did this combo on axe that was pretty cool

dsmash > dsmash > run dsmash > jump on platform dsmash > chase on ground dsmash >stuff happens> hit off stage > pull stich/be gay > win!!!!!!!!!!!

that should go into bloopers... though it'll be hard to recrete :(

tw1n

Smash Champion

dsmash > dsmash > run dsmash > jump on platform dsmash > chase on ground dsmash >stuff happens> hit off stage > pull stich/be gay > win!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh its MACD!!! Love ya too man!

That sounds like an epic Peach combo. Maybe coulda used one or two more blender attacks tho...

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion

Peach players are the best! <3

MacD

it was like a 5 hit dsmash "combo"

i mean yes i probably could have kept going... but i didn't want to humiliate him too much... AZ was watching, mango was, some of so cal... i'm not that mean

<33333333333333333333333 axe

tw1n

Smash Champion
it was like a 5 hit dsmash "combo"

i mean yes i probably could have kept going... but i didn't want to humiliate him too much... AZ was watching, mango was, some of so cal... i'm not that mean

<33333333333333333333333 axe
Ya sorry... I tend to do 8 or 9 dsmashes in one combo... to bad I can never get the kill somehow :( Lol if only I really was good at this game. *sigh*

MacD

you'll get there, ps you can kill with dsmash if you have to

actually sometimes i like to be mean and just do dsmash one stock, or just do bairs, i feel kinda mean but i laugh on the inside

also i already saw that pic through name search, i did enjoy it and i am comtemplating my next default as that

and yes silly kyle, peach players are the best

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol sweet. Then people will be asking "Why is he holding a card??? And who the heck are those twins?"

And ya I know you can lol. Peach is just so unorthodox for me! I can't stand jump cancelling attacks. Dunno why. Just can't get used to them... Love the turnips and down smash tho haha

MacD

for sure, free advertising!!!

and peach is cool, djc can be annoying though i guess, but floating makes up for it

and don't forget dash attack

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol that and Bair. Love hitting spacies with that bair! I just hate it when fox waveshines me from one end to another lol. Peach is fun tho... but I have way more fun with Pikachu and Puff lol. Too good =]

Top Bottom