• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

MacD

Banned via Administration
haha, axe fan boy silly silly, though axe is too good so understandable

i mean he beat peepee in dittos and with pika, it makes me think how the hell did i beat this guy, pika ***** peach... ok maybe not that extreme but still

also i've decided that i should never play axe again that way he can't beat me

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
i read this page and now love the twins more

also, i did this combo on axe that was pretty cool

dsmash > dsmash > run dsmash > jump on platform dsmash > chase on ground dsmash >stuff happens> hit off stage > pull stich/be gay > win!!!!!!!!!!!

that should go into bloopers... though it'll be hard to recrete :(
<3 ya too buddy.

Comment the magic trick thread so we can get more traffic in there XP Once the famous macd posts it'll be over :D

And that combo is amazing! I prefer the one I did to my brother though:

stitch > random turnip > stitch > bomb omb > a jumping twin yelling > another jumping twin laughing at the one who just lost to peach as a fox :p

you have to remember that combo's can be continued outside of the game with obscene gestures, insults, laughing, high fives, hugs, HugS, or the occassional mocking frown at your opponent.

Beware the b**** slap and the yelling of C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER and you're set.

:link:

MacD

tai, i saw axe post somewhere, so i read his most recent posts and he posted here, then i read the last few posts and the twins made me lol

also that combo does sound amazing, i've had things like that of course but not with the twins jumping, that just sounds like the best part too

MacD

OMG THAT'S CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hopefully everyone can get free housing, though idk if i wanna house AZ again, GamerGuitarist finds like drug dealers hiding in the bushes... scary!!!!!!

MacD

not so much a joke, as a... idk

we'll see who comes and where they wanna stay, though i'm assuming in irvine since it is like 20 miles or so away

MacD

sounds like fun chris, except it'll be voluntary **** so that you fell better about yourself, then i'll show you what real **** is ;)

and i kinda wanna house WA cause then me and toph can share my bed ;) <333333333333333

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
sounds like fun chris, except it'll be voluntary **** so that you fell better about yourself, then i'll show you what real **** is ;)

and i kinda wanna house WA cause then me and toph can share my bed ;) <333333333333333
you guys should get Europe to go

so you can zgetto can share your bed

MacD

i forgot to quote you but yay twins, only boo cause it probably won't happen

you guys should get Europe to go

so you can zgetto can share your bed
wow tai, when it comes to zgetto you are more homo than me

so... passionate "forced" sex?
well, i'll let it happen, so that he thinks it's ****

but then later he'll find out what real **** is

ChubbzEXE

Smash Rookie
why me? and ok ill MM you i guess but if i win you have to buy me IHOP deal? and ha! we have one of your good players now! haha!
Lol i said a nickel
so don't hurt my phillip!!!
i would pay for your ihop but i cant go if we go :/

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
i forgot to quote you but yay twins, only boo cause it probably won't happen
Well even if it's only a 1% chance then theres still a chance right? :p

But driving out there as just the two of us is highly unlikely. Again maybe if we could go to AZ and ride with one of the cars then it would be much more likely.

Soooooo how many cars are going and do any of them have open seats? :p

tw1n

Smash Champion
And people who want to make good money in the work force because odds are they won't be able to get rich quickly like Bill Gates... :(

Someone! Win the lottery and buy us tickets out there lol

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Well even if it's only a 1% chance then theres still a chance right? :p

But driving out there as just the two of us is highly unlikely. Again maybe if we could go to AZ and ride with one of the cars then it would be much more likely.

Soooooo how many cars are going and do any of them have open seats? :p

educated guessing

karl's car:
1. karl
2. tai
3. axe
4. duffy

goop's car:
1. goop
2. gmo
3. toro
4. light

wobbles' car:
1. wobbles
2. taj
3. forward
4. dunno

Jane

Smash Hero
Get rich quickly? That a hole was rich since the day he came out of mommy. What he got, was many many additional billions. Lol

Looks like wobbles' is the exclusive VIP pro only car so axe should probably ride there ;p

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Get rich quickly? That a hole was rich since the day he came out of mommy. What he got, was many many additional billions. Lol

Looks like wobbles' is the exclusive VIP pro only car so axe should probably ride there ;p
well, the cars were actually determined by geographical convenience and social optima.

in everyone in karl's car goes to my house like, every week (and we all live far as **** away from EVERYONE else)

goop and wobbles both live in tempe...

but i'd assume taj wants to go with wobbles because they know each other pretty well

i'm guessing sean's going to be in tempe or somewhere the friday we leave cuz there's no reason for him to go all the way to my house just to go back down to tempe the same day (unless he wants to come on thursday) and yes, i actually DID lump him in wobbles' car because of skill.

goop and light are usually pretty closely associated with one another (i.e. goop used to drive light around alot and they spent a decent amount of time together) so I put light in goop's car. omar and g-mo want to go, so i stuck them in goop's car simply cuz omar's teaming with goop, and i'd imagine g-mo wants to go with whatever car omar's going in cuz they're really good friends. (and that would make that car three lens-wearing mexicans)

ChubbzEXE

Smash Rookie
Does someone wanna smash tonight? This is Spencer on Chubbz' account but I'm at his place so if anyone wants to pick us up and maybe some of us could play at the U that'd be cool =)

Top Bottom