• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Rusty beat Tommy and Cooper. Nicknyte beat Kyle.

Results for the last weekly Tucson round robin:

1. GamerGuitarist7 (27-0)
2. Rubyiris (21-6)
3. Nicknyte (17-10)
4. MoTT (16-11)
5. Cooper (16-11)
6. CutMet (11-16)
7. Andrew (8-19)
8. 2021 (8-19)
9. Fail (7-20)
10 Sharif (4-23)

There were about 25 entrants, but most of them left without playing any games, or playing only 2. 2021 took a few auto losses, since he had already played over half his matches, so it wasn't the best idea IMO to drop him.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
0. Forward (****)*
1. Jetfour (Falcon/Marth/Random)
2. GamerGuitarist7 (Falcon /Falco)
3. moTT (Marth)
4. Ruby (Falco/Fox)
5. Saetia-DTG (Peach)
6. 2021 (Falcon/Falco)
7. Nicknyte (Luigi/Marth/Sucking)
8. Rusty (Fox/Falco)
9. Cooper (Sheik/Fox)
10. Tommy (Ganon/Sheik)
11. `EX (Ice Climbers/Sheik)
12. Ryan (Sheik/Falcon)
13. Zungg (Jigglypuff)
14. Piman (Marth)***
15. Justin (Marth)***
14. VashEXE (Marth/Falcon)
15. Cutmet (Falcon)
16. Jack (Mario/Falcon)

Removed from power rankings by request
Kyle (Marth)
Jesus Christ Shivknight (Fox)

***Means person is temporarily out of play and cannot gain or be lowered in rank. Rankings will continue without player's need to contribute. When person comes back from leave, he will fight current # for his rank and if he wins, he stays, and if he loses, he becomes #-1. Everyone is happy. Ex: 15 Vs. 15., 15 who loses becomes 16

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Ah Kyle removed as well hmm?

God**** that means Rusty is #8 now. Good **** kid. Hopefully I helped you get better just last night and today as well.

I dunno if you'll beat Elvis, mainly because Luigi is pretty weird to fight and you aren't too great against Marth. Good stuff to Chris for going undefeated although obviously if Jackie was there that would be different =P.

Wish I didn't have to leave so early otherwise I woulda done Round Robin matches.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Play Fox, spam Nair/Bair/Shine, don't run into the ****.

That's how you play against weegee.

Of course this all goes out the window when you get hit by WHAT THE F-BOOM.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
LOL Elvis. Rusty might be able to do it but he needs to learn to fight Marth as well.

If he's sitting there getting 2 stocked by my Marth then that spells trouble for him.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
That's what I'm saying Xander.

No worries though he's improving mad quick. No reason he can't continue that trend =).

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
HAHAHA. N00b Gate speaking. I want to see Rusty get past me. But on a more serious note, I think the difference in skill is really vast between the both of us, I will fight with him and I hope he wins. GO RUSTY, BEAT THE N00B GATE.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Rankings Update 6/25/09

0. Forward (****)*
3. moTT (Marth)
4. Ruby (Falco/Fox)
5. Saetia-DTG (Peach)
6. 2021 (Falcon/Falco)
8. Rusty (Fox/Falco) (In Oklahoma till 7/6/09)
9. Cooper (Sheik/Fox)
10. Tommy (Ganon/Sheik)
12. Ryan (Sheik/Falcon)
13. Zungg (Jigglypuff)
14. Piman (Marth)***
15. Justin (Marth)***
15. Cutmet (Falcon)
16. Jack (Mario/Falcon)

Kyle (Marth)

***Means person is temporarily out of play and cannot gain or be lowered in rank. Rankings will continue without player's need to contribute. When person comes back from leave, he will fight current # for his rank and if he wins, he stays, and if he loses, he becomes #-1. Everyone is happy. Ex: 15 Vs. 15., 15 who loses becomes 16

BTW, I'm the biggest boss that you have seen thus far. Just got off the phone with Enrique.

2021 VS. NICKNYTE
ENRIQUE VS. ELVIS
ARIZONA VS. LUIGIANA

MONDAY, MONDAY, MONDAY

v00m242

Smash Rookie
piman your not better better then me anymore haha. most people in tucson agree im improving faster then anyone else in tucson. XP

but ya i look forward to challenging the noob gate when i return. im going to oklahoma for about two weeks. hopefully i dont lose everything i have gained in the last two weeks. 0.0
i dont think i will have too much trouble with the luigi if i play smart. the marth might be a little challenging though>.<.

anyway ill most likely be posting periodically over the next couple weeks. ill be back soon to take more people's spots. im on a roll i cant let oklahoma ruin that. :p

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
hey rusty! didnt know you had an account, rofl

i'm getting better too :)

just kidding, i still suck lol

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Back on rankings I go. By request. Put my characters as Sheik/Fox. I think I'm still maining Sheik but really right now my Fox is 1000x superior.

I would be RIGHT UNDER Enrique considering he beat me when he challenged me. Or if not then you can put me near the bottom and I can just challenge a bunch of people either way I don't care.

Ugh my challenge match last time was so annoying. I HATE YOU SDs.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Rankings Update 6/26/09

0. Forward (****)*
3. moTT (Marth)
4. Ruby (Falco/Fox)
5. Saetia-DTG (Peach)
6. 2021 (Falcon/Falco)
7. Spencer (Sheik/Fox) (I am going to put Spencer here until he beats me for his spot back before he left the rankings. If he loses, he becomes 8, and the rankings will change accordingly.)
8. Rusty (Fox/Falco) (In Oklahoma till 7/6/09)
9. Cooper (Sheik/Fox)
10. Tommy (Ganon/Sheik)
12. Ryan (Sheik/Falcon)
13. Zungg (Jigglypuff)
14. Piman (Marth)***
15. Justin (Marth)***
15. Cutmet (Falcon)
16. Jack (Mario/Falcon)

Kyle (Marth)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
cutmet played people so we need to figure out where to put him

i pm'd AltF4 to add a poll to this thread to vote for how rankings should be conducted since it seems *****s don't like this challenges thing

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
yeah totally, people dont think they should be losing to a certain person, and get all bent out of shape about it. its a fine way to run it chris, and honestly the most logical one too, the only problem seems to be that certain people are unavailable to play

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Kyle, and Shiv are probably the only two who really don't/didn't care about their ranking in Tucson. Ty requesting to be dropped from the ranking probably has to do with losing to Rusty, and not being able to pass Elvis. Spencer got all mad after he lost to Enrique, even though he knows Enrique ***** Shiek.

But that's ok, cuz <3 Spencer even if he did rage about it.

Alex is getting all mad since he's losing to Rusty. Rusty is ****** Alex because Rusty is ****** Alex's bad habits. People should help me train Alex. :]

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I'm not mad about losing at all. If anything, it makes me want to play even more.

If your still in Ty, I'm coming for you. Then, I'm coming for Rusty.

Also, we should do the poll. At least figure something out that pleases almost everyone.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
wtf xander? enrique ***** sheik? or im just bad against falco? dont you remember that one?

and xander after the 2nd match i had on rainbow cruise where i SDed because i ****ing WAVEDASHED BUT KILLED MYSELF i just kind of gave up because i know i could have won that match with a simple gimp somewhere but then that happen.

the challenge thing is not because people dont like it, maybe some people dont, but its because we're the ONLY rankings ive ever seen that do this instead of doing a panel of people.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Match Update
Nicknyte vs. Spencer: 3 -1
Spencer is placed at 8, I retain my spot.

Rankings Update 6/27/09

0. Forward (****)*
3. moTT (Marth)
4. Ruby (Falco/Fox)
5. Saetia-DTG (Peach)
6. 2021 (Falcon/Falco)
8. Spencer (Sheik/Fox)
9. Rusty (Fox/Falco) (In Oklahoma till 7/6/09)
10. Cooper (Sheik/Fox)
11. Tommy (Ganon/Sheik)
12. `EX (Ice Climbers/Sheik)
13. Ryan (Sheik/Falcon)
14. Zungg (Jigglypuff)
15. Piman (Marth)***
16. Justin (Marth)***
15. VashEXE (Marth/Falcon)
16. Cutmet (Falcon)
17. Jack (Mario/Falcon)

Kyle (Marth)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
wtf xander? enrique ***** sheik? or im just bad against falco? dont you remember that one?

and xander after the 2nd match i had on rainbow cruise where i SDed because i ****ing WAVEDASHED BUT KILLED MYSELF i just kind of gave up because i know i could have won that match with a simple gimp somewhere but then that happen.

the challenge thing is not because people dont like it, maybe some people dont, but its because we're the ONLY rankings ive ever seen that do this instead of doing a panel of people.
Really? The SV Thread has been around for how long now? and you really think that' you're the only one... Did you even read the first post? where Gamer said he got the idea from the SV THREAD... C'mon now.. it's a very effective and good idea... but it's only as good and effective as the people that are in it.. =/

v00m242

Smash Rookie
hmmmmmm..... Spencer is in my way of elvis. this permits a problem haha. guys, never come to thi terrible place called Oklahoma. i got out of my car an couldnt hear myself talk because of all the **** crickets. then theres the mosquitos. holy ****. i envy all of the people in this world that are not here. >.<

anyway ill be back to **** you soon spence.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Yay! Another SD puts me into a bad mindset and costs me the set and the #7 spot.

I just love it it's oh so awesome!

And lol rusty.

Top Bottom