• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Duff0

Smash Ace
Umm, no Gamer...you'll pwnsauce me. I've only been playing since January. Only short hop nairs **** falcon X_X. Yeah, I put your number in my phone, Piman. I'll give you a call when I settle down at my temporary or permanent living quarters.
Dthrow tech chases **** Falcon

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
hey isnt okami from a video game? ruby you should teach me all these technical Blazblue terms I know like those cancely stuff and the grab things but thats about it

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
EVERYONE is tecnical i think you just have to cancel her crap with grabs and dashes
Grab, Dash, Jump.

I'm not sure about other characters, but all three of her grabs lead into combos unless the throw is countered. Her air throw creates an infinite combo if they don't counter the throw.

Noel has like 923984098430942 loops/corner loops/etc.

Despite all that, she's still only a mediocre character.

God I love blazblue.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Kyle, do you go to the U of A?

i'm in my dorm room right now... i'm scaried *whines*

my roommate isn't here... thank goodness. haha i hope he never shows up. it'd be awesome to have this room all to myself =D

i don't have my car anymore:cry:

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Jeff, once I'm feeling better, you should let me know how your schedule looks. It's really easy for me to get to the U from where I live.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
Yeah jeff what dorm are you in? I'm in Manzi-Mo, north area! Text me if you still have my number, i have a car and stuff, and want to smash : )

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
nick you should pick up jeff and come out to where i am and maybe rusty can come over too and we'll play teams

jeff if we ever play teams our name should be "Pika-PUNCH!"

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
rusty was only mentioned because he is getting his license

it kind of escaped my mind that nick could fit more than 1 other person in his car

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
I just got settled into my room here at U of A. I'm in a temporary room, so I'll probably be here for about 2 weeks to a couple months. I'm at the Arizona-Sonora hall. Would anyone be down to smash today? :p My room is like a lounge thing that's used only for temporary room assignments. It's a pretty big place and one of my three roomates is chilling with his parents at a hotel until about Saturday. None of us brought TV's so you'd have to bring your own set up, which would be why it might be more convenient to go to someone else's dorm room. I was only able to bring my own controller for now until I get a permanent dorm room. However, I was allowed to keep the Xbox 360 with me and I have Halo 3 and Soul Calibur IV along with all the cords to hook up to the net and stuff if someone had a TV and outlets. Umm, yeah, that's about it. Oh yes, and my transportation means are limited because I had to leave my car in SoCal. Anyone wanna hang out and/or play some Melee?

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I just got settled into my room here at U of A. I'm in a temporary room, so I'll probably be here for about 2 weeks to a couple months. I'm at the Arizona-Sonora hall. Would anyone be down to smash today? :p My room is like a lounge thing that's used only for temporary room assignments. It's a pretty big place and one of my three roomates is chilling with his parents at a hotel until about Saturday. None of us brought TV's so you'd have to bring your own set up, which would be why it might be more convenient to go to someone else's dorm room. I was only able to bring my own controller for now until I get a permanent dorm room. However, I was allowed to keep the Xbox 360 with me and I have Halo 3 and Soul Calibur IV along with all the cords to hook up to the net and stuff if someone had a TV and outlets. Umm, yeah, that's about it. Oh yes, and my transportation means are limited because I had to leave my car in SoCal. Anyone wanna hang out and/or play some Melee?
I would have liked to, if I wasn't sick.

v00m242

Smash Rookie
yes!! smash at chris'. haha i get my car in five day! can you believe it guys?! rusty is driving!! :D
sooo ppl who have cars *cough piman cough* should pick up jeff and come to my place right now to smash for a little tonight. nick call me plox

AXE 09

Smash Master
OMG can somebody PLEASE take me to that tourney?!?!?!?!?!? i REALLY want to go and i don't have my car *sobs* pleeeeeeeeeeease? i love you tucson!!!

oh and by the way, i live in the Coconino dorms lol. i played with piman and Rob (the new socal guy) today. it was awesome!!! i wanna play more tomorrow. you guys up for it?

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
I'm free from 3:30 til like 7 tonight, if anyone wants to smash. Right now the plan is for Rob and Jeff to come back over again, and I was going to see if Xander and Forrest maybe Elvis wanted to come too. I only have my room now though, no lounge, so for now til things get settled I'm thinking less would be better lol. But nonetheless, everyone's welcome!

Just IM, text, call, post, if you want to come over!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I'm free from 3:30 til like 7 tonight, if anyone wants to smash. Right now the plan is for Rob and Jeff to come back over again, and I was going to see if Xander and Forrest maybe Elvis wanted to come too. I only have my room now though, no lounge, so for now til things get settled I'm thinking less would be better lol. But nonetheless, everyone's welcome!

Just IM, text, call, post, if you want to come over!
I'm not sick, so ill be there. ;D

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i dunno if anyone's heard but i may have a smashfest tomorrow

i can't have too many people over so i was thinking nick can drive, bring jeff, pick up forrest and xander since they're on the way, and maybe rusty OR the socal guy

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
that's right around the time that it'll be happening though so maybe you can't make it :-/ I'll be going out to the U sometime to hang out with Jeff (OMG AXE YOU'RE FREAKIN AMAZING! *cries*) so i'll play you around then

and if nick can't drive because of his RA **** then maybe elvis can come and bring everyone?

and it IS happening tomorrow. i just confirmed it with the woman.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I get off work today at 4. If somebody leaves me a call I'll think about heading over, otherwise I'm doing other things.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Nick and Jeff-If you guys are down to play before 2, text me. If after 6 (or earlier if the activity sucks), could I leave my controller in someone's dorm over on that side of campus? If none of the above...then I guess I'll practice tech skill without a TV.

Top Bottom