• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
that sucks, sorry chris, i want to try to make it on saturday, there are some people on my staff who also play smash, so im gonna see if theyre any good!

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I like, never post anymore. Now that school has started again, I have computer access (for part of the day) until my computer at home gets fixed.

v00m242

Smash Rookie
soo smash today at forrests. start showing up and fourish? sean call me.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I won't be there :(

Also, someone see if my purple+black controller is at Forrest's. Then give it it to Kyle is he can give it to me.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
If I do not get/find my controller by tonight, I am quitting melee. I think no controller is a legit controller john.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
If anyone wants to buy a Falcon helmet from me for 65 dollars at AZ Anger, please PM/respond to me ASAP tomorrow. I am working on Tommy's tomorrow, and if I see your request, I'll see what I can do. I can probably do other colors other than default, but I might charge extra (5 tops) if it's anything other than default and black falcon. Please respond ASAP if you need one. These take hours to work on, and if you want a different color, my mom and I will have to rush to Lowe's to get the **** paint.

ALSO

Taking most MMs at AZ Anger. $3 minimum, actual amount will be decided on how much money I have and how confident I am.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
If anyone wants to buy a Falcon helmet from me for 65 dollars at AZ Anger, please PM/respond to me ASAP tomorrow. I am working on Tommy's tomorrow, and if I see your request, I'll see what I can do. I can probably do other colors other than default, but I might charge extra (5 tops) if it's anything other than default and black falcon. Please respond ASAP if you need one. These take hours to work on, and if you want a different color, my mom and I will have to rush to Lowe's to get the **** paint.

ALSO

Taking most MMs at AZ Anger. $3 minimum, actual amount will be decided on how much money I have and how confident I am.
O snap tai gonna get a business started thats the way to go

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Me and Jeff will be at Elvis' house tomorrow til AZ Anger. If anyone wants to come over and play or pick us up to go to a smashfest elsewhere, post/text =D

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
smashfest at forrests tomorrow right?

final smashfest for john and hopefully an opportunity to film for kneegalize with more people than only rusty/xander

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I'll be there with you and John at about noon. Xander, remember the capture card too. I would also like to borrow it now from Chris for some projects.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
For future reference when I'm in Tucson (Elvis don't have internet)

my number: (504) 388 3204

If anyone wants to take me to any smashfests :)

moTT

Smash Cadet
Well guys.. It's about time for me to head home, unfortunately. I'll be reppin' the EC once again, and I've planned to start going to the NC/GA tournies to hopefully get better.. Sorry I didn't get to play everyone. It was nice finally playing you Tai, very back and forth all throughout. Chris... lol, you better stick with falcon and not **** out like me. Jackie, thanks for the rides, advice, and matches. Elvis, thanks for hosting that smashfest, it was ****ing awesome. Nice way to go out, you know? I'll never forget our ****ing epic mario bros. matches, lmao.. But I'm sure your luigi is sick of that witch who's name I dare not speak.. Anyway, Xander as well, thanks a lot for letting me come over and smash all day. Now, it's time to go eat something for the first time today... god, I need to learn to take small breaks in between smashing all ****ing day, lol.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
he does that all the time though

we'll miss you john!!!!!

sorry our last match was so terrible and that you lost. better luck next time. mario dittos. serious.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Yeah Elvis is everywhere all the time.

John, it was nice meeting you, even though you ***** me, and even though we only played each other like 4times. Maybe if we both go to Pound 4 we'll see each other again.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I'm probably going to start going to Arcade in A Box whenever I have 15$ to spare.

Anyone in Tucson who plays BB and GGAC wish to accompany me on occasion?

I'd also be up to playing gears with Sean, if he'd like to go occasionally. :p

*Edit*

Just read about the BB SBO happenings, and I've come to the conclusion that the BB community is just as bad as the "Ban metaknight" community. It's really dumb.

I hate how the majority of the DL board members, much like the majority of the SWF brawl community is comprised of total scrubs who like to ***** about characters, and strategies they deem dumb, or broken, when nothing about BB is unbalanced, or inherently broken.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
So I'm leaving for Arizona tomorrow...whee, 7 hour drive. I theoretically don't know my dorm assignments yet or anything. I've got an honors party thing on saturday and a something party on sunday, but does anyone want to smash at whatever time after I move in on the 20th? Piman, you said you'd be available?

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
I should be yeah, do you have my number from earlier? I will most likely be working until 3:30 on the 20th, but after that I should be free yeah, lemme know where you are and stuff

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Umm, no Gamer...you'll pwnsauce me. I've only been playing since January. Only short hop nairs **** falcon X_X. Yeah, I put your number in my phone, Piman. I'll give you a call when I settle down at my temporary or permanent living quarters.

Top Bottom