• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hey, I'm thinking of hosting a Blazblue Smashfest next Sunday at my place. We'll have one setup, two if anyone can bring a copy of it. There will probably be one or two smash setups too.

Hey, Shane, Ted, come to this!
who's shane?

if you're referring to kosuke, his name is spelled cheyne... and he doesn't actually play BB.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
shut the **** up! ******! i did not give you (my *****) permission to speak! hahahahaha! everyone else said it was the other way so quit life. lol

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I'm the one who discovered it!! I was hanging out with Ted and he was playing through story mode... and then I heard Blaze Blue and I was like WTF I knew it!!!

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I'm the one who discovered it!! I was hanging out with Ted and he was playing through story mode... and then I heard Blaze Blue and I was like WTF I knew it!!!
I f***ing told you it was pronounced Blaze but you argued with me about it because "that's not how Ted says it"

f***ing worthless.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Hey Tucson, I REALLY want to make a plan to try and go to Dont Go Down There Jeff.

If any other people are planning on going to it then please tell me so that I can carpool with you if I go. Thanks

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I'm actually kinda interested in going, especially since I haven't traveled out of state yet!! It would be totes fun!! <3

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
I'm actually kinda interested in going, especially since I haven't traveled out of state yet!! It would be totes fun!! <3
I could give you enough gas money for a full tank of gas or close to so all you'd have to do is drive me the whole way if you want.

I just have to make sure my funds are in order and things look OK when december rolls around.

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Reminder about BureeeeeeeiBuru!

If we can get two more sticks, we'll have two for each setup.

3214 e. 4th st. 85716
Probably like 2 or 3.

New players can just pick Lambda. Swords all day.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
the only games i can use stick in are tekken and soulcaliber, aka 3d games. when it comes to 2d fighters, i can't do anything with sticks.

what everyone else does has absolutely nothing to do with me.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Attention Falco players who also play Pokemon. if you haven't seen the new Pokemon from Black/White you should look at this Pokemon.

[COLLAPSE=For those Who Wish to Be Spoiler Free About New Pokemon, Don't Look]

Seriously, that thing looks like an orphan version of Falco. It's types are Rock/Flying

[/COLLAPSE]

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
attention falco players who also play pokemon. If you haven't seen the new pokemon from black/white you should look at this pokemon.

[collapse=for those who wish to be spoiler free about new pokemon, don't look]

seriously, that thing looks like an orphan version of falco. It's types are rock/flying

[/collapse]
dat is flaco!

Jane

Smash Hero
im soooooooo excited for the new pokemon! omg its gonna be amazing. so many new type combinations, and FINALLY A PURE FLYING TYPE!!!!! AHHH! GET HYPE!

Top Bottom