• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
If Kevin Buttf*** Skinner can win for just singing, and not even that well at that, Jackie Evancho can win for just singing REALLY well and being so cute she may be a robot with pre-determined responses to all possible questions for maximum adorability.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
It doesn't matter how good or bad you were playing. One of the points of practicing and going to tourneys is to bring your good/bad fluxuation fluctuation down and become more solid.
Yeah, I pretty much second this.

Xander, NO ONE CARES how good or bad you were playing.

You win, or you lose. Nothing else needs to be said.

If you want to say something, just keep your mouth shut, take the loss, and prove yourself next time.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
If Kevin Buttf*** Skinner can win for just singing, and not even that well at that, Jackie Evancho can win for just singing REALLY well and being so cute she may be a robot with pre-determined responses to all possible questions for maximum adorability.
FUCKING LOL

THIS IS SO TRUE :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kevin skinner is the worst thing i've ever seen LMFAO

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
That little girl needs to be tested for horse steroids or something. I mean how else can she have such a set of lungs on her!? If she walks out with a mustache next episode I'm going to say it's because of all the hormonal drugs her parents are pumping into her so she can hit those low notes!

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
That little girl needs to be tested for horse steroids or something. I mean how else can she have such a set of lungs on her!? If she walks out with a mustache next episode I'm going to say it's because of all the hormonal drugs her parents are pumping into her so she can hit those low notes!
No it's very possible but I wouldn't advise her doing such a thing as this.

She does have a really terrific voice but she's doing too much beyond what her vocal chords are ready for at her age. If she keeps straining them too much like this how she is then her voice will be gone at 14.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Why not talk against proposition 305 which gives bus fares to war widows?
Or proposition 24 which deports all illegal immigrant in Springfield back to their home countries?

talk quick! I'm slowly reverting back t.....

MELEE! melee melee Vman too good melee melee?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i hate all f@ggots, n1ggers, *****, wetbacks, kikes, chinks, charlies, gooks, nips, ********, and muslims

kid tipper

Smash Cadet
Hi guys. My names Tipper and I hang around Rob's and play melee sometimes.

Rob- Saturdays fine, I probably won't be up and about till like 1 but any time after that should be good.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
How about plan on coming at 2 PM on the dot? If for some reason you can't make it, try and give me a call or text before then. If I can't make it, I'll post here in advance, so check smashboards 15 minutes before you head over.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
We won't be The View, we'll just be the new judges for AGT.

Tommy will be like Piers but instead of saying things like, "That was honestly the worst performance all night," he'll say, "GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FUCKING ORPHANS!"

Melee

tw1n

Smash Champion
And Silly Kyle will replace Sharon Osborne

Nick Cannon: "What did you think of them Kyle?"
S.K.: "i loved them so much. You have so much potential. But...."

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol thats what I get for never really talking to him enough...

Axe can replace Howie.
Axe: "And what is your talent?"
Contestant: "I play melee upside down while perfectly controlling falco."
Axe: "... I think I love you."

Jane

Smash Hero
axe would be the super nice one that sucks as a judge because he can never be truthful and critique effectively xD

AXE 09

Smash Master
Get your **** outta here, IDGAF bout TV. MELEEEEE
melee...............................?
melee.................................?!?!?!
Melee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MELEE! melee melee Vman too good melee melee?
****ing Melee.............................!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
^THIS!!!!!

Lol thats what I get for never really talking to him enough...

Axe can replace Howie.
Axe: "And what is your talent?"
Contestant: "I play melee upside down while perfectly controlling falco."
Axe: "... I think I love you."
axe would be the super nice one that sucks as a judge because he can never be truthful and critique effectively xD
Lol

Melee

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
lol its kinda funny im usually the one that does .......melee? but now everyone else does it. now maybe you guys will be as good as me one day hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom