• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ - Grand Challenge 9/19/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I propose we do individual state crews
with 4 other states coming i know we have at least 3-5 players for each that can participate

Im trying to get in contact with Light to see if he's coming since he's amazing against OoS (25th at genesis as peach is amazing!)

BTW im also housing UTAH, If another state needs some housing let me know
space isnt much of an issue since the floors really big lol

-Mars-

Smash Hero
So am I going to get picked up for this??? I just need to know because I have to set aside money and everything.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
I propose we do individual state crews
with 4 other states coming i know we have at least 3-5 players for each that can participate

Im trying to get in contact with Light to see if he's coming since he's amazing against OoS (25th at genesis as peach is amazing!)

BTW im also housing UTAH, If another state needs some housing let me know
space isnt much of an issue since the floors really big lol
Like an evo SF4 thing? That would be vey entertaining.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I spoke with Wobbles a bit over the housing subject. With couches and beds he said he can house 4 of us... He forgot that we all can sleep on the floor and be good hahaha. Wait... who sleeps at a time like this?!

HEY UTAH!!! GET A SOCOND CAR!!!

Hype!

P.S. Still need a melee teammate.. anyone???

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
I spoke with Wobbles a bit over the housing subject. With couches and beds he said he can house 4 of us... He forgot that we all can sleep on the floor and be good hahaha. Wait... who sleeps at a time like this?!

HEY UTAH!!! GET A SOCOND CAR!!!

Hype!

P.S. Still need a melee teammate.. anyone???
I do but that would be a very bad decision to team with me.....
lols

TIle floors are comfy.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Utah is coming, Texas is coming, and Colorado might come (I haven't heard anything but I'm a positive person).

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Texas is coming or El, Paso is coming? They are like two separate scenes, just so ya know.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
still this is going to be the first tournament with ALL 4 corner states attending.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
yeah and the only GOOD state out of the four corners is going to **** all you mother****ers!!!

actually maybe not since i doubt our brawl scene is that good BUT MELEE WE WILL **** YOU ALL!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Any estimate at how many people will be at this? We talking over 50???

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
10 from NM, 3 from CO(I think, maybe just 2.) Possibly 10 from UT, X amount from El Paso. That is a lot of OOS.. . :D

r3d d09

Smash Master
So are we taking two different vehicles then Sinz? I heard there was a possibility. is it confirmed now?

EDIT: Utah players, i'd like to know who you're teaming with. post with names. thanks.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
So are we taking two different vehicles then Sinz? I heard there was a possibility. is it confirmed now?

EDIT: Utah players, i'd like to know who you're teaming with. post with names. thanks.
I'm teaming with Yaz. You should all be afraid ;)

And I'm doing everything I can to get on my mom's good side today. I'll either ask about taking her car tonight or maybe tomorrow afternoon if I want to clean the garage before I ask or something.

Edit: I guess he changed his mind and isn't teaming with me :( I don't have a teammate at the moment.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
X. Apparently everyone from Utah assumed I couldn't go for some reason, without asking me if I couldn't. So he changed plans and found a different teammate.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Lol. Good **** Utah.
I bet X isn't even planning on taking me, now that I realize he thinks I'm not coming. Even though I've been saying from the start that I can go, and I've also been the one trying to get Utah to go in the first place.

FML. So gay.

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
hey me and yeah! are going up next saturday. should be alot of fun just like the last tourney you held and ill know how to get there again since its at the same aracade in a box hehe. but yea i can bring my cube if that helps.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Yep, I don't even have a ride anymore.

Edit: I have a teammate now. I'm teaming with Sinz. Now I just need to work on finding that ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom