• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ - Grand Challenge 9/19/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Addictions? Weed is only an addiction for those who lack willpower, or who smoke it before cigarettes (ugh,) or are ********.

All it takes to quit smoking DRO is to think "Hey, I can smoke some other time!" then your brain replies "sounds good!"

Not to mention in more lax states you can literally tell the person hiring you "I smoke weed" and they won't care too much, they only give a **** about, you know, ACTUAL drugs.

Alcohol should be illegal :)

@All- Brawl MM? >:D
dude you freakin rock! heck yeah lol. i'd MM you in brawl but i really suck at it hahaha

ummmm.... Melee? =D

can't wait to see some twins magic!

tw1n

Smash Champion
I have some new stuff that will blow your mind Axe =] literally. I bought a gun and its aimed at your head :laugh: all jokes aside yes we have new tricks that will freak all of you out. And will be bringing back all of our old stuff too. Just for those who haven't seen it at for Sinz to freak over yet again :D

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Addictions? Weed is only an addiction for those who lack willpower, or who smoke it before cigarettes (ugh,) or are ********.

All it takes to quit smoking DRO is to think "Hey, I can smoke some other time!" then your brain replies "sounds good!"

Not to mention in more lax states you can literally tell the person hiring you "I smoke weed" and they won't care too much, they only give a **** about, you know, ACTUAL drugs.

Alcohol should be illegal :)

@All- Brawl MM? >:D
you and i are now bros. too bad i don't play brawl or i'd money match you. friendlies would be tight :)

Junpappy

Smash Lord

Funny. My brain always replied "or...you can smoke right now"

Anyways does anyone have an extra seat thats driving from Phoenix or driving through Phoenix?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
this

Dekar173 said:
too bad those guys that we drove to Whobo with couldn't do that. "Kyle stop I need a cigarette. hey theres a stop 2 miles from here we should stop for a smoke break. Dude you passed by it why!?"
Me: "Because we stopped 10 minutes ago so you could smoke!"

if it wasn't every half an hour they were freaking >.<

CREA said:
Anyways does anyone have an extra seat thats driving from Phoenix or driving through Phoenix?
Theres a decent possibility that one of our two cars will have an extra seat in it. You just have to meet up with us At Bryces or Wobbles house.

forward =D
have you been practicing at all?
we'll place ;)

my teams skill has actually improved a ton cause of all of these smashfests i host, and the constant combinations of me/wobbles/justin/jard/*insert any others here

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
haha yea gamer ill bring some ''stuff'' and we can ''hang'' lol and gamer they got this **** at GNC called black magic that **** works good for passing any piss test. you have to be clean for a week then take some pills and drinka *** load of water and then take some drink that tastes like *** and it keeps your system clean for about a day or so (when you know you gotta pee in a cup) or i had a home boy say he drank about a cap full of bleach and passed a piss test but im not to sure about that one lol. yeah and im getting revenge on your *** im not even gonna use sheik, peaches is gettin her justice on that crap bag falcon of yours.

jEFF where you at? o we miss you here. but its all good me and joey will see you soon =]
an sorry for leaving sv hanging in crews last time i just had to see how good a peach crew would be. and we sucked we got counter picked with foxes and sheiks lol.

and **** mofos from all corners states are coming? should be a good time. i got guilty gear for the wii if any one is interested in losing. but i refuse to let ANYONE play brawl on my ****in wii.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Elvis or Silly Kyle: Tai informed me that he could take Duffy and I to and from this tourney, but he's spending the night somewhere. He also said that you two might be able to help us out (only for one night, Tai's leaving in the morning). If you could do that, we wouldn't take up much space--and you'd make both of us very happy in the pants. Please let me know if you can.

If anyone else in Tucson can do it, that would work too. It'd be awfully great of you guys.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I would MM you GG but I royally suck at GH lol. Acronyms ftw =]

But that sucks on the robery. My odds of winning money are shot tho =[

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
everyone should let jard(dawei) win if they play him
he just lost everything he owned in a robbery
he needs the money

or win for him and split the money with him
He can MM me thats a free win even if he doesn't have a controller. lol
That sucks though hopefully they find the man in a ditch somewhere in alaska.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
****, I'll come out of the tournament knowing enough magic that I can make money on my own.
<3 smashers
no homo

Jane

Smash Hero
i wanna see the twins MM each other in an MMA/wrestling match! :D now THAT would be some good ****! :D

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol maybe you'll get the chance to watch that Jane. We love wrestling each other. The hard thing tho is during a grappling match 1 vs 1, there's actually 100 smaller fights going on that most can't see. Each arm, leg and muscle are battling in their own ways. Weight control and pressure in all areas. Its intense when you see exactly what I'm talking about. If you don't watch closely enough you only see the big overall picture which is not even nearly as cool lol.

Oooh I accept under water basket weaving MM!!! I've been dating a native girl for 3 1/2 years (she's half Navajo half Zuni) so I'm all pro at basket weaving ;)

I'll accept your magic trick MM kyle! $1 MM!!!! /effing hype!!!

And I'll MM anyone in sleight of hand =]

Hahaha <3 AZ (no homo either)

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Lol maybe you'll get the chance to watch that Jane. We love wrestling each other. The hard thing tho is during a grappling match 1 vs 1, there's actually 100 smaller fights going on that most can't see. Each arm, leg and muscle are battling in their own ways. Weight control and pressure in all areas. Its intense when you see exactly what I'm talking about. If you don't watch closely enough you only see the big overall picture which is not even nearly as cool lol.

Oooh I accept under water basket weaving MM!!! I've been dating a native girl for 3 1/2 years (she's half Navajo half Zuni) so I'm all pro at basket weaving ;)

I'll accept your magic trick MM kyle! $1 MM!!!! /effing hype!!!

And I'll MM anyone in sleight of hand =]

Hahaha <3 AZ (the most extreme amount of homo one can give expecially at bryce aka dark shifter too sexy)
i put what you really meant to say ;)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol nice Bryce (oooh rhyming MM... nah)

I'll MM you DarkLink in rigging egyptian rat screw so I win ;) Ask Bryce... I can rig pretty much a whole deck hahaha.
Yet I'm willing to bet I'd still lose =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom