• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ - Grand Challenge 9/19/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hey Tai I'll do a 1$ MM with you.

I mean you couldnt even make it out of pools at Genesis, how good can you possibly be???
(Ohhhh ****, more **** talking to get you incentive to actually improve).

Haha no you're legit bro :p
Yeah, I didn't make it out of pools at Genesis. I'm so awful.

I guess I'll take that MM, but only if you show me magic tricks. Are you the one that uses ICs or Jpuff?

forward

Smash Champion
Alright guys we can do a regional crew tournament. 5 man crews sound pretty good. $10 per player on crew, winning crew takes all? Or split to 2nd place?

Anyways, if we did crews for both games, it might make it difficult to finish on time, so I'm thinking that we should do a single-elim crew battle if we do.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
That'd probably be a real hassle to manage, especially since Sean doesn't check SWF THAT frequently.

Who has the first reply? They could probably do it

EDIT: motheerrrr fukkkkerrrr

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol I will blow your mind and push to the edge of insanity! I have one trick I am saving that even kyle gets shocked with (/hype!)

Be preparred. Even Rob won't see it coming this I promise you. And Rob became mine and Kyle's apprentice! ...more or less.

tw1n

Smash Champion
^What he said.

Why is there no one in this thread?

Did it become dead?

I'm a poet and I didn't even realize it =D

-Mars-

Smash Hero
O Ma GOD UTAH IS GONNARAPE THIS TOURNY!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha prepare for some Utah ****!!

tw1n

Smash Champion
... and prepare for Utah to go back IN DEAD LAST bwahahaha!!!! Mercy is not in out blood!!!

Hahaha all seriousness aside hopefully we have a good crew battle.

And can I request one favor from Utah?

Please bring your easy bake ovens. I'm sure all the smashers would like some brownies and cookies and all. Maybe you could have a bakesale right outside the venue. /burn

-Mars-

Smash Hero
No need for a bakesale when we take all of your money in the MM's hahahahaha you guys better pray there's no MM's before the tourny starts because then NM and Arizona might not have any money for the entry fee HAhahahahahaha!!!!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I wanna see the new magic trick too =(
Dude you haven't even seen any of our magic tricks live (unless you're a level 73 stalker in which case not bad). Seeing them online is one thing but in person is something else.

And Utah I wish you guys the best of luck.

Taj and I will probably be accepting 2 v 2 boxing MM's or challenges. Assuming he's going

Dekar173

Justice Man
Marsulas I take it you'll MM me? $10? :D

Forward, $10 MM?

Kenny, bo3 for our MM?

@Everyone- $5 MMs my CF v your Snake =O

@Bryce- you owe me 5 bucks XD I think you housing us or whatever will make it even though. =P

@UTD Zac- You have yet to 9 me! (AKA out of the few times I've been to TX tourneys, we've never played, wtf?! $10 MM next time we're in the same venue?! :D)

@Twinz- I'm gonna **** both of your mouths if you make me piss orange soda even just one more time.

@JustinKami, Lonewolf, and Der Meister- MM? :O

Sidenote- anyone with an AiB account should go to the AiB tourney page and sign themselves in as "attending" this would give further incentive for other players in AZ to show up, upping turnout and making this tourney that much better ;)

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=7259&gr_i_ni

I'm pumped to see Rob, Bryce, Chris, and hopefully Dook again! :D

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Yea Dekar i'll MM you! Just a fair warning though I haven't lost a MM with my MK ever so plan on losing your money!!!

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
Marsulas I take it you'll MM me? $10? :D

Forward, $10 MM?

Kenny, bo3 for our MM?

@Everyone- $5 MMs my CF v your Snake =O

@Bryce- you owe me 5 bucks XD I think you housing us or whatever will make it even though. =P

@UTD Zac- You have yet to 9 me! (AKA out of the few times I've been to TX tourneys, we've never played, wtf?! $10 MM next time we're in the same venue?! :D)

@Twinz- I'm gonna **** both of your mouths if you make me piss orange soda even just one more time.

@JustinKami, Lonewolf, and Der Meister- MM? :O

Sidenote- anyone with an AiB account should go to the AiB tourney page and sign themselves in as "attending" this would give further incentive for other players in AZ to show up, upping turnout and making this tourney that much better ;)

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=7259&gr_i_ni

I'm pumped to see Rob, Bryce, Chris, and hopefully Dook again! :D

if i get to go... sure why not.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
:D this is gonna be sooo legit!

Yea forward 6 man crews would be very legit
We have Me, Justin, Wobbles, Jard, Light and Forward!
Aww I want in... but I failed yesterday so I guess I don't deserve a spot...

I'll $3-5 mm any mk.

Duff0

Smash Ace
So again can anyone that actually lives in Tuscan house us? Forward? Who else lives in that area? Tai?

If not then we'll stay with DarkShifter (which is still awesome), but two hours from the venue... >.<

Oh well it'll still be an amazing trip lol
Tai is two hours away as well.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol I can see it now. Taj, Wobbles, Bryce, and all of NM staying up all night and being sleep deprived at the tourney. Should be fun =]

AXE 09

Smash Master
i wanna house the twins!!! i live in tucson too, except.... i'm in a very VERY small dorm, which i'm already sharing with a roommate lol. i'm sorry you guys =(

so.... who's all competing in melee? i'm so excited for melee lol

Twin_A

Smash Champion
i wanna house the twins!!! i live in tucson too, except.... i'm in a very VERY small dorm, which i'm already sharing with a roommate lol. i'm sorry you guys =(

so.... who's all competing in melee? i'm so excited for melee lol
Hey Axe who else smashes that lives in Tuscan?

And it's all good we can cram that dorm! Toga toga toga...

yeah I can see the complications with that now >.<

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Uhh we kind of have been. What happened to you Forward, I thought you were cool >.>

hahaha kidding

Now this means we can chill with Bryce! I'll tell Taj and Wobbles if they don't stay the night there too that I'm kicking them both in the goods. And I kick pretty d*mn hard... :p

forward

Smash Champion
So the OP has been updated, still just need a couple more TV's. With this many set ups we should be able to run crews just fine.

Dekar: I don't know why you are calling me out on MM, I'm barely a brawl player. Unless you meant Melee, which in that case I accept :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom