• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ - Grand Challenge 9/19/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
wow, texas too?

This is AiaB right? seems like it'll be pretty stuffed with people

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Is there any chance you can add yoshi's and PS1/lylat to the starters for brawl? There are characters who gain pretty big advantages on 2/3 of those stages like diddy kong, falco, and ICs to name a few.

There's not really anything wrong with yoshi's its supposed to be a neutral and PS1 only has wall infinites as a problem and you kind of have to be tricked into those places for them to work. Lylat can cause deaths at 0 but besides that theres nothing else wrong with it.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Also:

Falcon helmets for sale, $65. You MUST tell me beforehand if you are buying one.
Yo asian sensation. I'll make you a fair trade since I am a poor person but I want a helmet. I will perform all my tricks on you (and all my brothers) and you can ask me how I do any 2 of them!!! And I will also teach you exactly how to perform them all!!! In return I get a helmet <.< >.> <.< what? Its fair

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
**** yeah i'mma make this **** JAMES WOODS IN THE HOUSE

2 tv's (but one is small so it may have to be used for friendlies) 2 gamecubes (one is jackie's so if he takes it back then he'll probably bring it)

AND UNLIMITED FALCON ****

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I wont have the money to gamble on MM's but I'll play you guys.

I'd MM Tai because I can't remember the last time I lost to that kid but I know my luck with MM's haha.

<3 Tai

not as much as I <3 Axe but pretty d*** close (Axe had better reactions to magic tricks. Tai's were pretty awesome tho too thinking back...)

forward

Smash Champion
Playing Falco vs jigglypuff is such a headache, it's not worth a dollar at all.

I haven't had much internet access lately guys, so I haven't updated. I'll do that tomorrow though.

P.S. Justin, if you would like to advertise this on all is brawl, please do.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm not gonna lie, that looks pretty legit.

If I have the money, or rather if I actually am able to come to this, I will buy at least 1 of them.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Playing Falco vs jigglypuff is such a headache, it's not worth a dollar at all.
lol thats why I love doing them. GIMP = me :) come on. Just one =]

i'll money match your puff

DOUBLE POST YES
Maybe... depends on who you play and if I make any money of magic tricks hahaha (ask bryce and wobbles how I COULD make money here)

Tai. Same to you

tw1n

Smash Champion
Haha deal then. And I have almost no tech skill and am a scrub to most people. $1 MM!!!

We still need housing.

Edit: I AM 100% CONFIRMED FOR THIS!!!!!! I will drive and see you all there for sure!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hmmm... maybe a friendly then lol. And I will hustle any money back with magic tricks!!! (if that didn't go against my code of ethics with magic)

Lol I actually could have made money today performing tricks but I hate charging people or hustling people either. I just enjoy performing a good trick here or there. Help me Obi Wan Kanobe. You're my only hope.

/boredom on the edge of desperation

Jane

Smash Hero
not having to drive out of town, especially for a tourney with a hopefully big turnout FTW! :D

EDIT: i forgot to say, sign me up for wii + brawl!

Dekar173

Justice Man
MMs to any and all who want them.

Any takers? :)

Crews = A must. This will be the first time CO, AZ, NM, and UT players will have gathered in a long time (excluding Genesis, since that **** doesn't count ;D) assuming Timotee comes... :D

Crews = $5/head? $10?

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
So I realize this is a smash event, but would anyone

A) Play BlazBlue if I brought a set-up?

B) Engage in a Donkey Kong Country speed run MM?

If anyone answers yes to either of those, I'll definitely try very hard to come.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Well yes but the you looked a lot more like the two asian chicks from the Forgotten Kingdom :p

haha no.

Hey Forward you should let us crash at your place (house us). Or someone in the area. We'll crash at Bryce's otherwise (<3) but somewhere thats not a 2 hour drive away would be appreciated.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Last time, the crews were three-man.

BTW, taking MELEE MM's $3 minimum
Hmm... I'll see your $3 MM challenge an offer you a $1 MM instead! Ha!!!

I don't care where we stay personally. I think it would be great if we could pack NM in at Robs place but also have Bryce Is Too Sexy and Taj stay there too. Then we could stay up late screaming about various events (table tennis, magic tricks... I'm missing one... oh ya melee and brawl). And in the event his roommates throw a hissy fit, Kyle and I will perform tricks on them and that'll shut them up =] /wet dream

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
So I realize this is a smash event, but would anyone

A) Play BlazBlue if I brought a set-up?
you don't need to bring a blazblue setup. the venue is a tournament place for fighting games, they already have like 20 xbox 360s all hooked to HD TVs and a wealthy supply of sticks, controllers, and fighting games including blazblue

i want melee money matches too. we'll see how much i'll be able to wager depending on if i get a job by the 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom