• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA Biweeklies on hiatus - Check often for updates!

Would you rather pay a $5 house fee to enter the house, or take 40% of the pot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
KNPmaster is no longer attending. hes got legit family issues, my heart goes out to him and his granny.

me and eggm are heading up momentarily.. cant freaking wait main!!

tetris DS MM's???

Muz

Smash Apprentice
Mud's bringing 3 tv's, only 1 cube/smash though. anyone with an extra cube +smash bring it if you can. An extra rf cable would be helpful if u have one since the tv only has the coaxial cable input and no av inputs.

edit: if u have a tv bring it too! we need as many as we can get!!

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
****, it's 11, singles start at 12, and I can make it. Someone tell Eggm to come pick me up!! Only 30mins away too. I'll be late but I'm coming anyway.

EDIT # 356: I had to atleast pass through, even though I couldn't stay. I want to say thanks to Emblem Lord for hosting it. I had a fun time facing you in the pools. WoZ is awesome for setting it up. Sorry I couldn't have come earlier. I wasn't expecting to make it today however. I will be there for the next one though. It was cool seeing SKAG and Hero again too. Best of wishes to everyone else in the tournament and thanks to all of TSA. I'll see you next biweekly.

Gratz to Eggm and Reik on the teams placing.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lots of fun.

The results I know of are

1. M2K
2. Cactuar
3. Mow
4. Reik
5. Inui
5. The Cape
7. WoZ
7. Eggm

1. M2K and Cactuar
2. Reik and Eggm
3. Inui and Lord Knight
4. The Cape and WoZ

Don't know anything else. =/

CopyCat

Smash Journeyman
good stuff ....thanks to emblem lords mom for feeding all us freeloaders.
Yes Emblem Lord's mom is the best. Thanks for everyone who played matches with me it was great and I cant wait for the next one catch you all later.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
lol i had fun

@EL - Your mom is amazing, she ordered lots of tasty food :)
@WoZ - :( I didn't play you once today
@doyoung - WTF happened in our tourney set? O_O. Those were the most ******** matches I've ever played.
@Muz - Samus doesn't die :(. Good matches, they were all really close(except the one where I got 3 stocked from 3 SDs roflmao) Your Samus has art.
@Mud - ADULT LINK IS SUPERIOR TO SAMUS! lolol. Sorry I had to camp your Bowser to win.
@Cactuar - ...wtf? I went from doing good against your Marth on DL64, while admittedly a bad stage for the matchup, to getting ***** by your Fox on Corneria. ggs anyways.
@cradmazy - Link dittos are top tier. You need to hookshot more, both recovering and for grabs. You almost NEVER hookshot.
@Inui - roflmao at the warmup matches on the big TV. OMG I CANT L CANCEL!
@Eggm - Finally played you at last. Good Falco dittos. I need Falco practice...no one I know plays Falco and doesn't suck, although LK is pretty good from what I remember in Falco dittos from like 3 months back. lol, you don't need help with the angles, your angles are nearly perfect anyways for Falco dittos.
@Reik - Inspiring tech skill. I heard you did 5 JC shines in a row on Inui GJ!
@AlexanderTriad - Someone likes playing my Falco! I never thought I'd see the day!
@Velocity - Grease is a cheese counter. btw, did doteater come I didn't see him?
@M2K - lol, side b side b side b side b side b upsmash. ur gay
@The Cape - Watch where you open the soda bottles! I was afraid my Wavebird got ***** by that(it seems to be fine though, thankfully)
@Ryoko - Just stay on the stage lol, you don't need to fly out and hit me I'm going to die off the stage anyways.
@Mow - :O. You were playing REALLY badly in pools.
@everyone else I played - was fun lol.

D1

Banned via Administration
God****it I wanted to go SOOO BAD! Good sH** to Woz and crew for making this happen : (.

I promise to make it to the next one no more oversleeping b/c of having a job that pays minimum wage keeps you up till 3AM scrubbing walls and sh** X_x.

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
M2k vs Cactuar, winners finals, last set. Classic.

"USE 1 THOUSAND NEEDLES!"
"...I can't..."
"GAME AND WATCH COMBO"

I had a great time. It was awesome finally meeting people like the Cape, Mow, etc. Great matches were had with everyone... I learned a lot. Lol @ m2k's marth dittos with juan and me.

Can't really see straight enough to do shoutouts. Might do em later.

Extra thanks to Emblem and his mom for the food and hospitality.

good sheezle

Eggm

Smash Hero
This was great!!!!!! I had a lot of fun, emblem lord your mom is awesome, I hope she got a cut of the pot to pay for that delicious food and stuffs. And WoZ you were too busy running that sheezle to play you, but i'm glad you did caues it was awesome and a lot of fun, we'll play next time.
Shoutouts :
@ Reik.... SO FUN IN TEAMS LOL ENOUGH SAID. Too bad for me you won the coin toss in our tourny match D: hopefully next time we are on opposite brackets. That way maybe m2k will jump off 8 times and we can attempt to meet in the finals and instead of playing best of 5 we can just filp a coin 5 times.
@ Cape your amazing with low teir you inspired me to start practicing my yoshi more and giving him more shots against people good stuff.
@ mow I didn't really get to play you next time!
@ Tehspammer yes.. the falco dittos were mad fun as are all falco dittos xD, And YES i do need help on angles yours were far superior
@ Doyyoung your lasers MIGHT be faster than me which is scary, we have to play next time as well.
@ Cactuar same goes for you we didn't get to play at all.
@ Triad I finally got to play you.. next time don't forget to bring YOUR controller and we'll play again.
@ Inui .. your gay. xD
@ LK I hate Ic's.
@ Mud/Muz, whichever one of you played bowser that **** was scary as hell.. lol... and both your samus's are good stuff, i need to play your sami more i suck vs her.
@ ryoko next time don't sleep the whole day although that was really impressive i wish i could sleep in that situation so we can play.
@ HBK... fastest fox i've ever played... all our matches were crazy close fun stuff.. If you could DI outta my combos better I dont' think i woulda beat you, work on that :)
@ m2k, I was impressed by your not being a jerk this time xD, Thanks for the tips i feel i understand math vs falco a lot better now, and i actually WANt to play with you more now, fun matches.
@ everyone else i played good stuff i had SO much fun, c-ya all 2 saturdays from now

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lord Knight: Stop sucking. <3
Eggm: You're Falco. :x
M2K: lol u cant play fox quit smash plz
Cactuar: You're hot.
teh_spamerer: Good job today.
Reik: Like I've said many times, you are extremely good when playing well and easily one of the top players around.
Ryoko: Naptime, lol.
Mow: Thanks for saying I don't suck. You're very smart against Sheik, so you should be able to play smarter against Marth. Don't get so freaked out by Marth.
WoZ: Wozzie bear!
Emblem Lord: Impressive.
Velocity: Dangerously cheesey!
The Cape: Using Mario for 2 vs 1 matches is top tier.

lol smash is fun

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Hmm...I got some shouts to say, but only because I either suck at memory or I didn';t get the chance to get anyone's names...T_T;;;

Muz - I'm still saying WTF with that super wave dash thingie. XD but thanks man, I really appriciate that match. I hope we could face each other again. ^^

Those Shieks I played (forgot name, but I think one of them was spammer) - shieks are transexuals and I hate them =/. lol jk

M2K - even though the bracket was complete BS, I still enjoyed the match I had with you. Even though I feel bad for not giving you a decent match. Also, thanks for trying to cheer me up during the match. it was really appriciated and it showed that you're not an ***, even though I knew you wasn't from the start XD. and by the way, my Peach faked the many 'climaxes.' She says marths suck at bed. XD

WAZ - I'm gonna kick your ***! XD but still, you run a great biweekly. I'll do my best to come over to the next one. Hopefully this time I'll be more prepared XD

lightxdream/Cris/Benny - we had a harsh road yesterday, and WAZ's **** bracket thingie didn't help one bit XD. But even though, we still have fun. I hope to come with you guys on WAZ's next Biweekly.

everyone else: thanks for the great matches and making me smile during the M2K Vs. Rockin (me) event. XDD

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
Emblem Lord, your mom is amazing for dealing with us for an entire day and feeding us all of that wonderful stuff. its been said, im saying it again. thank her again!! it was awesome of you to host.

thanks to everyone else who brought a cube and/or TV. someones gotta pick up the slack, its thanks to us that everyone else can have an awesome time.

good games to everyone, enjoyed watching and competing with the wide range of talent and skill.

enjoyed seeing all of you again / meeting for the first time. smashers are a real chill crowd. hats off to us for being the ****.

i have a much better idea of areas i must improve to be compeditive.
what else can you ask for??
the point is to compete and get better.

hope to see all or at least most of you in two weeks.

peace to the gods

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
good games every1... whoever i played lol.... if im not to broke from school i'll come to the next one and might play in the singles tourney... o yea and emblem lord ur gay for likin that movie lol but im not gonna put u on blast like i want to lol.... and um M2k look like Doogie Howser lol (i kno i spelled it wrong but who cares) but ur still the best in NJ... good stuff

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
wow

All I gotta say is that I had a super awesome time that day with my gf and my 2 friends. Next time I might even bring my crew KF to get them some training.

@ Woz : Great seeing you again. Its great to talk to you and get some new ideas about how to get the tristate area going.

@Emblem Lord : HOLY CRAP DUDE UR MOM OWNS...btw work hard for that money...scrub scrub scrub

@HBK : finally met you...NOW GO TO MY EVENTS! lol

@ Sensie : like I said...thought you were a kid lol...but it was kewl to see you finally

@ M2K : dude...your just...too good for your age...quit and let ur age come up so we dont feel like noobs anymore. In all seriousness you seemed kewl but just relax a little more lol

@ Benny : Great job man I am happy for you

@ Rockin : Glad you came with us

@ The Cape : HOORA....dude good luck in the service and may god be with you...ppl in the service, whether active or not, are the bravest people out there...beyond that we had good matches and I feel honored to played your mario just once.

@ JC (gf^_^) : Hey hun...sorry for getting you nervous but I did you did great and I am always proud of u...and deep down...I know ppl will see how good you can be:)

@ everyone else : Nice meeting the NJ kids...u guys know how to party and that pizza owned my soul...thanks for having me and as woz said...come to my tourney lol LINK BELOW HOES LOL

^_^ - Johnathan "alex strife" Lugo

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
TSA Biweekly Results 1/20/07

Doubles
1. Mew2King + Cactuar
2. NJ Connection (Reik + Eggm)
3. POON THA JAWN (Lord Knight + Inui)
4. Team Kickball (Cape + WoZ)
5. AlexTriad + Velocity
5. Doyoung2win+ Jim
7. Pacman on Crack + Copycat
7. Cradmazy Skag + Luck
9. BYE
9. Sneak + Finest
9. BYE
9. BYE

Singles
1. Mew2King
2. Cactuar
3. UmbreonMow
4. Reik
5. Cape
5. Inui
7. Eggm
7. WoZ
9. teh spammerer
9. Emblem Lord
9. Pacman on Crack
9. AlexTriad
13. Mud
13. Lord Knight
13. Velocity
13. Heart Break Kid
17. Benny
17. Mog
17. JC
17. Jagger
17. Cradmazy Skag
17. Muz
17. Doyoung2win
17. Jim
25. Rockin
25. Rot8
25. Luck
25. Mikeman
25. Copycat
25. LegendaryHero
25. AlexStrife
25. Bass (Forfeit)

Final Words:

Thanks to everyone who showed up! The event was a huge success! Also thanks to the NY smashers who came by train to play with us, and the PA smashers who drove 4 hours to get to where we are! Another shoutout to Emblem Lord and his mommy to giving us a place to host these biweeklies and giving us some free grub, and for everyone who brought setups and chairs.

See you punks in 2 weeks.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
To everyone: I love you. Sorry that I'm not god tier like my mom. Forgive me.

See you next time.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I had a ton of fun in the losers finals for teams. It was totally even, but Reik and Eggm stepped it up more in the last match to win the coin toss. :p

Feb 3rd? Sounds hot, indeed.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I offically claim coin toss as mine inui for 50/50 matches that coulda went either way, I don't wanan see you using it again :). It sounds amazing i'll be there, also.. can the big tv be friendlies only for the entire time next time? The lag is real bad. Thats all for now.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
hey this is benny. major props to all of TSA the laughs we had after everyone left were great. emblem lords mom is the most god tier mom on the planet. ill hopefully make it february 3rd.

inui-u were ****ing hilarious in the pools man.

alextriad-thanks for those casuals we had at the end of the night i really learned alot.

cape- u are the man. awesome player and even more awesome person..too good.

cactuar-props fr being the only marth player whos cool.

WoZ- thanks for the ride to the train at the end of the night. great tourney.

sneak and travis- u guys are hilarious mad laughs during the cleanup.

mudd- hot *** bowser madd props for our tourney match

^^his twin^^- sry i didnt catch ur name but great casuals.

madd props to anyone i 4got and see ya soon hopefully.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I had a great time :D I wish I had gotten more matches in and got to talk to people more. I'd really like to get to know everyone! But it looks like I'll most likely be going to the next one so I look forward to it.

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
i had an amazing time at this and will almost definately be clearing my schedule for the 2nd to get the next one
shoutouts

Woz// Emblem lord - thanks for hosting this guys and for all the free food that i took advantage of! emblem lords mom rules, sad i didn't get to play either of u guys but its all good.

Muz - thanks for the ride really appreciate it play u next time.

Mud - great games man, i'm still never gonna believe a word you say... shielding bowser hidden fortress

Cape - it was nice getting to play someone of ur caliber keep on keepin on

Alex strife - it was great talkin with u at this event hopefully i can come to one of ur events really soon

jimmy wonder - keep coming to these things ur only gonna keep getting better gratz on doing so well at ur first tourny

Do - gratz on kicking my *** and not getting last ;) hopefully playing u again soon in the future and show u up.

Mog - we have exhausted all realistic matchups, btw ur right mind games don't exist.

Eggm - fun games we got in gratz on ur place in the singles and doubles

Bill - good to see u as usual we'll play again soon

Cactaur - ur marth is amazing, i was just stunned sorry i didn't give you a more competative first round maybe some time soon.

bass - nice to see u again bro stay the whole time next time!

velocity - good to play you again keep throwin up them fairs

everyone else - if i didn't get you im sorry i just got bored of shouting out and i got classes early tomorrow morning see you all at the next event. great time all around

Muz

Smash Apprentice
ggs everybody, i'll try to post up some of the pics i took later. biggest shoutouts go to marcels' mom of course and also woz for running it. played a lot of great people so im just gonna say thanks for the fun games everybody, and everybody who kicked my butt was extremely friendly

D

Deleted member

fun times

I hate marth

zelda is too good.

see everyone around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom