• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA Biweeklies on hiatus - Check often for updates!

Would you rather pay a $5 house fee to enter the house, or take 40% of the pot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
i am a foolish fool... its like the plot of Battletanx.

BTW does anyone remember Battletanx???

No? just me? thought so...

but i know u remember the commercial with snuggles the bear getting beasted by a tank...

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ahhh. I knew it. The craze of the first TSA bi-weekly has worn off. Now people are like, "Oh it's just the TSA Bi-weekly. I can go anytime".

Where's the support?

Eggm

Smash Hero
Wow.. no LK/Cactuar/cape/mow/reik D:::::

Edit: this is a good thing i might finally get to play inui in tourny when hes not "just messing around and sandbagging"

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ummm. It's not a good thing actually. The point of the bi-weekly is to raise the level of play for NJ and the Tristate area. If good people don't show up then it will hinder the progress of our smash community.

This angers me.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Ummm. It's not a good thing actually. The point of the bi-weekly is to raise the level of play for NJ and the Tristate area. If good people don't show up then it will hinder the progress of our smash community.

This angers me.
Cape had his fest planned out ages ago and I've backed out on him a few times before to attend other things (Smashtality 2). I'm not sure when the next bi-weekly I can come to will be, but any reason I have not to come is valid, as they are usually plans that were created months in advance.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
You don't have to explain yourself to me Charles. I know you wouldn't ditch your friends for no good reason.

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
Fury and I might show up. I have a lot of **** to do this week, but I will be having more free time to do it so I might actually be free next Saturday. WoZ give me a call to give me directions and also to let me know if you can help me out on the 10th.

Peace

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
14 minutes from my house?! Say what!? I'll come at 12 and be there for a little while then, but not too long. I'll probably have 1 or two people with me.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
How come I don't get listed. I drive you and Cactuar's *** all over the place.

I drove him to MLG and to a couple other tournaments and fests and he came into Drexel and was like "you look familiar."
I believe you fall under "anyone" :chuckle:

I say we have crew battles at this Biweekly if at all possible like the Zelda challenge of last time but crew battles... in it's place.

-AxlT

D1

Banned via Administration
Woooooo! This Biweekly's gettin HOT! Kf **** how u gettin there? I'm takin da train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom