• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try Hard 4: Live Free or Try Hard (December 1st) AZ (Last one)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Although I like Gilbert, I'm short on funds this month. Any chance Phoenix would be willing to come to a Tucson tournament? :3

:phone:

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
No, and the 18th is bad for me as I may be visiting my grandfather that weekend.

I want to host my next one on the 25th for Taj-day weekend and to celebrate my new job. :D

Corigames

Smash Hero
Why don't you pick a Saturday to call off in March now so that TO's can schedule around you and make sure everyone can make it next month?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Keep riding your high horse, maybe one day it'll take you somewhere.
Don't worry it already has. :) thanks for your concern though.

One must ENJOY going to the monthlies for one to keep attending them, and for those who think/believe Jeff actually has "fun" attending. blah, i've said too much. But whatever, do what you must.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I'm 22 but can't/don't drink. Sorry to be a buzzkill.

@Tim: No, you should just tell everyone what you and Jeff truly think about the Tucson melee scene instead of being a couple of fakes. :p

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Timmy better be coming to my tourney. You're 21, right? :D
Haha yeah, I'm 21 Taj.. help me get there, and i'll buy you a month's worth of purple drank!
:p

Nah not all of AZ's bad. Phoenix is coo.

Plus they have Taj+Axe, who play low tiers duhhh!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Phoenix Metropolitan area > Hereford > Sierra Vista > Flagstaff > Plenip > Rubyiris > Tucson > Okami spamming WD back.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
March 3rd.
23 days in advance

Sorry, Jeff. I'll try to announce them earlier from now on. It's hard to know how much time you need if you don't tell me. In fact, just for you, I'll announce the next next one as well right now. That's 39 days in advance. Good enough?

March 31st (weekend before NYTE)

Any objections?

And, kids, cut the stupid bickering. If you're going to do it, go do it elsewhere.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Don't worry it already has. :) thanks for your concern though.

One must ENJOY going to the monthlies for one to keep attending them, and for those who think/believe Jeff actually has "fun" attending. blah, i've said too much. But whatever, do what you must.
^Read spoiler, You can announce it 30 days early or 30 weeks early, it would serve no difference. result would be the same..

Not intentionally being a ****, just giving you the answer that he won't give you.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
it's nice that you're honest enough to give us the answer he never would, but that still leaves the issue of "what is the problem in the first place?"

you can't expect your grievances with the tucson community to work themselves out if the problem is never stated, and if you don't want to state the problem, it's a little unfair to whoever it is causing the problem to simply be told that there's an issue without elaborating.

kinda like the scumbag remembrall (i love the scumbag meme so much)

Top Bottom