• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try Hard 4: Live Free or Try Hard (December 1st) AZ (Last one)

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
WTF are you talking about Joey? lol

It's natural to talk **** to friends. I do it to Tim all the time. Competition and Friendship do go hand in hand.

Fake to me would be the opposite. Being friendly IRL, and then talking **** behind them on the boards. That's fake. Hiding behind the veil of the internet to avoid conflict.
this post was made just for me being the best ;)

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
WTF are you talking about Joey? lol

It's natural to talk **** to friends. I do it to Tim all the time. Competition and Friendship do go hand in hand.

Fake to me would be the opposite. Being friendly IRL, and then talking **** behind them on the boards. That's fake. Hiding behind the veil of the internet to avoid conflict.
thats basically the same thing. lol except in a more elvi- *cough* i mean bitchy way. lol :)

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Oh... it looks like I won't be making it to this tournament... I'm going to Gay Pride in Phoenix that weekend with my fraternity.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
OK, I am 100% sure I can make this one. I miss you guys lots. :<

also, someone bring marvel/ssfiv/bbcs lol
---
I have all three games if anyone's wondering. I just don't have a 360/TV to bring. :/

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
OK, I am 100% sure I can make this one. I miss you guys lots. :<

also, someone bring marvel/ssfiv/bbcs lol
---
I have all three games if anyone's wondering. I just don't have a 360/TV to bring. :/
Play Melty Blood. game is significantly more fun than those three.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Play Melty Blood. game is significantly more fun than those three.
>______________>

Says the guy who loves BBCS and has not played the other two but takes great interest in SSF4 :p.

Nah I know you're just trying to get more on the Melty scene lol.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Tsukihime isn't just a hentai. I've never played it, but I know it's just a VN with nudity (and intercourse...? i don't know) in it.

There's actually an option to omit/censor (idr which) the hentai scenes if people just wanna play it without touching their ****s.

AXE 09

Smash Master
We should have a 64 side tournament on the 16th, after the melee bracket.
I would be down for a 64 side tourney lol.

We should have a low tier tourney, like seriously...

If Pikachu's considered mid tier now then I'll play someone else. I just really wanna do a low tier tourney lol. Sick of watching the same characters all the time.

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Why doesn't this have a name Rob
Or does it
Nah you can't leave it like that
Where's your list or whatever

Top Bottom