• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try Hard 4: Live Free or Try Hard (December 1st) AZ (Last one)

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Shouts

Axe- GJ winning. Do good at Jigglypuff's forward B move part 5.
GG7- GJ beating Sean finally lol.
Sean- You know what I'll say.
Okami- Good job running it. Though I still do think we could be a little more efficient with time. By the time we leave IHOP and all that jazz we get home by 3 which is ehh you know?
Ruby- lol you're so good now. Add a bit more smarts and beat Chris next time.
Tai- This guy loses weight and shiet, etc.
Angel- Didn't talk but your Yoshi looks solid. Keep coming to these cuz it'll help you improve a lot.
Kyle- Don't rage so much. GJ anyways though. You've probably improved as well.
Coty- We talked a little but I don't think you knew who I was :p. Old school AZ Sheik ftw though.
Tag- We like never talk or play ever really. Just small bits. S'all good though. SUP lol.
Shiv- Troll Physics. That is all.
Girku- Solid Mario, though that stick busting on me blew haha.
Tipper- Didn't talk at all. You'll get solid if you keep practicing with Rob though.
Lvl9- lol I was wondering who you were since I'd never seen you but not a bad job for your first tourney here. And yeah we're pretty good lol.
Rusty- Yoooooooooooooooooooo
Nicknyte-Sucks about Brinstar but oh well. I'll friendly you again eventually one day.
Jane- I'm probably the most practice you get at tournaments lol. I actually have a lot of fun playing you cuz I think you have pretty good potential. Improved a lot.
Jackie- Corduroy jacket for the cool haired asian guy
Duffy- One of the funniest guys haha. Sucks about your glasses but your telling of how hard it was to see was hilarious for some reason. And yeah dude that new machine at The Cellar is sickkkk.
TAJ- You haven't been taking ordinary things you say and turning them into rap lines lately. What's up with that?

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Holy Quadruple Post! Jeff! I might take a greyhound there. Its a pretty massive trip from Tucson. Willing to drive or take the Bus?

Nicknyte-Sucks
It was unavoidable. :D jk

Jane - THIS IS JANE'S SHOUTOUT

Once in a galaxy located in the Delta Quadrant in the universe, existed a brand of herbivore named Mary that gave birth to a man, Jane. Jane stalked the cosmos with the only thing that identified with Purple Haze, Ganondorf. They, together, took over the world of Tucson, AZ and made it their castle. Many High Flying adventures were had, but none were as great as the time he spent with Nicknyte. The Nicknyte - Jane Alliances was based on two things: Weed, and Misfires. With this deadly combonation, they dominated the world in a haphazard shift in paradigms that even the Freudian of commanders could not retrospect. These two gallantly existed for the sake of green things, and on that sacred night of February 5th, 2011, sheer legends were born in pools.

Jane is galatically delicious.

Jane

Smash Hero
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh my ****ing god, elvis.

best shoutout ive ever received. i honestly dont think shoutouts can get much better than that. <33333

@spencer, thanks man :D youre probably my favorite person to play against because you always give me a lot of advice, words of encouragement, and you play a good, important variety of the cast so i'm never bored playing against you. oh and you SD a lot and rage which is funny :p

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I like to rapecombo Jane's Ganon because his DI is silly.

but yeah spencer is amazing practice.

Tim is the best tho.

Sean too.

<3

This reminds me that I had like the best practice ever over these last two weeks.

Two weeks ago I got almost a week straight of spencer-practice.

Then I got a full 5 days of Elvis/Tim practice

Then after pools I practiced with Sean for about an hour and a half.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
First and foremost, I want to apologize for the amount of rage and poor sportsmanship I displayed at this last tournament.

Although my life has taken a turn for the better in these past several months, I am still struggling with my depression. I have been feeling great overall and things haven’t been this good in a long time.

However, one of my friends passed away in January from a heroin overdose. Back in middle school when I was still in the closet, he was one of the few people I knew that was gay. We had a bond ever since then and it came as quite a shock with his sudden passing. He was getting his life back together, with a new job and a new place. I know he struggled with addiction to hard drugs, but he was getting clean. He had a relapse and what I suspect happened was that he tried to do the same dose he used to be able do when he was using frequently. His body couldn’t handle it, and he died.

This isn’t the only time that I have experienced a deep loss like this. A couple days ago on February 3rd, it was the six year anniversary of when my two best friends committed suicide together. This was the most life shattering thing that ever happened to me. I was 15 at the time and I had been friends with them both since I was like 6 years old. I used to hang out with them both every single day. They lived on my street just a few houses away.

Then in October of 2007, my father passed away and I found myself in a very dark place yet again.

The grief from these events was unbearable at times and it has taken a psychiatrist and therapist to get me back on track [also with the help of family and friends]. For the longest time I couldn’t face my grief and the feelings of sorrow, anger, and guilt consumed my soul. I struggled in school and had no motivation. I didn’t even want to get out of bed.

Thankfully, I am in a really good place now and I continue to improve every day that passes by. I haven’t been this motivated in a long time. It feels so great to be back in school, I can’t wait to transfer from Pima back to the University of Arizona. And now I have reactivated within my fraternity so I can get more active in the community and strengthen my bond with my fellow brothers.

I threw my controller like four times, and that’s four times too many. Please forgive me. I am trying to develop a stronger mindset and it has improved dramatically, but recently it’s just been hard to stay completely collected after some tough losses. And WTF! I even threw my controller during doubles, and I don’t even care for it as much as I care about singles. I was embarrassed and will do my best to prevent it in the future.

Anywho, I just wanted to give some perspective on my situation and how I’ve been feeling recently. I have been improving in both Melee and Brawl. I’m very excited from the progress I have made since I started competing seriously back in July of 2009 when I started attending the Tucson Round Robin Tournaments for Melee at Xander’s old place. I am even more excited about travelling to Houston, Texas to compete at WHOBO 3, my first out of state tournament. This is my time to make my national debut and I can’t wait to play all the different smashers from different regions of the United States and the world.

Love,
Silly Kyle

Shoutouts:

Spencer – I don’t care if you root against me, but if you reference my sexuality in a derogatory way, it’s not cool at all. Actually, it’s quite offensive to be honest, and it hurts my feelings. Please don’t do this again. I won’t hold this against you, but I do hope you learn from this. There’s a difference between silly **** talk at a tournament and hate speech directed towards gay people. You went too far and I’m glad your brother said something.

1: Axe ($60.00) – I hope we get to play again before I travel out of state. You amaze me with your genius in Smash. You see things that I don’t and I would kill for the knowledge that you have about this game. I always enjoy playing you and I can’t wait for the day when I can play closer to your level. I will continue to study Armada and other Peach players to learn their tricks and strategies. Your Peach inspires me and I wish mine was half as technical as yours. It would be awesome if you entered as Peach only at the next tournament. I would love to see Peach dittos in Grand Finals ;) I love you as a person and I look up to you as a friend and smasher. Thank you for everything.

2: GG7 ($30.00) – God damn, I love you man!! You are such a phenomenal player. When you are playing on point, you are almost unstoppable. Your Falcon is such an inspiration for my Peach, seeing the other character in the same tier right below me, placing high at a tournament with tougher high/top tier matchups. If you can do it, I know I can too with enough practice and determination. Please continue to play this game. Jackie and Xander have been great practice for me, but you are the best practice partner I have had in Tucson. My Peach is faster and smarter because of playing you so many hours. Can’t wait to kick your *** again when we do our favorite activity – S&S.

3: Forward ($10.00) – OMG!!!! Our set was so intense!!! I really thought I was going to beat you this time. Hopefully I will be more consistent next tournament and I will have to review the Armada videos of him vs. other fox players. You still are still an amazing player and I enjoy playing you now because I can see the deep thought processes that are going on in your head. I am getting a better understanding of the game and fighting you has helped that. I’m sad you’re no longer living in Tucson, but I do hope to play you again soon - especially before WHOBO 3. I would love some advice too!!

4: Okami – Great stuff, Rob. You are such a good player and I’m really sad we didn’t get to play at all in singles, just doubles. Your Sheik is sick nasty and your Fox has gotten pretty beast too. Keep it up!! I would love to play at the dorms with you or at the TV lounge sometime since I will be visiting the U of A campus more frequently now. I really want to get better and I know if we started playing together, we would become good partners (even though you don’t particularly like fighting my Peach :p), we would both improve, and maybe we could even consider a Sheik/Peach or Fox/Peach team in future tournaments. Thank you for hosting these tournaments!! I was also interested in maybe helping you run future tournaments?? I will tell you reasons later why I want to be a Tournament Director.

5: Rubyiris – Travelling out of state was the best thing that ever happened to you. I definitely notice the difference and it makes me happy that you are finally reaching that next level in smash. I’m also happy that you trying to get your life together. That’s something I’ve wanted to happen to you for the longest time!! I congratulate you on your victory against me at this tournament, but I promise next time to bring it way harder with a more collected and trained mindset. I look forward to playing you again.

5: Tai – I wasn’t expecting you to get 5th, but I know you can do way better. I wish we could have played more, I wanted to money match the Bronze Kneecap and your Marth. Thanks for being such a nice and funny guy. It’s cool seeing you grow up into an adult and I only expect great things from you in school, life, and smash.

7: Angel – You’re officially the best Yoshi in AZ. I don’t think Vectorman ever placed higher than 9th place with Yoshi. I’m very sad we didn’t get to play this tournament. Keep repping that low tier!!!

9: Shivknight – Along with Jeff, you are one of the nicest people I have ever met. I don’t know how you do it and you have such a great sense of humor!! I always enjoy your presence at tournaments and I hope you continue to play smash. The day you reach the next level in Smash will be the day that I quit!!! The heavens will part and you will be gifted with the powers of Jesus and Ghandi combined. You will be unstoppable.

9: Girku – It was really fun playing you!! I could tell you didn’t have that much Peach practice, but it makes me feel great that you learned a lot from fighting me. I appreciate the fact that you think I’m a good player!! You have lots of potential and I hope you continue to practice back in Flagstaff and keep improving. Nice Mario and Falco. 

9: Falcoty – Beast Sheik. Didn’t get to talk to you much, but you seemed like a nice guy and you were very old school. I had lots of fun playing you!! Would love to see you at future tournaments. Take it easy, man.

9: Tag – You’re so silly!! I’m so glad you made it to this tournament!! I felt like I haven’t seen you in forever. Keep playing with people back in SV and bring your A game to the next tournament. I want to see you get Top 5.

13: Rusty – Glad you made it. Don’t get into too much trouble!! You know what I mean. Wish you would make a full comeback to the Tucson Smash Scene too! <3

13: Nicknyte – Elvis!! I am so excited to make our 2011 national debut together. We are going to bring it hard!! You’re ridiculous and you have such a big heart!! Keep practicing hard!! I know it will pay off.

13: Tipper – Didn’t talk to you that much, but I enjoyed our little walk on the mall. Let’s play sometime when I’m on campus.

13: Lvl9 – OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!111!!!!1!! I’m so happy there is another Peach player in Tucson. This means so much to me!! I remember when I first joined the scene back in the summer of 2009 and you totes bring back memories of that. I am eager to help out your Peach and I know you have a few tricks you could teach me too. I had fun fighting your Peach in the ditto and I look forward to meeting up sometime and playing. Search: Armada Peach – on Youtube and just watch like ALL of his videos. Ok… maybe not all of them, but watch a good amount. He is my biggest inspiration for Peach in Melee. If it wasn’t for him, I would probably be a Brawl Peach player only.

17: Sunnycide – I had a lot of fun playing your Yoshi in pools. You are definitely getting better, but I think your Yoshi in Brawl would kick your Melee Yoshi’s *** WAY hard!! Hahahaha, but you are a kewl guy and your fashion sense makes me smile. You can do better at the next tournament!

17: Jane – Johnny!! You are one of my favorite smashers to chill with. We should make it a weekly thing to meet up and play (even if it is Brawl at Steve or Jon’s place). I want to see you get better!!! S.W.E.D. IDGAF!!!! <3 <3 <3

AXE 09

Smash Master
^That post literally made me shed tears... I have a lot to say, but I don't know where to start or how to say what I'm thinking... I'm so sorry for everything you've been through Kyle :( I love you man... Stay strong. You're amazing. I've been through a lot of pain too, and I've still been able to make it to the top and keep myself together. You can too, I know you can. You're an amazing person Kyle, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
[COLOR="Pink"
Shoutouts:

Spencer – I don’t care if you root against me, but if you reference my sexuality in a derogatory way, it’s not cool at all. Actually, it’s quite offensive to be honest, and it hurts my feelings. Please don’t do this again. I won’t hold this against you, but I do hope you learn from this. There’s a difference between silly **** talk at a tournament and hate speech directed towards gay people. You went too far and I’m glad your brother said something.[/COLOR]
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hold up, what? Haha, I did that? I don't even remember what I said but I probably would have said the same thing to anyone whether they were gay or not. And Sean just tells me not to insult people in general with how I trash talk cuz he called me out when I made a joke on Jeff before(And I even apologized to Jeff for it like right after their set). Anything that was taken as something about your sexuality or something like that was just completely coincidental and nothing more than the fact that you were an opponent against Sean and as said I'd say it to anyone and I just kinda don't pay attention. Things pop into my head and my mind is like "YO SAY THIS" so yeah haha. So yeah sorry for any mis-interpretation cuz if I knew you interpreted it that way then I would have apologized to you then but it's also kinda hard if you don't say anything to me about it right away after I do it. Just cuz my brother hushes me doesn't mean you can't be like "yo wtf".

And I don't mind gay people at all by the way if you can't tell from what I said up there. I'm not a ******.

EDIT: And sorry if what I say sounds dumb in how I phrase it and all but I wrote this pretty late as you can see.

Jane

Smash Hero
damn kyle. i, too, am seriously at a loss for words.

all i gotta say is i am here for you if you ever need anyone to talk to. youre a strong guy for coping with all that stuff and being able to remain that happy and charismatic kyle we all know and love. youre gonna be alright bro, i know you will. i love you, and like i said, if you ever need someone to help you or just to listen, i got you <3

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Dang Kyle, I'm so sorry for all the pain you've experienced. I'm glad you are staying strong though and am amazed at how well you stay composed around others, you always seem so happy whenever I see you. I pray that things will get better for you soon.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I feel for you Kyle. You are my favorite Gay friend, and a great friend overall. Keep your chin up. Also, beware of this game. This game brings out demons in people I believe. Lets head to Las Cruces take down NM on the 26th.

Speaking of which:

Tournaments Nicknyte Will be Attending within the next couple months.

Feb. 18-20h - Pound V
Feb. 26 - Game Knight "Super Saiyan" Monthly
March 5th - Butterape Monthly - Tucson AZ

Anyone up for Las Cruces?

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
It's not **** though!

If we decided to call a tournament Therapist, we aren't saying it's The Rapist. How about Buttereape - Different spelling, same pronouciation :D

Jane

Smash Hero

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I keep my sheet on lockdown. Its advice taht you trust your state with your things, not your "melee buddies" you meet at other locals. Except the Twins. They cool, yo.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Elvis, can I go with you to NM?

@Kyle: I won't say anything artificial like I'm sorry and that I feel for you, because honestly I don't. I don't connect with your problems and don't understand what you're going through, however I do understand and connect with depression and your efforts to combat it, as well as your efforts to get your life back on track, as I've gone through it myself.

So instead of an artificial "I'm sorry for your problems" I'd like to say that I'm very happy for your progress as a person and support you fully in your quest to beat depression, and become a functional, self-sufficient member of society.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
dang im sorry kyle. but i cant relate to you either. and im a little kid and i dont have problems in the world like everyone else does. but i too like everyone hope that things get better for you and glad that you are becoming a better person.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
Awesome tournament. It was so good to see everyone again, and all the new faces :)

1: Axe - Has my vote for the nicest guy every. You're too cool and way too good at this game!

2: GG7 ($30.00) - Didn't see much of you this tournament. You're too good and I look forward to playing you at the next tournament.

3: Forward ($10.00) - F$%^in life man...

4: Okami - Didn't get to play you at all... admittedly I didn't go out of may way to engage in the awfulness of Sheik ditto's. Gross. Tournament was run really well and it was good to put a face to the name finally.

5: Rubyiris - Why did you have to get better?! Friendlies after the tourney were fun.

5: Tai - Hooch is crazy. Much love Tai lol.

7: Super Serious Stoned Kyle - Intense set. I hate Peach, but appreciate the technical ones, they're pretty rare. I really wanted to play with you more, but you were gone half the time :(

7: Angel - Wtf Yoshi. Best Yoshi ever. So many cool tricksies, and so consistent.

9: Shivknight - JESUS! Good to see you again. Great set!

9: Girku - Great friendlies afterwards! Crazy Falco!

9: Falcoty - Y U ALWAYS CHOKE!?!?!

9: Tag - lolz Link ditto's.

After this point I am going to admit I don't always put names with faces well lol (except elvis of course) <3 all.

I remember playing Tipper and Sunnyside. I'm glad there's more than Okami and myself for Sheik mains :p. And Sunnyside, wtf Yoshi mains. I never thought Yoshi had any potential lol. Apparently I was wrong.

It was great seeing so many new people, I hope to see, and play, all of you again soon! :)

Also Tony - Why no play!?!? Good talk on the trip down :)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Elvis, can I go with you to NM?

@Kyle: I won't say anything artificial like I'm sorry and that I feel for you, because honestly I don't. I don't connect with your problems and don't understand what you're going through, however I do understand and connect with depression and your efforts to combat it, as well as your efforts to get your life back on track, as I've gone through it myself.

So instead of an artificial "I'm sorry for your problems" I'd like to say that I'm very happy for your progress as a person and support you fully in your quest to beat depression, and become a functional, self-sufficient member of society.
the most intelligent thing i have ever seen xander post. but it's some damn truth.

kid tipper

Smash Cadet
Whats up guys.
So I don't know all that many of you, but I think I'm pretty much done playing smash down here. I've got a bunch of other stuff going on this semester (19 credits, rushing a frat, etc) and to be honest there just isn't much value I get out of smash right now. So I'm going to hop on the shout-outs bandwagon too, sort of as a last goodbye. I don't think I'll be coming to any more of the tournaments.

Axe- When I first saw a youtube video of your pikachu, against jman I think, I was literally yelling at my computer screen. I had no idea pikachu could do **** like that. Right after I watched it I showed it to all my baltimore friends, and we were all pretty ****ing impressed. I was really excited when I actually met you, it was like meeting a celebrity. You might not remember, but you went mewtwo against me in tourny once, and I took a game off you, you better ****ing believe that that night I got on facebook and all my friends heard was "I BEAT AXE" lulz. Mad respect, keep doing what you do.

Chris- I think you're the funnest smasher to hang out with. No question. The first tourney, when you walked in late and started yelling really loudly about how everyone sucked and you were going to 12-0 your pool I was like...finally...someone who isn't quiet. I'll invite you to some of my frat parties, and we should still chill even though I'm not really going to play this game anymore. I enjoyed all our times hanging out. You are, however, the WORST drug dealer I've ever had so...work on that. Preferably by friday at noon when I have a 3 hour long english class.

Rob-You were probably my best friend here at the UofA during my first semester. You're one of the most generous people I've ever met, having me over and giving me food and just generally being a great guy all the time. You taught me basically everything I know about smash, and we had some good talks about other **** also. Even though we don't always agree on everything (for real, read the wikipedia article on lsd. SO ****ING HARMLESS) you brought me perspective that I've never really had before, and for that I'm grateful. I want to apologize if I said anything back on the way from the rec center that was harmful too you, that was wrong of me. I guess now that I'm truely moving forward, I just really wanted you too see things my way, so that you could maybe come with me. You've got different values though, and I respect that and admire it. We'll still hang out, and I can't thank you enough man. In many ways, I owe almost all of the fun I had my first semester at the UofA to you. *tear* I love you man.

Xander-I wish you good luck with everything. If I had one piece of advice for you my man, it would be this; everything doesn't have to be logical all the time. I enjoyed our time at the smash house, and again, good luck.

Kyle- Coolest. Gay. Guy. Ever. I liked talking with you, I liked playing with you, I liked smoking with you, and I wish you luck with everything as well. Keep working on that peace man, she's a skanky hoe but she can be tamed.

Angel, Tim, Sunicide- Mad props for the yoshis. But jesus christ, how the **** does yoshi get so much love in Arizona? One of you guys is going to have to explain it to me sometime.

Shiv- You are wise beyond your years my friend. Seriously, when I first met you I thought you were in your late 20s, and you act like you're an old man in the best way possible. I could never see you mad, you keep peace, and you can value making a connection with someone over being right all the time. It's a beautiful personality. Good luck in all that you do.

The phoniex/flagstaff crew- mad props to all you guys. you're all ****ing good. keep playing.

Jane- dope weed. dope music. good **** homie.

Brad- you'll make it out of pools. I have faith.

Rusty- thanks for playing with me man.

Elvis- Never change, Elvis, never change.

Tyler and Jade- I don't know if you guys are ever on here anymore, or if you'll see this at all, but you guys are ****ing awesome. You opened up your house to us, and I had the best times there I had smashing anywhere. I hope you guys don't drift too far away from the community, and I hope everything is going well for both of you wherever you are.

Joey (yea)- If I ever see you in real life, I'm going to punch you in the face. Really hard. Your teeth will come out, and your jaw might break. But afterwards, I'll be like "no man I was just trolling" so it'll be ok.

to the actual game of smash bros- **** you. you're too good a game. **** you, and every single one of my hours I spent wasting my life playing you. you shouldn't be so much damn fun.

To everyone else- I wish all of you luck. Not only in Smash, but in everything you do. Maybe I'll see you guys around one day. Thanks for the good times everybody. I'll probably lurk this board one more time tomorrow, and then I'm removing it from my favorites and not coming back for a long time. Peace

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Thanks everyone for your support! It means a lot to me!! :)

To Xander: Although I liked the idea behind your post, you ended up sounding robotic and emotionless. Hopefully with time you will learn the social skills of sympathy and most importantly, empathy.

To Joey: I know you're probably kidding, but everyone has problems, irrespective of age. Some not as big as others, but when I was 15 years old I learned some big lessons in life.

One day both of you will lose someone you love and it will hurt pretty bad. I do understand that it can be hard to relate and at times hard to find the words to comfort someone else who is going through a traumatic experience. Just offering support and lending an ear is good enough.

Writing out that long post was a very cathartic experience for me.

Anyway... best wishes to all of you. <3

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
silly kyle is a homie.

glad you're doing ok, though i've never met you.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
@Kyle: I have the social skills, including a certain level empathy that any normal person has, I just don't have the ability to convey them online.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I don't see it, but whatever. It's how I honestly feel. I can emphasize with his depression and struggles to be a normal, successful person, but I've never lost anyone important to me. Only deaths in my family was someone on my step grandfather's side that I hardly knew, and a cat I had for three years, so I can't imagine what it feels like to lose people important to you.

I had a crappy childhood/early teenage years, but for other reasons, so again, I just can't emphasize with his losses. I can only just try to support him as he does his best to overcome his problems. =\

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
Joey (yea)- If I ever see you in real life, I'm going to punch you in the face. Really hard. Your teeth will come out, and your jaw might break. But afterwards, I'll be like "no man I was just trolling" so it'll be ok.
LOL dude ill kick you in your face. ask jeff and tim and carlton and the twins i will kick your *** if you try something like that. you dont even know about my history. and i LOVE how everyone thinks they can kick my ***. if theres anything im good at, (even though im pretty amazing at everything cause im me) its beating the **** out of some kid who's ignorant. and im just a little 16 year old kid haha and i like how everyone likes to CONTINUE picking fights with me for no damn reason. if you really wanna fight me then ill fight you.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
tact and humility

two things rubyiris does not have
I am tactful and humble in a work environment, and around family.

Smash boards, and hanging out with friends are not a work environment/or family, so I'm blunt as can be, and not a very humble person.

@Tipper: I really hope you guys don't get in a fight, but if it came down to it, I'm confident Joey would floor just about everyone in AZ short of Taj and Trevyn.

Top Bottom