• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try Hard 4: Live Free or Try Hard (December 1st) AZ (Last one)

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
@Tipper: I really hope you guys don't get in a fight, but if it came down to it, I'm confident Joey would floor just about everyone in AZ short of Taj and Trevyn.
hes the one who started it. im not even bothering anyone. and that little bitch should appreciate me for giving his shitty sheik advice. little pussy. and i dont care if im instigating this. im going to break that little girls nose unless he apologizes to me. im not playing around either.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
It's not **** though!

If we decided to call a tournament Therapist, we aren't saying it's The Rapist. How about Buttereape - Different spelling, same pronouciation :D
but we know you are and calling a snake by any other name is still a snake i just am not quite sure how **** got associated with gamers but it seems only this generation, maybe the focus on technology

@xander/joey: let's fight joey! in a friendly reasoning though no distaste lol I think I could take you

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
LOL ****ing jane man. haha but again to tipper youre not going to quit. people who actually quit dont announce it. so i hope you have life insurance, especially when i see you. and piman i dont really like to fight with anyone at all, only when people make me mad by disrespecting me way too much. so no I decline. also tipper you must be a real idiot if you think i mean this stuff especially since elvis came in and TOLD everyone im not actually like this irl. i think most people KNOW im not actually like this irl. and some people are just ********. but whatever.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
and also has anybody ever thought of why elvis, jeff, and tim who are extremely nice and who a lot of people look up to like me so much? its really a mystery to me.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
^ he's not saying people look up to him xander...(some people do though) you have to re-read it carefully...

He's saying this...

Also, has anybody ever thought of why Elvis, Jeff, and Tim, who are extremely nice and whom a lot of people look up to, like me so much? its really a mystery to me.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i dont think tipper was starting any sort of **** with joey

i think he was just poking fun at the way joey posts
how he says a bunch of **** and is just like
oh im just trollin

and his example to demonstrate was
he'd punch joey and be like
oh im just trollin

tl;;dr: quit being such an alpha male, broseph

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
lol_i_trol_you.jpg
sure is in this thread.

Anyway, Kyle: keep holding it down.
Ben: don't quit and stuff, see you around.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
that tipper kid needs to say something if he was trolling me. and how he posted it didnt exactly sound like a troll post cause you dont kid around with a post like that to someone youve never met before right? he didnt even put lol or anything like that either, normally people put that if theyre trolling you

AXE 09

Smash Master
LOL Just by that location, I think I know who that is lolol

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong though. I'm always wrong :(

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
your parents are pedophiles. and you its kind of weird that you like to get ***** since youre a guy but whatever thats your interest not mine. lol

Top Bottom