• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try Hard 4: Live Free or Try Hard (December 1st) AZ (Last one)

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
im guessing a ****** haha i win! and this better not be tipper and im glad if he quit. im serious i dont care how long i keep this on for, nobody treats me like that.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I saw these comments on one of nicknytes videos...lol

characters remaining
Cancel or Post
or Create a video response
Update automatically
Disable automatic updates

@Nicknyte O.K. yeah your Pichu probably would beat mine. I'm not one of these Melee Crazy People that know these Wavedashing and whatever-canceling and whatnot. That and I Prefer to play with Items (It's my opinion that TRUE players can deal with any situation. since most Melee Pros complain about items I feal they should be on. It may be just me but that's how I am. also put this in the Search bar up there and see MY pichu pwn: "Pokemon Battle Revolution- Vs Youtube?!"

EDIT: ^ copy paste fail... before comment ><
good ole lulz...

GLICH

Smash Cadet
Well, y'all... It's time for me to get me a couple scoops of Recees Peanut Butter Cup ice cream, lay on my bed, turn o the t.v to channel 53, watch me some King of the Hill, and go to sleep.

Mmmmmmm. What a night.

GLICH

Smash Cadet
DUDE, DUDE. I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE LOVE WHAT I LOVE!!!

Like that time we were leaving Taj's house and he busted out with that strawberry milk. I looked at your face and I saw through you. I saw those eyes staring at that milk. Licking your lips and thinking in your head, "Oh, hell yeah. I'm getting me that **** later on."
And I was like---I brought it up and you were like, "YES! YES! When Tony brought that out I wanted it so bad!"

OOOOHOOHOHOOHHOHHO I want some now.

AXE 09

Smash Master
DUDE, DUDE. I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE LOVE WHAT I LOVE!!!

Like that time we were leaving Taj's house and he busted out with that strawberry milk. I looked at your face and I saw through you. I saw those eyes staring at that milk. Licking your lips and thinking in your head, "Oh, hell yeah. I'm getting me that **** later on."
And I was like---I brought it up and you were like, "YES! YES! When Tony brought that out I wanted it so bad!"

OOOOHOOHOHOOHHOHHO I want some now.
LMAO!! Omg you read me like a book hahaha

GLICH

Smash Cadet
i love melee
OMG, DUDE. WHEN I MET YOU AND I LOOKED INTO YOUR EYES I WAS LIKE:

"Hell yeah, someone who loves Melee just as much as I do."

When I saw Axe, Taj and everyone else, I knew they were all fake. But when I saw you and that level 9 fox... I--Man, you don't know how this gets to me. That's why you're the first part of my name.

Tylan.
Tai
Tai-lan

Whatever.

Okay, okay. THIS time I will show up at this tournament and my doubles partner will be a level 9 Ganon. Hopefully I do good.:cool:

Off to bed, y'all. Night.

forward

Smash Champion
Hey Shiv, I'm taking a physics class with someone you knew from high school. Well, he at least knows you but I assume you know him. Michael Pope.

GLICH

Smash Cadet
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLOL!!

I had a dream that I was in a tournament and it was me vs Forward. So like, he chooses Falco and I go Marth and then the match ended with him forward smashing me. Then all of a sudden he puts in Brawl, tells me to go home and play him on wifi for the next match, you know, since it's a set? So he chooses Game and Watch and I choose Game and Watch as well and we play on FD. He comes out spamming the down smash like CRAZY, I mean.. it was almost as fast as Foxes lasers on Melee. Then, items kepts appearing and I'm like.. "WTF???" He uses a beam sword on me and that stupid spike ball and downsmashes me and then.. I'm dead. And I'm like.. "Wtf? I this our set? One Melee one Brawl?" Then I woke up.

I hope this isn't what's going to happen.
:glare::glare::glare::glare::glare:

forward

Smash Champion
Yea I'm legit like that. I play a set over two different smash games in two locations with and without items and have dsmash cancels.

Jane

Smash Hero
**** yall mothefockas!!!!!!!!!!!! hhahaha all i gotta say is that gamerguitarist7 and jetfourwhatever are the mothe****in homies!!!! hahahahah i love those two *****es!!!!!!!!

AXE 09

Smash Master
Axe- When I first saw a youtube video of your pikachu, against jman I think, I was literally yelling at my computer screen. I had no idea pikachu could do **** like that. Right after I watched it I showed it to all my baltimore friends, and we were all pretty ****ing impressed. I was really excited when I actually met you, it was like meeting a celebrity. You might not remember, but you went mewtwo against me in tourny once, and I took a game off you, you better ****ing believe that that night I got on facebook and all my friends heard was "I BEAT AXE" lulz. Mad respect, keep doing what you do.
LOL! Ok that was hilarious hahahaha =P

You shouldn't quit man! You're too awesome

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Please note that March 5th is the official date. If possible, post if you know if you're going and how many will be coming with you so that I can get a rough estimate of how many people will be there!

Top Bottom