• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Tobias Amaranth

Smash Apprentice
In the end, I still say Krystal's playable. Prophets are for desperate people. I'll admit the video for now, I suppose, but doesn't add anything for Wolf's chances over Krystal. Eww, Wolf.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Tobias Amaranth

Smash Apprentice
Well mine don't show it. Oh well. I don't care either way. Ness is meh and I don't mind Mewtwo being gone if Lucario is added. I still say the prophets are all crap, and Krystal should make it in. I also feel K. Rool and possibly Geno/Ridley should be in, too. If they aren't, then it was a time restriction and Nintendo should burn for forcing the speed. >.<

PS: Wolf??? Seriously, how BORING can ya GET!?!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Well mine don't show it. Oh well. I don't care either way. Ness is meh and I don't mind Mewtwo being gone if Lucario is added. I still say the prophets are all crap, and Krystal should make it in. I also feel K. Rool and possibly Geno/Ridley should be in, too. If they aren't, then it was a time restriction and Nintendo should burn for forcing the speed. >.<

PS: Wolf??? Seriously, how BORING can ya GET!?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrrSdJT-SgQ

Probably because you cleared you cache or something. Someone I know can still see it. I'm guessing when he watched it before its not loading a new one for him. I ripped it before it was edited and threw it up there..

-Onyx

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Ha So Ismar really is Mikel 2

I was right!.

BTW Tobias I think u are right. The prophets are f***heads.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I seriously rather have nintendrone's roster then this piece of **** even if it means no tails or knuckles.

I will cry but won't get as pissed as I am right now.

Crossfire

Smash Rookie
Dude, I think you know that we all feel that same way. But you have to take this into consideration as well: Nintendo does not care what a few thousand people think....they will still make money off of the game b/c the rest of the world will be running all over the place to buy one. It's sad to say, but really, they honestly don't care. And yes, if this "leak" is right then that means that I was right about Sakurai being too much of an eccentric J*p (no offense to anyone else who may be Japanese) totake to heart what many Smash Bros. fans wanted. Anyway, if this is true, then i will not be buying Brawl for a long time (until it gets down to the $20 price range) and I'll be playing Halo 3 and CoD4 for a long, long time......
You never answered my question, though. Where was this 35-character roster supposedly "confirmed"? And can someone catch me up on the latest discussion? What`s this about stickers and movies? If it`s about the Krystal sticker, then we`ve already determined that it doesn`t really affect her chances any more than the Bulborb trophy affected Olimar`s chances.

The way I see it, these things don`t "affect" chances; if anything, they`re hints as to what we might expect. The Bulborb was a hint to Olimar; perhaps the Krystal sticker is a hint to her being in the game. Currently, we don`t know if she`s going to be playable. Thanks to her voice actor, we know she`s in the game, but not for sure if in the way we want. Either way, it`s not like he spoiled it ahead of time, only foreshadowed.

Sakurai isn`t going to look at a sticker of King K. Rool and say "Hey, I`ve got an idea! Why don`t we put King K. Rool in this game?" No, chances are Sakurai and Nintendo have already got the entire roster figured out. I might be wrong, but after all this time I`d think they`d have a pretty good idea of who to put in there. If not...well, those delays have dang well better be worth it.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
The roster is likely fake. Its a hodgepodge of multiple prophet ideas mixed into one terrible cake of disappointment and shaky credibility. I really don't buy the 3 SF reps thing. Star Fox is good, but not that good.

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
I'm remaining skeptical about these rumors and so-called prophets until we have the official roster revealed.

Hopefully, Krystal will show up in there. She'd better. :p

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Sorry levia but what was the roster for the prima leak?

Anyways I think the Nintendrone one was the most satisfying of all rosters and the luckiest one yet with olimar and sheik's confirmation.

iluvnintendo1983

Smash Journeyman
well, I'm feeling a bit better, and all I can say is we can hope for the next character update to be krystal or jigglypuff (yes, i still believe in the prima leak)
Now that Lucario has been confirmed...the Prima leak has been deconfirmed unfortunatley (it had Mewtwo on it and no Lucario). To bad...because I really like that roster. It has all the major characters I wanted in the game on it like Mega Man, Ridley, and Krystal.

However, there is still the hope that Lucario was supposed to go on that roster instead of Mewtwo, and Prima messed up. Or, maybe Nintendo decided to change Mewtwo to Lucario (because they are both so similiar), after that list was leaked.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Now that Lucario has been confirmed...the Prima leak has been deconfirmed unfortunatley (it had Mewtwo on it and no Lucario). To bad...because I really like that roster. It has all the major characters I wanted in the game on it like Mega Man, Ridley, and Krystal.

However, there is still the hope that Lucario was supposed to go on that roster instead of Mewtwo, and Prima messed up. Or, maybe Nintendo decided to change Mewtwo to Lucario (because they are both so similiar), after that list was leaked.
Lucario and Mewtwo are not that similar T_T

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
gah....so..much..assuming..

dont assume anything my compadres!

today confirmed character could be tommorows bitter decomformation...

i hear talk that krystal may very well be an assist..

iluvnintendo1983

Smash Journeyman
Lucario and Mewtwo are not that similar T_T

Well, from what I've seen...Lucario shoots a large ball of energy from his hands like Mewtwo. That's why I assumed they were similar. I have never played any of the Pokemon games with Lucario in it...so I thought he looked like he'd be similar to Mewtwo because of his energy attack.

Matt Silver

Smash Journeyman
In a world where there is no Sakurai. Only Link...
Well, from what I've seen...Lucario shoots a large ball of energy from his hands like Mewtwo. That's why I assumed they were similar. I have never played any of the Pokemon games with Lucario in it...so I thought he looked like he'd be similar to Mewtwo because of his energy attack.
It's just one move. Lucario is more like brawling then our psychic floaty friend Mewtwo.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Well I can't blame you there. But Samus has an energy ball, so technically Mewtwo and Lucario are similar to her :p And Lucario can't use his tail to attack like Mewtwo, or teleport, or use Confusion, or *goes on*
But it pisses me off that(if he is replaced) they brought back Ness, despite Lucas taking his moveset, but couldn't keep Mewtwo :ohwell:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Judgement day is coming my friends. If that 35 character roster ends up being true then 95% of Smash Bros fan base is royally screwed... I'd like to think that Sakurai learned from mistakes last time...

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Sigh hate to admit it, but I admit defeat, the roster is real. I have no source, but gut feeling tells me that it's the last straw.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Ha Serebii is hinting to us that it's fake. Krystal for brawl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week character confirmation: Krystal. Hell will freeze over in SWF. Darkraid will then reign supreme!!!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Ha Serebii is hinting to us that it's fake. Krystal for brawl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week character confirmation: Krystal. Hell will freeze over in SWF. Darkraid will then reign supreme!!!
Where is he hinting?

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Yes, I predicted a AC rep myself. I only trust Serebii because I have been a loyal follower for the past 2 years.

Top Bottom