• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Wolf2280

Smash Rookie
Krystal is my all time favorite Star Fox char after Wolf so I would do anything to get her in brawl....just dont make her wear he bikini.

EDIT: srry about double post I pressed quick reply twice :S

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
It's okay, Wolf2280. Just don't make a habit of it. (The space-time continuum gets funky around here.)

As long as everything appropriate is covered, I'm all for Krystal in Brawl!

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I say krystal for this week. Because Sakurai wants to hype the game, so he'll reveal some "OMG My favourite character!" fan fav characters.

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
But Lucario was just confirmed and the prima leak didn't have him.

Guys, I think Wolf is in... :(

ChaosZero was right apparently. He predicted the Dragoon update; and lucario replacing mewtwo, ness returning.

^ all confirmed.

If this 35 character thing is right, I can not believe there are no new females.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Omg.. Waited for 5 mins for it to post and it said database error. So I posted again and its went instant and was double... WTF!

-Onyx

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Wow lucario, jigglypuff, ness confirmed? Talk about holy ****. Does it lower mewtwo's chances? I wonder.

ChemicalJustice

Smash Cadet
I don't think Mewtwo's out. The stickers can only be used on playable characters in the Subspace Emissary mode. Mewtwo would most likely be a boss.

Yes, it seems that the Prima leak is in fact fake, but we must not lose hope for Krystal! Remeber the voice actress' leak. If it only confirmed an Assist Trophy, then I doubt it would have been covered up. Otherwise, unconfirmed AT's wouldn't be at the Whobby events. The leak has to confirm something significant: a playable character.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I think we have our roster: 35 characters, no krystal, no ridley, no geno. I'm so not buying this F****** game.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I don't think Mewtwo's out. The stickers can only be used on playable characters in the Subspace Emissary mode. Mewtwo would most likely be a boss.

Yes, it seems that the Prima leak is in fact fake, but we must not lose hope for Krystal! Remeber the voice actress' leak. If it only confirmed an Assist Trophy, then I doubt it would have been covered up. Otherwise, unconfirmed AT's wouldn't be at the Whobby events. The leak has to confirm something significant: a playable character.
I agree with you.
But people are believeing the prophets are right with this(Lucario, Ness and JP confirmed), and they all say only 35 characters..So with all of their information on leaks and stuff...
This is our "real" roster T_T
This is our roster

Mario
Link
Kirby
Pikachu
Fox
Samus/ZSS
Zelda/Sheik
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Peach
Ice Climbers
Ness
Jigglypuff
Pit
Wario
Ike
Pokemon Trainer
Diddy Kong
Meta Knight
WW Link
Snake
Lucas
Sonic
King Dedede
R.O.B.
Olimar
Lucario
Wolf
Falco
Luigi
Ganondorf
Captain Falcon
Mr. Game & Watch
Marth

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I just hope this is all a BIG F****** joke! If its true I'm boycotting the stupid game.

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Guys, I think it's over. Apparently that 35 character roster thing is actually true, and Krystal is not on it along with ridley, geno, issac, or any other popular Nintendo rep. That R.O.B. robot is in, which confuses me.......
I really hope it's not true. Even if it is, there's still the possibility for additional unlockable characters, right?

Crossfire

Smash Rookie
Where exactly was this 35-character roster "confirmed"? Until Nintendo makes an official announcement - on the Dojo - that there are only 35 characters and no Krystal among them, I refuse to believe such rumors, regardless of how credible these "prophets" are. I find it hard to believe Sakurai and Nintendo would be stupid enough to leave out such popular characters as Krystal, Ridley and even Geno.

The only reason I can imagine why they would cut the roster short is because Nintendo`s desperate to release the game early, and thus forced Sakurai to cap the roster off early. But why would they do that when they have to know the outrage that would occur, and thus the potential blow to sales? No. I refuse to believe such "confirmation" until it`s presented right before my eyes, from Nintendo themselves.

Don`t give up hope yet, everyone. We haven`t seen the end of the updates yet. And until we do, it`s anything goes for Brawl.

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
So if Krystal is in Brawl, what do you guys think the chances are of her using her native Cerinian language? It seems unlikely to me--but it's possible.

ChemicalJustice

Smash Cadet
I never though of that. Well, if her FS were to involve dinosaurs, than the Cerinian language is a must. It could also be used in a taunt and/or victory pose, too. I don't want her to use that language exclusively, though. I'd rather understand what she's saying, as I'm not very fluent in the language.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I'm not believing this. Why would there be a poll when the top requested is not even playable? This is madness.

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
I never though of that. Well, if her FS were to involve dinosaurs, than the Cerinian language is a must. It could also be used in a taunt and/or victory pose, too. I don't want her to use that language exclusively, though. I'd rather understand what she's saying, as I'm not very fluent in the language.
Neither am I, but I do have all the proper names down. :laugh: I'd prefer to see her speak in English myself.

Dude, I think you know that we all feel that same way. But you have to take this into consideration as well: Nintendo does not/b] care what a few thousand people think....they will still make money off of the game b/c the rest of the world will be running all over the place to buy one. It's sad to say, but really, they honestly don't care. And yes, if this "leak" is right then that means that I was right about Sakurai being too much of an eccentric J*p (no offense to anyone else who may be Japanese) totake to heart what many Smash Bros. fans wanted. Anyway, if this is true, then i will not be buying Brawl for a long time (until it gets down to the $20 price range) and I'll be playing Halo 3 and CoD4 for a long, long time......

Even though I would love to see Krystal in Brawl, and she's actually one of the main things I'm anticipating about Brawl, I'll still buy the game as soon as it comes out. There's enough interesting, original content for the purchase to be worth it.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Madness?.......THIS. IS. SAKURAI!!!!!!!

Yes, he is eccentric enough to not include some of the top most-wanted characters in one of Nintendo's biggest games of the year

Then my friend I hate to say, but Sakurai is a ******.

ChemicalJustice

Smash Cadet
I think the real question here is if Sakurai is eccentric enough to include R.O.B. as a playable character. He already has him down as part of the Subspace Army, so it would seem pointless to make a weak and numerous enemy into a playable character. I can understand Mr. Game & Watch, but both him AND R.O.B.?!?

I could handle 35 characters, honestly, but seriously, R.O.B.?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Haha guys in The Brawl Chatroom didn't believe me cause I was the only one to get the update..

It looks AWESOME though.

-Onyx

Top Bottom