• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
It's fake because they have WW Link & no other Sonic reps. Krystal is a shoe-in. Besides she's on the polls. I have nothing to fear about her.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I wants tails and knuckles! Why am I talking about them everytime? Let's talk about krystal. Do u think Sakurai is gonna based krystal on the model shown in the sticker. I've forgotten what costume was that.

hello_kitty

Smash Journeyman
oh if her sticker didn't affect her I am going to be very happy:

1: of her playability
2: her being shown before confirmed didn't mean much so it would help bring back Dixie to the table.

if it does affect her, I am doomed! :(

Tobias Amaranth

Smash Apprentice
Assault = crap, not gonna bother debating. WTB Adventures or Fox-style outfit plz thx.

The char list has a few 'meh, lame, but I can see it happening" characters, and none that are just flat out 'hah! yeah right!'. I've worked for a gaming company before so I know how the politics of rumors and such are. That guy who leaked the thing was probably almost fired, and the only thing that makes it seem fake is that he gave out so much info about who he was. If you wanna drop info, you do it as anon. Harder for it to be believed but you keep your job that way.

In addition, if it was true, he probably was threatened at work to be laid off if it wasn't denied. They must really value him despite the leak.

As for Megaman, yes, the guy has said no to it. BECAUSE HE HAS TO. They aren't allowed to say anything other than 'no' when asked stuff about game content that isn't revealed. Any variety in answers leads to inferring. I, personally, don't want Megaman in. I've never been a fan, and though he's had a lot of games, I've never played a single one. But I don't doubt that he would be considered.

K. Rool is an amazingly obvious choice, especially with all 3 DKC games on VC now, and having been on GBA in the past anyway. Geno was a character from RPG that people loved and were annoyed he didn't get to return. Isaac is 2nd party as well, and Golden Sun was a pretty good series, so I wouldn't doubt him either. And everyone's going "OMG Animal Crossing Villager? LAAAME, yeah right!" ah... but didn't you same people JUST get finished saying that about Olimar? Speaking of Olimar: size agrument = fail. Ridley = possible, too. And he's the only reoccuring Metroid character anyway.

Moving on to Icon Theories, DS icon = Golden Sun, icon 13 = G&W, and icon 19 = Rockman.

The only thing the list disappoints me on is that I was really looking forward to atleast one new actual Pokemon. Not just RBY starters. Lucario would be fun to play as. Oh well.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Sonic the Hedgedawg only one post away from lord! lol Krystal's in! look at my theory on the Prima link a couple of pages back.

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
. . .Congratulations?

So, back to Krystal. This probably doesn't mean a hill of beans in the grand scheme of Smash, but I don't think Krystal's Adventure outfit would be so practical. (If nothing else, it could give the game a T-rating on its own!)

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
. . .Congratulations?

So, back to Krystal. This probably doesn't mean a hill of beans in the grand scheme of Smash, but I don't think Krystal's Adventure outfit would be so practical. (If nothing else, it could give the game a T-rating on its own!)
ah it's not that bad!

Teeb147

Smash Legend
For animal crossing, for me, it's just about the whole thing that they're not fighters! They're peaceful villagers who fish and plant stuff. Everyone in smashbros originally fought one way or the other.. all except peach... but now she does on the ds.

Anyway, All I need is Krystal in the roster and Im all good. Im really curious about the rest though.

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
Don't be a-knocken' the Peachy-chan. She's my secondary. :D (Contrary to what my name would suggest!)

So, anyone wanna take a pop-shot about what's going to go up tonight?

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Or more menus! Dun dun dun!

We still haven't gotten Olimar's FS yet . . .not that I'm looking foreword to it. Le sigh.
It was on video, he shoots off in a rocket. Im guessing all the bugs and other creatures come out on the stage and eat the other players.. freaky.

ChemicalJustice

Smash Cadet
. . .Congratulations?

I think Zero Suit Samus has done a fine job of that on her own. ;)

As for the Animal Crossing Villager, I could see him (or her?) getting in, but I wouldn't be as "pleasantly surprised" as I was with Olimar. I honestly don't think he'll get in, but it's not entirely impossible. He could use the various items from the AC games, like the fishing pull for a tether recovery and the axe as a weapon.

On a final, on-topic note, the sticker does not decrease Krystal's chances at all because we have yet to hear Krystal speak, which it was leaked that she will by her voice actor. Whether in increases her chances or not are up to debate, though.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
... it's just a sticker. She's already in, wether we see a sticker or not :p

Tobias Amaranth

Smash Apprentice
Oh right. *doh* Sorry, feeling a bit sick, so the Golden Sun thing was my mistake. Well, I'd say of anything listed there, Isaac has the least chance of being added. I figure that yes, Krystal will be next, if not another 3rd party char.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Yeah the sticker thing... We can't say if it increases her chance of PC or not. We DO know shes in the game, thats all we can say for sure.

But in honesty I don't think the sticker means anything in terms of her playability.

-Onyx

Tobias Amaranth

Smash Apprentice
End of Day , Olimar's final smash, will be tonight, I think. Or Zelda's special moves.

Update was early, wtf? But it was exactly like I thought it'd be. I honestly didn't peek first :p

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Mmm thought correctly also, even guessing his FS close to what it is.

Even more summoning creatures, makes me wonder even more about Krystal's FS.

-Onyx

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
It's fake because they have WW Link & no other Sonic reps. Krystal is a shoe-in. Besides she's on the polls. I have nothing to fear about her.
First of all WW Link is not disconfirmed by the trophy 1. It could be a separate trophy highlighting his alt. gear from the game and 2. Since trophies are ambiguous to the public - we do not know what the trophies mean and in which way they point - there would be no problem about showing one in a trailer. The editing (which must have been in touch with the Studio) probably thought mothing of putting that trophy there.

As for Sonic reps - the only real fit are Knuckles and Eggman* (they are the only chars in the Sonic universe that don't totally suck) but why would the Studio spend a 3rd-party slot on an additional character to the franchise when the main char of both a series and a whole company is already in?

Tails?
**** him. In the nostril.

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
*B-Moves*
-B: fire-blaster (not the fastest projectile, but can be fired in rapid succession creating a chain of bolts)
-Up B: staff boost (shoots almost straight up)
-Side B: ice blast (can potentially freeze, like ice climbers ↓B, but slightly stronger and in one direction)
-Down B: ground quake (super ground quake in mid-air)

*Final Smash*
-Krystal makes the Krazoa Spirits appear as they flurry around the stage damaging her opponents.
so does she shoots up a hook or something as recovery move? how does staff boost work for recovering?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Did anyone remember seeing this?

Could this confirm or deconfirm her?
This is old my friend, and no, this does not comfirm/debunk anything.
so does she shoots up a hook or something as recovery move? how does staff boost work for recovering?
In the game, the staff shoots off a trail of energy, basically think of a rocket taking off.

parrothead

Smash Lord
Here we go again... It can't decomfirm her. Look at previous pages for more info on the subject.
I had to post the image and ask about it, not only because I didn't want to look from page to page in this thread to find it, but also I didn't want many others to do the same thing as well. Why not post a FAQ on the first post of this thread?

Top Bottom