• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Wassssssssupppppppp!!!!!! The sticker doesn't increase or decrease her chance. It proves that she will be in the game. God I hope she doesn't wear that costume. It's ugly.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Wow the score 40/40. On the down side, famitsu always gives 40. So, there's no surprise.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
There were other games that got 40/40 too. I'm not just talking about Wii titles. Wow fam said that the SSE was very lengthy and perfect. I'm soo pump up about SSE now.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
There were other games that got 40/40 too. I'm not just talking about Wii titles. Wow fam said that the SSE was very lengthy and perfect. I'm soo pump up about SSE now.
Ditto :grin:
Ugh, I'm pissed that so many idiots think the sticker deconfirms Krystal :ohwell:

Darkraid

Smash Champion
No way! The sticker doesn't do nothing. Ok so Chibi-robo gets a trophey, do it mean that it is in brawl? NO!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It was obvious though, I predicted the same thing as well...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Teeb147

Smash Legend
If you count the females now, even though its the same person, we have 5, 6 including the ice climber, ... still lacking eh? need Krystal

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Pretty good roster, I just didn't like ww Link though. It's just another link!!! That's stupid.

I think the prima one might just be true. Look at it. Olimar & shiek were the first highlighted chars. Is it coincidence or what?

But wait, Serebii said that Lucario is in the game as PC. This roster is fake. Sighs...

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
The Prima leak following the Dojo sequence for each of the two char categories could have just been a clever faker, of course. But that Prima sequence held true for each category, and we are entering a Gladstone Gander level of pure dumb luck if that is a coincidence. Jigglypuff and Krystal are next for each caategory.

50 bucks.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
This roster is fake, the leaker confirmed it. Too bad I guess, the roster looks good, but lack other sonic characters. I want Krystal, Ridley, Geno, Lucario, Megaman, Mewtwo, Tails & Knuckles as PCs!

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
This roster is fake, the leaker confirmed it. Too bad I guess, the roster looks good, but lack other sonic characters. I want Krystal, Ridley, Geno, Lucario, Megaman, Mewtwo, Tails & Knuckles as PCs!
Tails and Knuckles as PCs? Yeah, I am sure third-party roster slots will be used on characters from already represented franchises, especially characters that aren't the series' most famous ones anyway.

I think that the leak is correct and that the leaker is faking the disconfirmation for some reason. I simply don't think that the congruence between dojo updates and the Prima leak even after the leak in question is a coincidence.

The fact that the sequence matched the dojo updates could have been pure construction. The fact that the next newcomer and the next veteran was suggested by the Prima leak's sequence is not pure luck.

Anyway, 64's secret quartet (Jiggs, Luigi, Cap. Falcon and Ness) are the next veterans according to the leak. A mass update that explains the role of these four, thereby explaining the Cap's and Luigi's lack of updates sp far?

Anyway, I simply can't help but bet on Krystal for the next newcomer. What with the leak she'll probably be on the Dojo before the Japan release, at which point I will release at least.

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Okay, first Olimar as the newest ewcomer after DeDeDe and now Sheik after Ice Climbers for veteran side?

http://nintendrone.blog.com//2368798/?page=last&msgsuccess=1#cmts

This Prima leak predicted Olimar and Krystal. That is not luck. It gives us the complete roster.
Krystal is a PC, and there are 42 chars.
Hey guys! I was skeptical about the Prima leak, but I have to admit, it's quite amazing that Captain Olimar and Sheik were confirmed in the right order. If this roster turns out to be accurate, I would actually be pretty happy. From the beginning, the three characters I most wanted in were Sonic, Krystal (of course), and Mega Man. All three appear on the "leaked" roster, and I like the other characters on it, too.

Zoo-bellocks

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys! I was skeptical about the Prima leak, but I have to admit, it's quite amazing that Captain Olimar and Sheik were confirmed in the right order. If this roster turns out to be accurate, I would actually be pretty happy. From the beginning, the three characters I most wanted in were Sonic, Krystal (of course), and Mega Man. All three appear on the "leaked" roster, and I like the other characters on it, too.
How many times does one need to say "The creator already admitted it was fake!" before people begin to understand? I could say it again a few more times if it'll help.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
with this shiek update.... that means that there will be more updates before Brawl... much hapiness

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
How many times does one need to say "The creator already admitted it was fake!" before people begin to understand? I could say it again a few more times if it'll help.
That creator is lying about it being a lie. I'm sorry but with Sheik an Olimar that must be a probability.

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
God when i just got on to the DOJO i saw something red at the bottom, so i thought "Yes it's a character, i hopr it's Krystal" but when i scrolled down I was surprised it was Shiek.:laugh::laugh:
Sounds like me...When I go to the page I cover that area with my hand until it fully loads...I took my hand off and saw the red and I was like OMG Krystal please...but it was Sheik...Not as good but I do love sheiks look.

Top Bottom