• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
There is only one solution. We must go to Redmond, WA or Japan and make the discs ourselves while chanting in rage!

That, or. . .you know. Something else. I'm just trying to be productive here.

<Insert Obligatory Krystal For Brawl Statement Here>

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
But where's the fun in that? I don't get to travel!

So . . .I'm very bored. We need another Star Fox update. Besides, you know, melee stages. I mean, come on! What's tomorrow going to be? Olimar's Final Smash? Gah!!

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
I really hate it when they go back-to-back with character posts like that. I kind of wish they'd get it over with in one day and move along.

. . .some of us are still waiting for the real Captain, if you know what I mean. And Krystal too, of course.

Weltunter

Smash Journeyman
Olimar isn't even a captain a Brawl (Pikmin & Olimar), he is afraid to carry that title when the REAL Captain comes along :laugh:

Crossfire

Smash Rookie
Well, if he did call himself captain, he might`ve gotten FALCOWN PAUNCH`D.

New guy here. I`ve read a bit of this topic (including the page where someone put up those Krystal outfit ideas; I especially love the Adventures-Assault hybrid) and I must say, I love this topic very much. Krystal`s my top pick for Brawl, and so long as she gets in, I`ll be set for the game. I`ve heard the rumors (that I`m sure you all have discussed a good deal by now) about her entry in the game, and like you guys, I`m crossing my fingers. Who knows, if I like her moveset, I might even end up maining her.

About this **** Staff I`ve heard about...what does it stand for, exactly? I know it`s a Krystal support group, but I`m not clear as to the meaning of the name.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Well, if he did call himself captain, he might`ve gotten FALCOWN PAUNCH`D.

New guy here. I`ve read a bit of this topic (including the page where someone put up those Krystal outfit ideas; I especially love the Adventures-Assault hybrid) and I must say, I love this topic very much. Krystal`s my top pick for Brawl, and so long as she gets in, I`ll be set for the game. I`ve heard the rumors (that I`m sure you all have discussed a good deal by now) about her entry in the game, and like you guys, I`m crossing my fingers. Who knows, if I like her moveset, I might even end up maining her.

About this **** Staff I`ve heard about...what does it stand for, exactly? I know it`s a Krystal support group, but I`m not clear as to the meaning of the name.
1.) As much as I don't like CF....he's way cooler than Olimar. Period.

2.) Hello new guy. We here at the **** Staff love the Adventures/assault hybrid, in fact we feel that it's the most likely candidate for Krystal's look in Brawl. One more thing, we don't cross our fingers...they're broken from crossing them for way way way too long without an update. :laugh:

3.) Take the name with a grain of salt if you will. You can take the "literal" meaning of **** or use **** as a synonym for "pwn" or "own" and have it that way. The Staff is just the staple of our ideas, because Krystal without that Staff in Brawl will kill us all a little inside. So as long as your in favor of the Staff, you'll fit right into the thread.

Sidenote: If you want the LoZ series to be ruined forever for you, follow this link.
Link Dancing

Oh and you were wrong Squiggles, no WW Link...ever ;)

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
You cannot escape the macho-goodness of Captain Falcon! :laugh:

Sadly enough, I have that movie in my favorites on YouTube. Isn't it a commercial?

I haven't gone through all the topic's pages, but have we talked about SSE with regards to Star Fox characters?

Crossfire

Smash Rookie
1.) As much as I don't like CF....he's way cooler than Olimar. Period.

2.) Hello new guy. We here at the **** Staff love the Adventures/assault hybrid, in fact we feel that it's the most likely candidate for Krystal's look in Brawl. One more thing, we don't cross our fingers...they're broken from crossing them for way way way too long without an update. :laugh:

3.) Take the name with a grain of salt if you will. You can take the "literal" meaning of **** or use **** as a synonym for "pwn" or "own" and have it that way. The Staff is just the staple of our ideas, because Krystal without that Staff in Brawl will kill us all a little inside. So as long as your in favor of the Staff, you'll fit right into the thread.

Sidenote: If you want the LoZ series to be ruined forever for you, follow this link.
Link Dancing

Oh and you were wrong Squiggles, no WW Link...ever ;)
Haha, I think I like your group already. Yes, I`m definitely a Staff supporter. It`ll kill any chance of Fox clone accusations, plus pay homage to one of my all-time favorite games, Star Fox Adventures (despite how much better it could have been, retrospectively-speaking)

As for that video...would you be shocked to know I`d seen it months ago? I think summer of last year...but don`t worry, it hasn`t ruined the Zelda series for me. So long as we never see Link pull a Dance Dance Hylian Mix in the games themselves, the Zelda series will always be one of my favorites.

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
Star Fox Adventures wasn't really all that bad. It felt unfinished to me, especially the last hour or so of it. I mean, up until the half-way point (Cloudrunner Fortress?), it was very good. It just started getting repetitive. It was like Rare just didn't care and was looking forward to moving on.

But it looked very pretty.

I think somebody found unused audio files in the game that suggested a different ending. Not very different, but just a little bit. But they only have Krystal's side of the conversation, so what happened is sort of . . .well, half-baked. Anybody heard about this before?

EDIT: Here's the link: (Click here!)

Crossfire

Smash Rookie
Star Fox Adventures wasn't really all that bad. It felt unfinished to me, especially the last hour or so of it. I mean, up until the half-way point (Cloudrunner Fortress?), it was very good. It just started getting repetitive. It was like Rare just didn't care and was looking forward to moving on.

But it looked very pretty.

I think somebody found unused audio files in the game that suggested a different ending. Not very different, but just a little bit. But they only have Krystal's side of the conversation, so what happened is sort of . . .well, half-baked. Anybody heard about this before?

EDIT: Here's the link: (Click here!)
1.) Oh, I don`t deny it was good. It just could have been better. In fact, I might consider writing an expanded story of sorts sometime that adds a considerable amount to Adventures` story (and then some).

2.) Yes, it was very pretty. One of the reasons I love it so much.

3.) Yeah, heard about that. Wish we could`ve seen that in the game itself (I`m a Fox/Krystal shipper, by the way). Actually, I had that site on my favorites list once. Can`t remember why I removed it. Might put it back on.

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
wow, another delay, this is complete bullsh*t!

And if that roster is true, then f**k this game and f**k Sakurai!

And is that little R.O.B. guy really supposed to be a character? ......wow
Dude none of the rosters EVER revealed were true thats just random people being B*tches!

anyway I don't think that the R.O.B.s are gonna be characters thats like saying that you can play as any of the alloys!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Link Dancing
Are you kidding me? That dance is the stuff win is made of.

Oh and you were wrong Squiggles, no WW Link
And you were wrong as well. No Krystal!

You will eat your words come Jan. 31. After I see a vid of WW Link pwndizzling in classic mode, I'm gonna PM you the link (no pun intended).

Elysium

Smash Lord
Are you kidding me? That dance is the stuff win is made of.

And you were wrong as well. No Krystal!

You will eat your words come Jan. 31. After I see a vid of WW Link pwndizzling in classic mode, I'm gonna PM you the link (no pun intended).
1.)ehhh iunno...it's like seeing Chuck Norris on that Celebrity dance show... it's just weird.
2.)Yeah but my "bones" weren't feeling it. I just had a feeling...a wrong feeling
3.)Oh yeah? What do I get to do if come Jan. 31 there isn't any sign of WW Link? ;)

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
Hey look what I found:
http://www.wiisworld.com/wii-news/krystal-from-star-fox-in-ssbb.html

''Krystal from the Star Fox series is set to feature in Super Smash Bros Brawl.First appearing in the epic Star Fox Adventures, Krystal is the lone survivor of planet Cerinia and is voiced by Alesia Glidewell.Alesia's official website lists SSBB voices as part of her resume, one of which is Krystal.
Note that this doesn't necessarily mean Krystal's a playable character. She could just be an assist trophy or something else. Either way it's good news for Krystal fans.''

I don't know if this has been found before but I came across it and I just had to post it here

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Thx Elysium for the Link video. That cheered me up a bit. No longer fuming now. On the bright side, maybe Sakurai is adding Megaman, so there is a delay.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Hey look what I found:
http://www.wiisworld.com/wii-news/krystal-from-star-fox-in-ssbb.html

''Krystal from the Star Fox series is set to feature in Super Smash Bros Brawl.First appearing in the epic Star Fox Adventures, Krystal is the lone survivor of planet Cerinia and is voiced by Alesia Glidewell.Alesia's official website lists SSBB voices as part of her resume, one of which is Krystal.
Note that this doesn't necessarily mean Krystal's a playable character. She could just be an assist trophy or something else. Either way it's good news for Krystal fans.''

I don't know if this has been found before but I came across it and I just had to post it here

that would awsome if it meant she was in

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
Hey that japanese 6 min vid had a pic of a sticker krystal from assault. Heh. Cool :)

MysticKenji

Smash Master
I don't like CF
O_O
WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?

TRS is also a Smash crew, right?

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Hey guys, how are you all holding up with the bad news??

I couldnt stand the news so I went and ordered a japanese wii and pre-ordered japanese smash brawl. I should be able to play it by mid-february.

Do you want me to keep yous updated on Krystal during that time?

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
Why should it? Theres stickers of like everyone. Twilight Link, and I believe there was an Ike one. It's prob just "Assault Krystal" If anything I'd say it helps...

hello_kitty

Smash Journeyman
hey there's one thing Dixie attackers said "she was shown before being confirmed" logic seems somewhat right, why would Sakurai confirm a character before updating them? Oh I hope they're wrong, because that included Krystal and all those characters in the bunch.

GUYS and GALS cross your fingers for KRYSTAL!

*crossesfingers*

hello_kitty

Smash Journeyman
I hope you're right Teeb, Krystal not being playable is the biggest disappointment I can ever get and that is becuase I am not really a hardcore fan of hers imagine if I was.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
urh, have faith :) I am..

we'll know the 32nd if shes in or not.. and then Ill personally user her alot as soon as I get her and Ill let you guys know what I think of her (Although she's going to be awesome :p)

Anyone one else getting the japanese version?

Edit: 32nd?? Imean,, .. eh whatever.. Im not even sure exactly when ill get it

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicoooooooooooolaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Are we going to have a yodeling contest now?

The sticker is cool. An update with her would be frosty awesome.

ChemicalJustice

Smash Cadet
If anything this helps the chances of Krystal. The fact that she was in her Assault outfit shows that Sakurai didn't just say "Oh yeah, Krystal is in Star Fox. Let's just slap her latest look on a sticker and leave her be." At least he's put some thought into it. And just like the Link (Twilight Princess) sticker, this will probably read as Krystal (Assault) or something, with other Krystal stickers with her other costumes, which is also probable with people like Link and Mario, who have many different appearances.

Also, Sakurai has revealed a character before updating him on the Dojo. Remember Donkey Kong?
He was revealed in this video (http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/info/info01.html).

Top Bottom