• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
ismar?

*sigh* Is it so wrong to be furry? I know everyone thinks it's disturbing, but why "hate" them for it? But that's just a lesbian furry's opinion...oh well..

so are you a furry lesbian? have you a fursona? and why in your wiki page sai you are a guy?

so what we can talk about? outlift, level, final smash?...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Ismar might just be right...
I'm a prophet! Peppy will be an AT! All he does is say "DO A BARREL ROLL!" :laugh:
Wow your realy clever if you think of any more could you pm me them or something if your not busy:grin: i love thinking of of them and what they would be like thanks
Thanks! Sonic Smash Down and KrystalRules came up with the idea, PM them for more.

ismar?
*Censored*
Yes, I know it's weird o_o
Don't judge, I ain't crazy, I just say what you said :p
It's IsmaR :p
today a crappy update
tomorrow (my bd) krystal as playable character!!!
Happy early birthday! :)

Elysium

Smash Lord
hahahaha, great now I have to play against the slave runner.... oh well take a look at the sliver lining of the situation. If Olimar got in...that means Krystals just hiding in the shadows of Brawl...fact.

Stupid Olimar....man he sucks worst than that new Vacuum from Dyson. lol

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Oh so this is what happens when I go to play Assassin's Creed.

I should go do that more often. Not Krystal, but this character update is sure a surprise.

:3

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Ah yes, using renders and pictures of character that aren't there that I have seen before. That model of Krystal that was shown earlier was put in and we all know the Brawl graphics don't quite look like that. As well as the other odd looking pictures. Niiice job who ever did that haha.

Though it might have been hacked in a different way and they had to remake it since it wasn't in that format. Whatever though.

-Onyx

Darkraid

Smash Champion
So **** happy best news since Sonic! Another char from Sakurai's polls. it shows that char from polls have a higher priority. So Krystal, geno, ridley. You're next! Btw was lucario in the polls too? I support lucario too.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
It's higher chances for Krystal gentlemen!
4/9 characters with over 3 mentions on Sakurais poll have been confirmed!
King Dedede-5 mentions-confirmed
Geno-5 mentions
Ike-4 mentions-confirmed
Diddy-4 mentions-confirmed
Ridley-4 mentions
Krystal-3 mentions-semi confirmed
Wind Waker Link-3 mentions
Olimar and Pikmin-3 mentions-confirmed
Takamaru-3 mentions

Only Takamaru has really low chances, it's looking good for the rest though ^_^
Also, remember even those with 2 mentions*coughLucascough* have chances, so yeah, Lucario has good chances(as long as he doesn't replace Mewtwo!)

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Did you just steal that from the Geno Thread?

Doesn't matter its still awesome for the **** Staff.. Hehe... Take it in everybody. Our victory shall come..

-Onyx

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Did you just steal that from the Geno Thread?

Doesn't matter its still awesome for the **** Staff.. Hehe... Take it in everybody. Our victory shall come..

-Onyx
I really hope so. I would be seriously disappointed if she didn't make it in.

Now we have to ask: Is there a chance Krystal will be announced before the game is released?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Takamaru may surprise everyone here as the next WTF character of the Smash Bros. series.

Nice to see Captain Olimar show up as a playable character. My little brother is a big fan of the Pikmin series and kept telling me Olimar was a shoo in.

I said he had "a decent shot" and he just stared at me in disbelief as if I had killed someone before his eyes. =o)

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't really surprised, I pretty much though Olimar was gonna make it from the start. He is a very unique character from an original game series. He had great potential for unique mores. from a game design standpoint, he's grade A material. Krystal is too, and so is Ridley, although to me it seems like Charizard stole some of his thunder...

I was also reading some of those "prophet threads" and I acknowledge that one of the so-called insiders who posted on gamefaqs, ChaoticImplosion, is full of crap. We can't respect anybody who predicts that Krystal will be an AT, I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds that notion unacceptable... so I hope that the rest of the **** Staff would agree with me, that he is, indeed, full of crap. Perhaps we could even make that the official opinion...

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I wasn't really surprised, I pretty much though Olimar was gonna make it from the start. He is a very unique character from an original game series. He had great potential for unique mores. from a game design standpoint, he's grade A material. Krystal is too, and so is Ridley, although to me it seems like Charizard stole some of his thunder...

I was also reading some of those "prophet threads" and I acknowledge that one of the so-called insiders who posted on gamefaqs, ChaoticImplosion, is full of crap. We can't respect anybody who predicts that Krystal will be an AT, I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds that notion unacceptable... so I hope that the rest of the **** Staff would agree with me, that he is, indeed, full of crap. Perhaps we could even make that the official opinion...
Krystal as AT is possible, but I wouldn't say its likely.

Can you link me to some of ChaoticImplosion's predictions? I need to see what else hes been saying to find out whether or not he has inside info. :grin:

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
Krystal as AT is possible, but I wouldn't say its likely.

Can you link me to some of ChaoticImplosion's predictions? I need to see what else hes been saying to find out whether or not he has inside info. :grin:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=135778

5th person mentioned. actually I guess his predictions are plasible, but no more likely than unlikely.

I still subjectiely think he's full of crap for predicting Krystal as an AT. Yes, while I'm aware that that is a possibility, I don't have to like it

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Prophets are full of crap none of them is real. They may have guess somethings correctly, but thet are still fakes. Unless it's confirmed by multple sources.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=135778

5th person mentioned. actually I guess his predictions are plasible, but no more likely than unlikely.

I still subjectiely think he's full of crap for predicting Krystal as an AT. Yes, while I'm aware that that is a possibility, I don't have to like it
Oh now I remember that guy. He screwed up on the Ness explanation. He is full of crap. Do not believe him. :grin:

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
Well, that confirms one of my guesses for the trinity of as yet unreleased first/second party characters (Olimar/Krystal/Ridley) we will wait and see for the rest then...

Edit, expanding on that, i'm not including the "given" characters such as Captian Falcon and Luigi.

Also Edit, I believe, due to his originaly wanting to be in melee but being cut due to dev time (not to mention the fan support that even escalatres to violence), ridley has a very high probability, just lower than that of C-Falcon or Luigi. Furthermore, I'd anticipate he would be a hidden character, and thus may not get a dojo update.

Top Bottom