• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
Zomg i dont lyke heer FS itz teh Arwingz! nawt teh Krazoa zomgzorz...

nUU sxhtaff is teh leeet!. Pwns teh scrubs 4 da lyfe

Um... Thats what it could be. Keep that in mind everyone.

-Onyx
what?

heerrrrrr... pero que cojones estas diciendo tu tio? no se te entiende una mierda joder, traduce
that´s all that i need to say

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I don't know what language I was using. It was some type of leet speak I suppose.

Just trying to gesticulate the excitement/disappointment that some people would have if those things are not satisfactory.

-Onyx

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
Zomg i dont lyke heer FS itz teh Arwingz! nawt teh Krazoa zomgzorz...

nUU sxhtaff is teh leeet!. Pwns teh scrubs 4 da lyfe

Um... Thats what it could be. Keep that in mind everyone.

-Onyx
wait i think i can translate: omg i don´t like her fs is the arwing! instead? the krazoa
no staff is the leet? pwns the scrubs for the life
i that what you mean?(ohh men im realy good!! yeah)

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Hmm "Oh my god I don't like her Final Smash, its the Arwing! Not the Krazoa Spirits. No! The Staff is leet! It owns everybody."

Something along the lines of that.

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Yeah, good try :p

You speak English better than I can speak Japanese.

I guess your lucky none of us goes on about it that its not the greatest.. But then again I live in Hawaii and we have a unique language here.. And all the accents we have to put up with from Filipino to Japanese to Australian etc.

Wow getting off topic pretty bad... We should learn how to speak Saurian for no apparent reason.. Thats a ride into no where.. learning video game languages..

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Yes it is pretty entertaining. Thats a nice model.. Tail could always use more work. But lets hope Sakurai did some awesome work with it.

-Onyx

Elysium

Smash Lord
Cute, eh?
Not nearly as cute as two women wrestling in a mud pit...but it's really close. :laugh:
And who would resist this cutie? Ohhh how precious
guys i have a question... if if i think krystal is an atractive videogame female, im becoming a furry?
The difference lies in the words you use. Thinking something is attractive is different that calling something hot, or saying you would fuc....bang her. So if you find her attractive...that doesn't necessarily mean your becoming a furry. Though you could always do what I do and use some sarcasm to throw people off. ;)
Don't worry, everyone's Krystal's slave.

Who came up with the name "The **** Staff" anyways?
Fixed
And I take credit for the awesome yet semi-offensive name. Reason being...Innuendos son.

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
That picture reminded me of a YouTube video I found a while back. I haven't seen it posted here, so here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WneP3QCgyfA

Cute, eh?
that's pretty cool. Although I'd be really impressed if somebody could make a demo of her doing a set with her staff (like the splash screens of characters in Soul Calibur games)

although rigging is a pain in the *** to do, so I'm sure doing something that complex would be absolute hell. However, if somebody did do that, they'd pretty much have my respect forever at they godly skills!

just two more weeks til we finally find out! Still hoping to hear even sooner!

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
well im gonna do everything i can to see if Krystal is in Brawl...contact people who have sopposedly played the game and email Nintendo, etc.! i'll let ya'll know if i get anything

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Don't worry, everyone's furry for Krystal!

Who came up with the name "The **** Staff" anyways?
Heh, don't use thats term lightly. Apparently people get hate PMs for being called that or saying that they are one.

Lots and lots of hate for them, so if you think you are thats fine. Let your most trusted people know. But if you plan to go into competitive play and let people know on the internet. Guess whats gonna go up on your Wiki? :p

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Haha well you said you would let us know if you get anything. Apparently you haven't told us anything yet so we'll hold you to that.

And ya, I got a PM from someone which was really disturbing..

-Onyx

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
everyone know the FForceSultan guy from gamespot forums? i pmed him and asked if Krystal was in he said "yes because why would Sakurai pass up a unique female character from an under-repped series...

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
Heh, don't use thats term lightly. Apparently people get hate PMs for being called that or saying that they are one.

Lots and lots of hate for them, so if you think you are thats fine. Let your most trusted people know. But if you plan to go into competitive play and let people know on the internet. Guess whats gonna go up on your Wiki? :p

-Onyx
Hah, hate PMs? I laugh in the face of such mockery!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
You got to hate weird PMs...Someone PM'd me saying "Why is your post count so high?" >_<
@ KR: So this guy "knows" things? Yay! Krystal FTB!! :chuckle:
*sigh* Is it so wrong to be furry? I know everyone thinks it's disturbing, but why "hate" them for it? But that's just a lesbian furry's opinion...oh well..

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
You got to hate weird PMs...Someone PM'd me saying "Why is your post count so high?" >_<
@ KR: So this guy "knows" things? Yay! Krystal FTB!! :chuckle:
*sigh* Is it so wrong to be furry? I know everyone thinks it's disturbing, but why "hate" them for it? But that's just a lesbian furry's opinion...oh well..
wait your a furry?
yeah i hope this guy's right! of course every prophet is saying the same thing
When i PM them

SSBBKingster

Smash Apprentice
Well i have my doubts. They Said no more copies of brawlers. Crystal and foxes moveset will be close, You may have showned yours, but i dont c it happening.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Well i have my doubts. They Said no more copies of brawlers. Krystal and foxes moveset will be close, You may have showned yours, but i dont c it happening.
Correction good sir, the only way Krystal could be remotely close to Fox moveset wise would mean that she doesn't utilize her most unique feature. Would Sakurai really take that away?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Well i have my doubts. They Said no more copies of brawlers. Crystal and foxes moveset will be close, You may have showned yours, but i dont c it happening.
Misspelled the name my good man :p
Now, we listed that move set because the most plausible is that Krystal uses her Staff.
Even if she doesn't use it, I doubt they'd make her a Fox clone. :ohwell:
So why don't you see it happening?

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
ok ya'll i found out what the yellow alloy is!!! it's an AC character...it has the horn helmet! and it is short! and the way he holds his arms! this could mean Animal Crossing character confirmed

courte

Smash Lord
ismar i can answer that one for him and for you

many people have suffered some sort of emotional trauma on multiple levels. For me it was Samurai Goroh's fate and to some extent stafy. saki. gray fox, and others. Seeing characters one once supported and is now confirmed in a less then favorable light tends to alter the views of the fans to the point where they see everyone as their equals i.e. they see people who are in the path of dissapoint as are they... then again i sam SOO high right now coupled with alcohol so... really don't listen to me. :sick:

anyone and anyone could be considered close according to that statement he made but here's a perfect example of that theory proven wrong -- Jigglpuff =/= Kirby ...i had something else to say

-HMD

courte

Smash Lord
ignore this dp sorry my bad pc is acting up...
if Little Link = Big Link, then Fox = Falco = Krystal = Wolf according to many
we're so imaginative

-HMD

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
ok ya'll i found out what the yellow alloy is!!! it's an AC character...it has the horn helmet! and it is short! and the way he holds his arms! this could mean Animal Crossing character confirmed
IT'S MARIO T_T
Please don't argue here, take it to my thread
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=135600
ismar i can answer that one for him and for you

many people have suffered some sort of emotional trauma on multiple levels. For me it was Samurai Goroh's fate and to some extent stafy. saki. gray fox, and others. Seeing characters one once supported and is now confirmed in a less then favorable light tends to alter the views of the fans to the point where they see everyone as their equals i.e. they see people who are in the path of dissapoint as are they... then again i sam SOO high right now coupled with alcohol so... really don't listen to me. :sick:

anyone and anyone could be considered close according to that statement he made but here's a perfect example of that theory proven wrong -- Jigglpuff =/= Kirby ...i had something else to say

-HMD
Thanks, I see your point...I think....
Lol, double post :p

Top Bottom