• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

SilentCapybara

Smash Rookie
I understand, we won't flame you :p
But can you explain this?
Without being flamed (torches and pitchforks ready), here goes: When I said if she gets in, Krystal's role won't be large is just me saying that the secondary characters never get the spotlight as often. So if Krystal were to get it in, I'd say she'd would just make a few cameo appearances and not a large/dependable and impacting role in SSBB. But it's not as if I wouldn't want her to be important and not have a large role, but it's just that the logic behind 2nd-ary characters usually get outshone by the star (in this case; Fox). Say what you will, as that's only my opinion.

Words of advice: Opinions are like poop! Everyone has/takes one and they all stink. Just some words to follow and sorry if this sparked the ignition again.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I was thinking when I was watching the new commericals, if Ridley is in, I want to have a match featuring Yoshi, Charizard & Ridley. It will be the evolution of Dinosaurs!

cazoup

Smash Apprentice
this maybe off the topic that you guys are talking about at the moment but was that rumer that krystals voice actor is in brawl confirmed? O and in my opinion krystal has a huge chance of being in brawl considering starfox series needs another rep and shes is one of the highest demands. Plus wolf would sort of be to much like fox.

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
Without being flamed (torches and pitchforks ready).
i have my flamethrower on my back je je

im start to think if rare have any copyright on the staff because it will be a good"no ammo needed" for assault but instead of this namco prefeer to put an inf. blaster...
i mean the staff only apear in the rare game (and not in krystal´s hand)so...

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Ok I know this is a support thread, but I'm just giving the logistics. I too would love to see Krystal as a playable character in Brawl. I am not trying to be an pessimist and argue with everyone. The proof that Krystal is somehow tied to Brawl is there. I am only stating that the chances that she has a large role are slim. I don't want everyone running after me with pitchforks and torches, as I am only voicing my opinion. I am not trying to drive on the opposite side of the road with everybody, and I do want Krystal to be in Brawl. Sorry if I gave people the wrong idea and I apologize if I came off as a troll or just a nuisance. Thanks and here's hoping to Krystal for Brawl.

Edit: What I meant when I said the actress voicing Krystal credited herself, was that she may have slipped the lid on a deal that may not have been positively confirmed. it does tell everyone that somehow Krystal is involved, I just was saying that the role of Krystal may not be so large-scale but the credit is still there. Sorry for the misunderstanding and confusion.

i dont think that Krystal coming on Alesia's site on the same day as Dedede's confirmation! think about it. Sonic wasnt sopposed to be annouced when he aws which pushed the character updates back an update. so when Dedede was updated late it was sopposed to be Krystal's update(A PC update) and since that was sopposed to be Krystal's update Alesia(with the characters she was voicing were done being updated) the manager(or a timer) out them up thinking Krystal aws confirmed. well Nintendo found out that Krystal's VA had her voicing Krystal on her site and Nintendo contacted her and got it off.

and i know someone who sopposedly got an e-mail from Kurt Wagner saying Krystal was in as a PC, i saw the email(he couldve changed it, which i think he did) on word because he put it there so his parents wouldnt delete it.( i have gotten an email fron Kurt Wagner

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Well the flaming here is still existent. But its like everyone who walks in here has flame resistant suits..

But when a troll walks in they usually have a knife and cuts everyones suits open. And shreds his own up..

Edit: I like Ridley also, as some of you may know I was one of the original members of R.I.D.L.E.Y.... But yeah..

-Onyx

Elysium

Smash Lord
he is someone that replies to Emails sent to "Nintendo of North America"
So in other words he's a bigger puppet than Geno. :laugh:

Anyway, I see what your saying Silent and to be honest I think we've all thought about that. Truth be told that krystals VA being announced really doesn't confirm anything other than we might see a minimum of what, like 5 seconds of her in Brawl? Thats of course like looking at the glass as half empty, where everyone here (mostly) tends to look at it half full meaning....well basically we get Krystal the way we want her
T-Shirt or Nightie? Oh snap!
and nothing less.

So sayth the E, so sayth the flock.

And I have to say, thats probably one of the best Shin Chan quotes....ever. Poor Mitsy :laugh:

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
I think I get what SilentCapybara means by "not as big of a role."

I think what he is trying to say is that even though Krystal may become a PC (which she will :)), her SSE story might not give her as big of a role like other characters in the game, or like we all wanted. It does make a bit of sense, considering that some of the unlockables from Melee didn't seem to have a big role either (they were clones after all). It also relates to a couple of cutscenes that have "supposedly" been leak, like the one with Krystal running on the ground with her staff and Falco flying in his Arwing above her. It sounds like that scene could be part of Fox's SSE story, but it could also be used for Krystal's SSE story as well (cutscenes are always re-used when dealing with multiple storylines in a game).

Anyway, that's my two cents one the situation, so believe what you will. And Krystal for Brawl
....as a playable character!
to go from that SSE "leak" i would play out perfectly for her to be in as Playable! and have lines! lol she would get there and start speaking to someone and end up fighting with Falco to save someone(i.e. Fox)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
so... I'm finally back from break.... what have I missed since December 21st? (I've checked Dojo already of course)

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Banned for what...

Anyway welcome back, one more person to continue and reply to what I say when I get bored.

-Onyx

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
SONIC THE HEDGEDAWG!!!! *flying takle hug* hey whats up!!!!
well thanks to you too.

anyway yeah... I get Dial-Up at home and it's TERRIBLE... not just slow... it's also ancient... can't even watch youtube or most flash adevertisements even... it's terrible.

But now I'm back at college so I have high-speed. I'll be on frequently again

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
krystal would be sweet in brawl, hope we find out soon when japan gets brawl.
Hell yeah!
Banned for what...

Anyway welcome back, one more person to continue and reply to what I say when I get bored.

-Onyx
The usual..
well thanks to you too.

anyway yeah... I get Dial-Up at home and it's TERRIBLE... not just slow... it's also ancient... can't even watch youtube or most flash adevertisements even... it's terrible.

But now I'm back at college so I have high-speed. I'll be on frequently again
Awesome!!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Ah, spamming... I am starting to actually post outside of this thread now so lets see if I get stuck with spamming.

It would be fun, I would have two fold of my posts if I didn't stop.....

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I hope you learned from your mistakes. No flammies in here, thats why Krystal is blue..

And doesn't breath fire like.. another I support :3

-Onyx

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I hope you learned from your mistakes. No flammies in here, thats why Krystal is blue..

And doesn't breath fire like.. another I support :3

-Onyx
I don't flame, Mic just hates me and Gimpy eliminated his competition :p
I'll stop, I'm not that dumb...anymore :laugh:

Krystal and Ridley FTB!!!

Top Bottom