• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
Right here.
but yet its not goin to wear off she's been banned for good. anyways yeah you can find a flaw in any of those anti-krystal aruguments easyliy but at least it gives us sometin to do for a while we wait for krystal to show up on the website or is confirmed though japanese footage
Or do you mean when the game comes out in Japan?

@SSE: I was kidding you can put it in your sig anyways it's not really mines. Blaze made it.

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
Hahaha I wish that was the screen.

I doubt they would be foolish enough to reveal Luigi without the Dojo or the game's release.

And I'm sorry to say but I think 50 characters is a pipe dream of a number.
i´m not fool, i know that was a fake because the tv is like mine tv
but will be nice if the real roster is like this one

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
p: yeah but it was proven fake a while back

~s: and you don't have to be so mean ~s:( :laugh::laugh: well might as well get started workin on those 300 posts

e: i just have a feelin the dojo won't show anymore characters till japan's release and a lord has to have his apprentice :p

ss96: well i hope you don't mind cause i just put it back up:laugh:

Mikel 2

Smash Journeyman
Lords Unite!

For the record, i doubt krystal will be revealed or leaked through footage first. The Dojo will do it...unless it all gets leaked on the 7th....
Lords are over rated, Masters and Journeymen are where it's at :laugh:

DopE BoY MagiK

Smash Rookie
@E: hay why don't you add that fake updates on like pg 15 to the 1st pg

~'s got me it was to predictable *waves back*

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
like i said to predictable
Yellow text gave it away. That and your screen name hinted that you were a fan of magic and therefore spellcasters. We all know you are a Micaiah fan, so that pretty much helped give it away. :)

Mikel 2

Smash Journeyman
Yellow text gave it away. That and your screen name hinted that you were a fan of magic and therefore spellcasters. We all know you are a Micaiah fan, so that pretty much helped give it away. :)
He stole the idea from me :p

DopE BoY MagiK

Smash Rookie
wo i thought it mint i like the song and it's gold not yellow but you did a lot of research i spelled it wrong cuz i wanted to

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
finally issy gives it away (i was wonderin when you would give yourself away) but i think we should stop talkin on this before gimpy comes back in.....note to self watch out for ismar

anyways anyone got a topic for tonight

p.k.: don't worry we're goin to get her confirmed just after he confirms everythin else in the game that doesnt have to do wit her

Mikel 2

Smash Journeyman
Arg, I'm going nuts without any updates... we'll never get Krystal confermed at this rate.. :(
Have hope!
:urg: I'm starting to think we'll keep getting crap updates, and we'll get no characters til the JP Brawl release :(
The clean up must be a real bother. Do you just sleep in your blood stained clothes or do you bother to wash em? =o)
I just drop them off at a laundromat :p

Top Bottom