• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

trophy talk

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
driffloon's says he drags kids down to hell not jokeing go check
Drifloon
A Balloon Pokémon that appears each Friday at the Valley Windworks in the Sinnoh region. It's round and cute, but it has a dreadful side too, as it attempts to drag children into the underworld by their hands. It likes damp, humid seasons. If it's on the verge of fainting in battle, it will counterattack by self-destructing. It evolves into Drifblim.
0_o

SilverSonic101

Smash Cadet
I like the Silver trophy. You can kind of tell by looking at my name. I also like the Plasma Kirby trophy. But these are my opinions.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I think the Negative Zone trophy looks the coolest. Oh yeah, I always wondered. If you had 2 Negative Zone trophies and put one behind the other... would the one in the back have normal colors? ...I oughta try it sometime.

kr3wman

Smash Master
My Fav is the Helmaroc King because it officially debunks the whole split timeline Zelda theory

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

kr3wman

Smash Master
It does? I'ma have to look at that.
No, I'm joking. It just proves that A link to the Past is in the same timeline as Wind Waker.

Which would be good because Link's awakening on an island much like WW.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Well, Ganon was locked away for a Thousands of years multiple times, does age really count for him?
No, I would guess not, but neither does the spirit of the Hero of time. I mean, Ganon is thousands of years old if not more and yet some kids still beat him every time.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Let's not forget that Super Smash Bros. is apocryphal. Just because a trophy says something doesn't necessarily mean it's true since the trophy blurbs aren't written, as far as we know, by "official" canon people,l ike, say, Shigeru Miyamoto.

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Let's not forget that Super Smash Bros. is apocryphal. Just because a trophy says something doesn't necessarily mean it's true since the trophy blurbs aren't written, as far as we know, by "official" canon people,l ike, say, Shigeru Miyamoto.
THANK YOU Yuna.

Also kr3wman, you're an idiot, the split timeline isnt a theory, it's actual fact.

For those that care:
-Come end of OOT -> Zelda sends Link back 7 years = Adult Zelda's timeline results in the flooding of Hyrule, being the only way to stop Ganon once again.
-Link sent back in time now in his original timeline again -> all events leading up to twilight princess go smoothly (okay BESIDES a time paradox being created, but otherwise yes, including Majoras Mask).

Back on topic, id have to say, honestly, the Pirate Ship trophy is probably my favourite trophy (not only because i got it whilst playing boss battles on hard with Zamus today and i beat it! yay! i know its not really an acheivement but im proud), because of the semi-transparent water around the boat, and we get to see how the ship SHOULD HAVE LOOKED if the Prate Ship stage was properly modeled after it.

I really dont see why the stage wasnt identical, but whatever :/

kr3wman

Smash Master
I know. It just proves that WW and AlttP are in the same parallel one...or something.

And Trophies are verified. Yuna, do you actually work at Nintendo and know exactly who wrote these texts and who approved it? Reading through them, it's not like there's so much canonical errors right? :ohwell:

gigasteve

Smash Ace
I actually have all the trophies for about two months now. My favorite is Gigabowser.

zacharia zako

Smash Journeyman
i like the cardboard box trophy ( from MGS sieries) if u look into the box by the handles u can see snakes eyes poking out. or just tilt the trophy so the camera is underneath it.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
King Dedede final smahs trophey is kinda cool cause on the bottom a random waddle doo is getting squished by Dedede`s fat a**

Top Bottom