• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tripping: Is it TRULY that annoying?

eyestrain92

Smash Journeyman
Shuck, now what can you do about it? You can cry or you can roll with the punches. If it's something in life, would you rather choose to not live?

EDIT: Kieser greatly resembles my own opinion, if you can't take someone who was benefitted by tripping, look at his posts.

I honestly feel a bit of randomness can help to make it more exciting. It's like a dramatic plot twist, which one side will enjoy and one will not. It's kind of like a cult classic opposed to a best seller spin.

King Zeal

Smash Cadet
Okay, here is your analogy for the day. You amass a vast amount of money (paper) through hard work and store this money in a safe place. (The bank, a safe at home, a safety deposit box in Switzerland, whatever)

Believeing your storage place to be a safe and secure place, you do not worry about your money (SKILL) being lost or altered in any way shape or form. OOPS! Spontaneous Combustion occured (TRIP). No one knows how or why(RANDOM)...it just did. Freak accident. Sorry, your bankrupt. Have a nice day.
This happens everyday. It's called real life.

blue_dragon

Smash Apprentice
I think he's saying that pros don't complain about Bob-ombs in Sudden Death, even though pros don't use items at all, because it has such a small effect, in the scheme of things. Thus tripping, which has roughly the same amount of affect on any given match, shouldn't be as big of a deal as it is now.
I have enough to disprove that right there.

Sudden Death. Ike v. Ike.
My opponent hits me with an f-tilt. As I'm falling in the background, a bomb lands on top of him and he dies before I do

That being said, tripping isn't THAT bad. If you trip a lot, then don't dash when you're 5 FEET away from your opponent. If you trip into a smash, you were dashing at an unsafe distance. Why dash attack an f-smash charging Ike, when you can punish better after he misses?

Kirby-oh

Smash Apprentice
I almost never trip on my own, but I can't stand it because the best person I know uses TL. He trips Olimar like there's grease on his shoes. XD

eyestrain92

Smash Journeyman
I'm waiting for the next person who responds to the life analogy with "Well why live life if life sucks?" or something of similar matter. Or going to respond with the unintelligible, "Life =/= video game" or "Life =/= Brawl."

I'm glad we could finally get some open minded people in this discussion.

selendrile

Smash Apprentice
Tripping totally goes against the spirit of competitive gaming. With that being said, it doesn't ruin the game for me. It definately would have been better without it though.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I hate to pull a cop-out, but I think it's time to agree to disagree.
I won't tell if you won't. This particular argument is getting very tired.

I said so in my first post in this topic. Bad? Yes. Devastating? No.
Then I must have misread. Apologies.

It's not that I can't observe; it's that I prefer empirical proof for situations like this. If tripping winds up being a severely crippling element of the game, then it's likely I'll support dropping the game from serious competition. However, I just prefer not to do guesswork right now. That's all.

As someone else said, it makes Brawl less technical, but not necessarily less competitive. That's my point. I agree that it's a bad thing, but disagree about the results.
I still say it makes it less competitive. You brush off Shuck_It's analogy by saying that's real life. But that's the beauty of a game like Melee. It's not real life. Every thing that happens to you is up to you or your opponent, and if you lose, then obviously your opponent's skill and will to win were greater. If in Brawl, all other things are equal, he may trip at a critical moment, and you can take advantage and win. It may not be likely, but it will happen plenty of times in the course of Brawl's lifespan. I guarantee it. This makes the game less competitive, no ifs ands or buts.

Again, this is not to say that it will not be competitive. SFIII has a fine competitive community, but the competitive community of SFII is much bigger, because they know that SFII is a much more competitive game than SFIII. I personally think this is how Melee and Brawl will turn out. And I believe that the primary culprit will be tripping, with near non-existent hitstun in a distant second.

He's not wondering why they don't like it, he's just wondering why people make such a huge deal about it, it's never been such a big deal.And if you ask me, bomb ombs spawning in a sudden death match is unfair to, hell i've won a match even though i should have lost it because of bomb ombs.

Also, pro players don't play with items, so this wouldn't really be that much of a drag.that and the fact it occurs so little that it probably won't affect them.

If Sakurai made SSB perfect, people would still find things to whine about.
We make a big deal about it because we've all experienced points where we've had our advantage taken from us for no reason, particularly at points when we weren't even going to be dashing, per se.

Sudden Death is a non-issue. Matches that end without three KOs are determined by most stocks or least damage. Sudden Death results are ignored, precisely because of the random bob-bombs you mentioned. At least these were the rules at C3.

Sakurai made a nearly perfect game with Melee. Competitive smashers didn't really have that much to complain about with it, except the fact that there were really no more than five tourney viable characters. Hell, Brawl is almost perfect. There are two things I think it could stand to have different (bring back l-canceling and give longer hitstun), and one thing that is a glaring, enormous flaw, which makes the game less fun for me (tripping). Without tripping, I think everyone would just move on. This is not something you will see people moving on from, because it's that bad.

Tipzntrix

Smash Apprentice
In terms of the comparison between judgement hammer, turnip, and "magic" Missile (aka Misfire), you can know that what you're doing will cause you to trip. A player makes a conscious decision to forward+B with Luigi. A player also makes a conscious decision to dash. If it's sudden death and you want to avoid tripping too close, use a short hop or a full jump. You can account for tripping (though it is less easy), just like any other random occurrence. I don't see much of a problem with tripping. I have no preference here nor there to it, but I will admit I haven't had it alter my game at all yet.

However, I am actively dashing less, except Squirtle shellshifting. I approch with short hops. I.e. even if I'm at a distance I short hop my way across the platform. You can also approach from the air. If I'm really far away I will dash, and if my foe has something to kill my short hopping I will dash, but I've never tripped big-time before.

All in all: Wanna account for tripping? Short hop, attack from above with a full jump, roll to cover long distance, or even use skull bash, withdraw, rollout, or something of the like as part of your metagame. You still have quite a few options if you never want to trip ever.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
yeah guys but there is a CHANCE this will cost you the best match of your life. and thats not something competitive guys like. chance. its stupid and disrpits me a lot. i had the clostest thign to a combo going and i triped and idk its dumb lol

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I lost a few times on intense boss battles due to tripping, and I have been killed, or at least hit, a few times because I tripped while in multiplayer. It's never really helped me either, and I seem to trip a lot more than the people I play.

Even though it's frustrating, it's not THAT bad. I haven't lost a match or anything to it... but the game would still be much better off without it.

Mermaidman

Smash Rookie
My view on tripping is this: Unpredictable things NEVER happen in real life competitions. It NEVER rains during a game, fans NEVER run onto the field, cars NEVER crash, and god knows runners NEVER trip. Everyone knows that competitions take place in controlled airtight environments, right?

It's not the unpredictable that makes winners, its how the competitors react to the unpredictable.
Tripping is in the game, deal with it.

Ilucamy

Smash Journeyman
I think less traction = less tripping, just my thought. Maybe the opposite thought... not sure. Either way, it's not that big a deal, if you trip and lose the game so what? It's not like Brawl is your life.

Vandom6

Smash Cadet
Then your opponent should have won. Tripping has randomly determined the outcome of a match regardless of who played better. And you wonder why competitive players don't like it.
If his opponent should have won, he would have won. He should have gotten a faster kill. Anyway it's not like only certain characters trip. They all do it. And this whole thing about luck is b.s. Luck will ALWAYS be a factor. Whether it be Dedede and you pull a gordo or Peach and pull a beam sword.

Regardless if you like it or not, it's here to stay. Either learn to deal, or go back to Melee.

(Disclaimer: I play Smash in the traditional tournament style, and I love it. I love tournaments and competition. I don't love foolishness. The foolish topic above is foolishly fooling fools into foolishly acting a fool.)
OBJECTION!

kazaken455

Smash Apprentice
It's pretty annoying...
It always happens at the wrong time...
I've tripped and got caught in a full charged forward smash by Ike... which sucked pretty hard :(
I did the same thing. It was one stock each. I was Olimar and had Ike in the big red. I was about to run up and get the kill when he start's to charge up his fsmash. I trip and cablam! I'm off like a rocket. It was super annoying. Now I think tripping is stupid. And that it is not needed at all, but it isn't the worst thing in the world you know?

Garde

Smash Ace
Honestly, tripping was meant as a deterrent for staying on the ground. Sakurai said he wanted to make the game more aerial combat based, and so he made some incentive for it. You can't trip while you're in the air.

Still, it does screw things up. Although, maybe it's just one of those things players will need to learn to account for. Sure a combo might be safe, but does it involve running? That instantly compromises how safe or guaranteed something is now.

When I do trip, it's usually far enough away from opponents so I don't need to worry about getting punished, as the only times I really travel on the ground a lot are to position myself for continuing juggles.

Also, can people trip while walking, or only running/dashing?

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Tripping is super annoying... I don't really mind if I'm running away from an opponent or something... but it REALLY sucks if I'm a bit too into the game and I use forward B or a fsmash and instead trip. >.< Tripping shouldn't affect when you try to do attacks period, I'll have to find a way to use an fmash without accidentally using a ftilt or risk tripping. @_@ But whatever I guess... still... tripping is a big nuissance and for many reasons other people have listed... now if characters tripped right into a rolling dodge then that would be different. =P

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
In terms of the comparison between judgement hammer, turnip, and "magic" Missile (aka Misfire), you can know that what you're doing will cause you to trip. A player makes a conscious decision to forward+B with Luigi. A player also makes a conscious decision to dash. If it's sudden death and you want to avoid tripping too close, use a short hop or a full jump. You can account for tripping (though it is less easy), just like any other random occurrence. I don't see much of a problem with tripping. I have no preference here nor there to it, but I will admit I haven't had it alter my game at all yet.

However, I am actively dashing less, except Squirtle shellshifting. I approch with short hops. I.e. even if I'm at a distance I short hop my way across the platform. You can also approach from the air. If I'm really far away I will dash, and if my foe has something to kill my short hopping I will dash, but I've never tripped big-time before.

All in all: Wanna account for tripping? Short hop, attack from above with a full jump, roll to cover long distance, or even use skull bash, withdraw, rollout, or something of the like as part of your metagame. You still have quite a few options if you never want to trip ever.
(I should note that this is not just a reply to you, but yours is just the post that inspired me to put these thoughts I've had for a long time out into the public sphere. This is a generally directed post. The quote just provides a bit of context.)

Yes, unfortunately there are other random elements in the game, and some characters' games have been boosted from it, although others not so much. There are plenty of Peach mains that can attest to winning a tourney because of stitchface. But these are character specific aspects that you are aware of while playing them, and they're part of the metagame. And they are all very avoidable if you ascribe to Isai's mantra: Don't get hit. This is to say: these things only punish you if you let them hit you. If you never allow yourself to get hit by any turnips, then stitchface won't bother you. If you never let G&W grab you, and never get hit by any randomly thrown out judgment hammers, you'll never suffer a 9. This is a simplification, because there are time when you do, in fact, want to get hit, but for the most part, you can keep to these rules, and these things won't bother you as much.

With tripping though, you have to be constantly aware that fsmashing with the control stick, mistiming a >B, dashing, rolling such that you don't shield first, RARing, Pivot Grabbing, Stutter Stepping, Dash attack canceling, and any other things I may be forgetting are all risky maneuvers. Tripping will punish you simply for doing any of these things. This contrasts with the above random elements in that this doesn't punish you for sloppy play, quite the contrary, otherwise smart moves are quite risky. But let's go to the next logical step by extending "Don't get hit" to "don't put yourself in a position to trip." In effect, doing any of the above now constitutes sloppy play.

Obviously, this means that any tapping motion should be avoided at all costs. This basically means I should not utilize every trick in my bag. I should approach with short hops without even dashing beforehand to gain forward momentum. I should no chase people whom I have just down thrown (I am a ZSS main). I can't approach with RARed bairs. I can't Pivot Grab (which has proven very effective for me, by the way). This list goes on. So we get rid of all of this depth, and are happy. We basically camp, and jump around, and all our opponents will, too, because we're all afraid of tripping. We all play Pit, and the guy who's able to hit the other with the most arrows will win. This is a bit extreme, I realize, but the metagame yielded by such a mentality as what I have just outlined will only be so much deeper than this, and that's no fun at all.

Unfortunately, Sakurai was clever. He made tripping just common enough to be a real nuisance for competitive smashers, but still uncommon enough that the benefit gained by not tapping left or right can't possibly outweigh the disadvantage not doing so puts you at. If the game progresses into the metagame above, some smart-Aleck will eventually show up, dashing left and right and destroying all of us, because he will be killing us enough that every time he trips, it won't matter, because he's so far ahead. What we will have deemed sloppy play makes us look like two-year-olds at breakfast.

So things progress and eventually we find ourselves at a new metagame. This is like the Melee metagame with letting yourself get hit so you can get the bigger hit off. Essentially, we must judge the usefulness of every tap of the control stick, so that if we trip, it will not be too detrimental. This does not mean only tapping when we need to. Fun fact: If you only tap when you need to, the chances that if you trip, you will do so when most vital that you not, will be 100%. So this means that we don't really tap the control stick only when we need to, we do so when we can afford to. This limits our options, because there will be some options where the benefit they give us does not outweigh the chance that we will trip. And even with this metagame, we risk giving up an advantage entirely because of randomness. These limitations decrease depth by limiting options, and even making good options less good.

This is why competitive players don't like tripping.

You see, you shouldn't think I'm jumping to conclusions here. I've thought about this since Hitaku found tripping to be completely random. I've found that the metagame will be exactly as it is without tripping, we will just have to know what to do when it happens, both to us and to our opponent. I am fully aware of this, and you needn't remind me. And yes, it will be dealt with. However, we are talking about something that punishes someone randomly for playing to their fullest knowledge of the game. Again, this doesn't make Brawl uncompetitive. But it is limiting, and decreases the depth of the game, and many competitive smashers (myself included) have a problem with that. If this bothers you, well, then grow a hide. Some people wanted a game that built on the successes of Melee, and they have a right to that.

I don't mean to sound like I'm making a big deal out of this, but I feel like no one will understand my stance unless I write it out in full, as I have done above. On that note, the above is to be taken as a unit. As such, little nitpicks won't be given heed, because such things only ever come down to semantics, and if you really have a major problem with everything I've said, you can be a grown up and respond with a well thought-out reply, I would hope.

I feel like I should sign this or something...

Taymond

Smash Journeyman
@King Zeal. Tripping doesn't have to completely destroy the competitive scene for it to be a bad, stupid thing. If it decides even ONE important tournament, then its done all the damage it needs to. Professional players WILL be ready to act if their opponent trips, and they WILL have a chance to punish them for it. It will happen.

It doesn't have to break every tournament to be stupid. If it breaks even one, then it's stupid. Tournaments are supposed to be serious comparisons of ability. Great care is taken to limit as many random influences is possible. It doesn't matter if most of the time, tripping doesn't decide a match. It will sometimes, and that's just dumb. Say you're heatedly playing a game and all of a sudden, for no reason, your character simply explodes. How is that in any way a redeemable occurrence?

This isn't directed specifically at you, anymore, King Zeal, but what people need to understand is that it doesn't matter if so far, they haven't experienced any undeserved loss because of it. There are a LOT of competitive players, and there are going to be a LOT of serious Brawl tournaments. Eventually it will aware a victory where one wasn't deserved, and there's no justification for that. If someone deserves to win, a random game mechanic shouldn't decide arbitrarily that they lose, instead.

With Luigi's Side B, yes, one out of eight times, you would misfire. Sometimes, that would be a bad thing, sometimes that would be a good thing, but if you were unwilling to take the risk, you simply did not use the move. You cannot just avoid general ground movement as lightheartedly. Even moving stages are not really random, because they follow a distinct pattern, which is not difficult to learn in any of the cases.

The point is, tripping doesn't have to be the destroyer of worlds to be a bad thing. A trip can, and one will, decide a match, and there's no excuse for that. There's no justification. Tournaments are supposed to be genuine tests of skill and skill alone. They're taken seriously, and people work hard to win. But 1 in every so many players loses solely because of a trip? That's just stupid. That's like picking a player at random and informing them they'll not be allowed to win today.

How is that possibly a good thing?

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
They're taken seriously, and people work hard to win. But 1 in every so many players loses solely because of a trip? That's just stupid. That's like picking a player at random and informing them they'll not be allowed to win today.
Yep, just happened to me. It's a lot worse losing a match because of a trip than just getting hit or KOed.

Was in sudden death too, right as it started, and me and the other player (Snake) happened to start right beside each other on Smashville.

So yeah, I tripped before I could do a side-B with Ike and he just had to hit me once and I was out.

Garde

Smash Ace
I believe this is incorrect; there's been videos posted of air tripping.
The only thing I've ever experienced remotely close to this effect is called toadstool jumping, where you jump off another character and force the one below you into a sort of stumbling fall. It's not a random trip in any sense, as it only happens when someone tries to jump off another character.

If you're talking about some other sort of air trip, I'm very interested in seeing it, as I am in the air 80+% of the time and have never experienced this.

ph00tbag, very well written and well thought out post. I'm not entirely sold yet, just because I am an optimist and do think we might find a way to minimize tripping. You've made a very good argument and if I made decisions entirely on logic, you'd have won me, but I'm human and have a shred of hope that tripping might actually develop the metagame in a direction that DOES set us apart from casual gamers. In 6 months (or a year, or two) when I'm still wrong, you have every right to let me know I was wrong and you were, in fact, right.

I haven't really decided how competitive I'll be playing the game, and maybe that's one big reason I'm not as concerned as others are. I'm also sort of tired of caring whether or not this game will be a solid, competitive fighting game, and am just sort of resigned and trying to enjoy the game for what it's worth. I remember when I would read the posts on the official site every morning, and I'd write up posts at a set of forums made up of IRL friends about how changes would impact the game's standing as a competitive fighter. When I learned that LCing was removed, though, that was the last straw. That was the sign that Sakurai intended to take away any edge someone who was willing to dedicate a few hours to learning a useful ability. So now, I just wait for things to unfold, and I just enjoy the 1v1 casuals I play with my friends who also played Melee competitively.

And... Now I'm going to search for that tripping thread to read through it all...

Smashed Potatoes

Smash Rookie
Tripping only seems so bad because of the natural human tendency for selective memory. We remember all the times when we trip at a critical moment and lost the match, but disregard the times when we trip and nothing of consequence happens.

I'll concede that tripping is an inconvenience...but it happens too infrequently to be that big of a problem. Everyone is equally disadvantaged (or advantaged) by it, and probability states that in the LONG RUN you will get your fair share of wins and losses due to tripping. Overall, how well you play will be a far more important factor in winning rather than tripping.

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
Tripping is the single worst video game innovation I've ever heard of. I've lost matches I should have won, and won matches I should have lost, simply because of tripping. If you fail to see how this is a big deal, you've got bigger issues than I can even begin to imagine.

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
I think some of the guys in this thread pretty much nailed it when they said that tripping doesn't happen ENOUGH to be incorporated as an element of play. If it happened more often you would have to take into account the risk every time you tap the control stick, in the same way that poker players have to weigh risk when they make a play in that game. The problem is that tripping just doesn't happen often enough for you to go out of your way to avoid it. If your opponent whiffs a laggy attack and are wide open, you SHOULD run at them and punish with an attack/grab of your own. The chance that you will trip 1/100 times you do this should NEVER, EVER deter you from doing so. Of course every now and then you will trip, and every now and then when you do trip you will get punished, and that just sucks. BUT, trying to circumvent the system by dashing less often or whatever would put you at a far greater disadvantage than simply ignoring the chance of tripping would.

Don't give me this Peach stitchface/beam sword crap. The actual pull may be random, but what proceeds certainly isn't. Your ability to play defensively overcome Peach's good luck is 100% skill-based after the pull happens. If you get hit by a stitchface turnip, that's YOUR fault. Stichfaces can be avoided just like any turnip, and all turnips can be avoided with skill. Comparing tripping to Peach's random pulls would be more accurate if, for example, Peach sometimes (though infrequently) pulled a magic wand out of the ground that instantly added damage to your % on the spot, and occasionally just plain insta-KO'd you. (To simulate the times that you trip and your opponent gets a free hit on you, rolling/invincibility frames be ****ed.)

Also the comparisons to poker are just dumb. YES, poker does involve chance. YES, poker players are sometimes, hell, even OFTEN punished for making the right call. They often LOSE even though they played better than their opponent. Guess what? A lot of us think that just sucks. If you want to GAMBLE, go play poker. If you want to compete, play Smash. (lol well not anymore I guess with all this tripping! :p)

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
not to me. get over it people. its not game breaking.

-hiro
Yeah speak for yourself. The op said it's saved his life but what about his opponent who was actually supposed to win. It is definitely a game breaking mechanic that should have never been put in the game. Let's not even think about this on a tourney level match, uncontrollable random factors that can make or break a match is ALWAYS game breaking.

GoForkUrself

Smash Apprentice
How about once you guys find that each individual dash adds 2% to the chance it happens, and each attack landed subtracts 5% from it happening, and tripping sets the percentage back to the original starting percentage = -10%.
Now is it so random? Perhaps when the tripping mechanics can be understood(no I don't buy it being as simple as a set percentage), we can fight in ways to prevent it.

Even if there doesn't seem to be any factors besides one percentage, we still know tripping isn't completely random. It won't activate on its own. You have to DASH. So if it ever happens, it is because you dashed, and therefore it happened based on your action. Both players are well aware it can happen when you dash so they can play in a way that doesn't let them die from it. I'd compare it more like luigi's side b attack. That attack 1/8th of the time will misfire and do ridiculous damage with increased range. So what do you do? You use it in situations where misfiring it won't kill you(unless you want to gamble), or if your the enemy, you make sure to not get hit whether it misfires or not(though some might gamble and stay just out of range of the normal one, and land a sweet attack on it after it is done). You can do the same thing with tripping. You dash in situations where tripping immediately won't kill you, and you play in such a way where if they tripped during their dash, you don't get killed by them. Most players play with a gambler's mindset on tripping(the reward of assuming it will be a normal dash is worth the risk that it is a trip). Of course when that gamble bites you in the ***, you complain. Your fault though for taking the risk.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
You're pretty much sayin don't dash then which makes a maneuver in Brawl useless which isn't part of balancing the game. And regardless of how much the percentage of randomness changes, it's still random so therefore bad. I want to be able to dash across the screen and get to the other side of the stage to reach my opponent while he/she's vulnerable to attack and not have to worry about trippin along the way there. It wouldn't be bad to just jump over there but since the physics makes the characters super floaty and slow as **** you're better off attempting the dash and hoping that you don't trip and fall.

krlos F.

Smash Journeyman
its horrible... maybe u didn't tripping before a charging smash (so u can say "it's not too bad"), when it happened to u... U'll see, and if u still saying "it's not too bad after all" maybe it's because u're not a competitive player... Tripping sucks in all the ways.

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
Tripping has done more bad for me then good. I usually trip whenever I'm about to go for the KO or when I'm keeping the pressure on my opponent.

I hate it whenever its 1stock high damage and we're watching each other closely to see who makes a mistake. This is a very tense moment and then all of a sudden one of you trip, match over.

Makes me really upset when I know I can win and tripping happened to me. I just can't see a reason for it being in the game.

Even if it saves you from something its lame for the other player...

alcheato

Smash Ace
Yeah...tripping is lamer than FDR's legs. There is that small amount of invincibility time that you get from it which can protect you from an attack but its still pretty lame and hinders any chance of smooth gameplay. It was probably another one of Sakurai's efforts to prevent the game from being competitive (since he publicly stated he did not intend for it to ever be competitive), and while it hasn't cost me a match yet, it's definitely made some matches a lot closer than they should have been.

So to answer your question: yes, tripping is very annoying and should not be in the game.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
You obviously haven't had it happen at the WORST POSSIBLE TIME. It was a Snake ditto. Me and my opponent had over 110% and 1 stock left and with less than a minute remaining. Once I returned to the stage my Snake tripped and I got hit and KO'd before I could do anything out of it.
If I wanted to play a game with a luck based element that can screw you over, I would play Mario Party.

Nordique

Smash Rookie
I have been KO'd over and over by it.

And I don't really care.

Then again, I don't play competitivley, so my opinion is probably moot.

Top Bottom