• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tripping: Is it TRULY that annoying?

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
it should be out, OR it should only happen when some one attacks your feet(like Ness` down tilt, it can make you trip and that should still be in brawl even if they had random tripping out.)

Homerun19

Smash Rookie
Look, it's definately got cons. But to be upset about something this miniscule, is just being plain whiny.
That's fair enough, but when someone has a predetermined course of action and then is stopped by a trip....well it's fustrating. Also perhaps in cases it can lead to homerun/falcon(warlock) punch/and hammer hits, in which case the wasn't outplayed, just destroyed.

The_Dyne

Smash Journeyman
It doesn't bug me that much during matches, but when I trip in the All-Star healing room, it's ********. I also keep tripping against Rayquaza. It sucks.

Top Bottom