• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Yo I'm looking for some competitive brawlers in Memphis. 'm also looking for melee players so I can get my mojo back. Handorin told me of this thread so I wanted to check it out. Will there be any upcoming tourneys soon?

Vts

Smash Champion
as I stare at you from your window, I wonder what the easy way to end you will be. :)
lol got like x-ray glasses cus i got like 2-3 blocking the sunlight from coming in my room so gl seeing through that.

decide on who ur going to be playing this tournament?

o i'm about to do ur challenge thing to 2 of my friends its going to be fun :)

you are my inspiration to play multiply character!!

and to buy a cat hat :D

Handorin

Smash Hero
I was recently asked to make actions for a game, not thinking of any, I simply said this.

Yedispaghetti (5:38:37 PM): need actions
Handorin (5:42:30 PM): **** in my pants like a boss on a boat's saloon drinking santana dvx playing my boombox on a lazy sunday's space olympic cause I like sportz special thinking about my dream girl with the sax man on shrooms from ras trent who heard natalie portman said that hanging out with normal guys is wack is incredibad
Yedispaghetti (5:43:43 PM): well then

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
lol got like x-ray glasses cus i got like 2-3 blocking the sunlight from coming in my room so gl seeing through that.

and then at that very moment Iori ran

Vts

Smash Champion

ahh crap may have to make this cus for virtual on ><

but may need to do some more stuff like put it into a box instead of the 360 controller.

but i'm so ready for it to come out on 360 ><

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord

Oh and about the triweekly i won't be entering anymore unless some unknown out of state guy comes then i have to but until then I am off duty.ps take care now bye bye then

Vts

Smash Champion
Oh and about the triweekly i won't be entering anymore unless some unknown out of state guy comes then i have to but until then I am off duty.ps take care now bye bye then
all lies and u know it lol.

might bring a noob next time who wants to get good with falcon and is just picking up the game but he is still undecided if he wants to go.

he is good at 64 but he rarly l-cancels so saber would beast on him :D

iori i'll be in ur combo video ;)

and u can be in mine also! i'm slowly starting to make mine.....

very very slowly lol

-Chad-

Slackerator
Sorry for the delay.

Next one will be held on the 9th, I need this coming weekend to work.

ALSO

If ANYONE needs a freaking ride, just call me for the love of god! I'll come pick you up!

Vts

Smash Champion
Sorry for the delay.

Next one will be held on the 9th, I need this coming weekend to work.

ALSO

If ANYONE needs a freaking ride, just call me for the love of god! I'll come pick you up!
or i will come pick u up on the way to there place...

they get to give u a ride home :D

maybe depends on when u want to leave if u leave when we do and i have room i'll take u home i guess.

hey virtual on side tournament and i'm bringing the dreamcast one since the 360 one isn't out yet ><

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Can't make the ninth :(

my girlfriends got her graduation like I said earlier, but I'll for certain see you on the next one T.T

I miss you already, needs my smexy smash buddies D:

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
I won't be able to make it to the tourney until late, so basically I'll be around for lots of friendlies and Brawl. My job was like "hey guess what!" me-"what?" boss-"you get to work two saturdays, isn't that great?!" me-"oh..."

Wolfeye

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I'll be back in Texas, so I won't see y'all unless you plan on taking a random road trip over there (Hey, Darkrain will be at a Dallas tournament on June 6! XD) or I somehow get the money and permission to go to Genesis.

Top Bottom