• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

Handorin

Smash Hero
GIGO:

Garbage in, garbage out.

That's the only concept you need to understand, nes noob. ;)

Handorin

Smash Hero
I told KevinM he should come and if everbody pitches in $20 he'll come down from Connecticut and team with me!

>_>

In case that doesn't work, who wants to team with ol' Virg?
Posting this here as well.

I'd do it. Who else is in? >_>

Vts

Smash Champion
i'll give him what money i have

sorry i'm a credit card kind of person

might be like $5-10

or better idea the $2 door fee can be given to him that's like idk 30+ and then also have a jar for tips.

btw u need some pictures together ;)

and dml needs to get a house so iori can be load and not piss off neighbors

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Posting this here as well.

I'd do it. Who else is in? >_>
KevinM is a bowser right cause I don't have a bowser for me combo vid so we should get him here for the win.
ps I am in

i'll give him what money i have

sorry i'm a credit card kind of person

might be like $5-10

or better idea the $2 door fee can be given to him that's like idk 30+ and then also have a jar for tips.

btw u need some pictures together ;)

and dml needs to get a house so iori can be load and not piss off neighbors
Vts what you be talking bout :ohwell:

Lol kyo was tripping, but all and all that was the good times. Yeah for tourneys were the good stuff happens

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
hmm seems like dml residents is all like we got your everything. I just notice tho, Jack where you at. Dude join the kevinm club or support poor smashers drive, cause we need this to be bigs. If you drive more than an hour give em something, geez a hug, a pat on the back, A HUGE SMILES, heck even a one night stand.

List
KevinM
kyo
Ichicgo
Cyner
Lance >.>
Bill I think he is dead but someone keeps calling me growling deeply in the phone and hanging up. I think he is angry <.< arkansa does that to people.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Sometimes I find this thread hard to follow. Thank Zues, Iori's here to clear it up.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Zero or Lance...both of you still plan on going to the tri, right? I might not be able to. I'd really dislike it if dudes couldn't get there because I'm not able to.

Nite

Smash Champion
You gotta go, buddy. If you don't, I might be able to find a way there. We're still buddies if you can't though. You know that. <3

I don't think Zero can go anymore. Car troubles + moving arrangements.

Lance wants to go, but I don't know his situation on driving.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
You gotta go, buddy. If you don't, I might be able to find a way there. We're still buddies if you can't though. You know that. <3

I don't think Zero can go anymore. Car troubles + moving arrangements.

Lance wants to go, but I don't know his situation on driving.
Well Jmoan and I are probably driving through Memphis and It might just be possible to Pick up some cool dudes. just depends on how far out we would have to drive.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Well Jmoan and I are probably driving through Memphis and It might just be possible to Pick up some cool dudes. just depends on how far out we would have to drive.
And the rest of us cool dudes would be willing to drive up to Millington and pick people up.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
So just curious since I have had to work it seems for every triweekly...how long does everyone usually end up hanging out for. I have to work this saturday, but if everyone hangs for a while, I could maybe stop by. Or I can just hope the next one is on a weekend I am off. I havent had a good dose of melee in a while. Link wants to get his top tieredness on. ^____^

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
slinky dude ill be hanging out at their apartment for like two days after the triweekly xD

Handorin

Smash Hero
Sometimes people get there saturday.
We stay awake until like 3am.
Then people usually leave sunday sometimes.

Vts

Smash Champion
arkansas tries to show up friday night and just sleep there, last time we got there a little later than planned.

we plan on leaving 5ish next time getting there like 8ish instead of 10ish like last time.

still got to write 2 page paper my teacher just told me about today ><

but next week is spring break woot woot

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
arkansas tries to show up friday night and just sleep there, last time we got there a little later than planned.

we plan on leaving 5ish next time getting there like 8ish instead of 10ish like last time.

still got to write 2 page paper my teacher just told me about today ><

but next week is spring break woot woot
Don't forget you dance pad vts, cause we gotta party.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
call him lol if you need his number i'll just post it later.

so 2 forts and a fort battle of who can make the best fort?
Wtf vts If I had his number in which I do that would be the first thing I would try but given the fact that it didn't work I figure hay why don't I post this on the boards and what do I get...........:ohwell: You.....don't anwser if you are not helping. ...........Gezzz <.< jk

anyway post that junk

Vts

Smash Champion
Wtf vts If I had his number in which I do that would be the first thing I would try but given the fact that it didn't work I figure hay why don't I post this on the boards and what do I get...........:ohwell: You.....don't anwser if you are not helping. ...........Gezzz <.< jk

anyway post that junk
ouch hate spam for trying to be nice soo....

jk jk <3

870-953-0328 idk if he has texting or not so just call him like at 5 and he should answer

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Well, if I really need to, I can give CO, Nite and Lance a ride up there, but I have some personal things I have to take care of, and would come back later to pick you guys up. Would be gay on gas, but it's a thought.

Vts

Smash Champion
like how far away from iori's do you guys live cus i don't mind picking up some people if need be.

if like 20-30m away i may pick u up depends on how many people riding with me

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
hmm seems like dml residents is all like we got your everything. I just notice tho, Jack where you at. Dude join the kevinm club or support poor smashers drive, cause we need this to be bigs. If you drive more than an hour give em something, geez a hug, a pat on the back, A HUGE SMILES, heck even a one night stand.

List
KevinM
kyo
Ichicgo
Cyner
Lance >.>
Bill I think he is dead but someone keeps calling me growling deeply in the phone and hanging up. I think he is angry <.< arkansa does that topeople
Organization 13
don't worry man if you are short on cash I can help you out just give me a call and tell me how much you might need

Top Bottom