• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
KOKingpin said:
Jack and I claim Tom! Cobra_D join our Fort Crew!
Cobra_D...
Iori said:
Fizz and CO join me in my quest to conquer something that is not that important.
You have my loyalty. It will be like the legendary crew Don't Runaway...that never happened.
CCCP said:
Team For The Motherland?! Oh ****, you know I'm in. CO, still got your spiffy Russian hat? I saw we be twinkies ^___^
I sure do, but I have a much cooler trapper hat these days I can style instead.

Plus, everyone needs to play NeoGeo Battle Coliseum at the next triweekly. Its NeoGeo so you know its high quality...

Vts

Smash Champion
i'm ready for this weekend are you all ready for the fort battles!

do i need to bring anything to make our fort better?

maybe some more blankets? possibly a guard dog :psycho:

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Wait...I jumped into battle without knowing what I was getting into. What is this fort battle? I want to be prepared.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Man I wont be able to come this tri weekly either. One of these days hopefully. Because I am off from work every other weekend, it is hard to make an appearance. I miss everyone. ;__;

Vts

Smash Champion
so we are doing the whole six flag idea this summer right?

not the one in texas though

i think it would be fun to pack up a rent a bus and go to six flags with a bunch of people

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i'll have a wii and a melee, a tv maybe if i can snag it and if you need it? yes do you need it?

Vts

Smash Champion
Was this originally your idea vts or did I say something about this. Either way I am downs lol XD give me some days on when you want to go <.<
it was me and chambers idea to go together but since you also wanted to come we have to pick as date and pack up my car and maybe some other and get some pictures and what not.

rent a hotel/motel room for 1 night possibly 2 and go to six flags might need to do it soon before it gets crazy with summer coming

st.Louis opens march 28th so might be cool to go that weekend but maybe more likely in apirl since i'll be done with school.

finding hotels for about $60 a night so give ur take 15-20 per person with 2 beds.

plans would be to leave friday morning get to theme park have good hours of fun and then travel to hotel and crash then drive home next day

G. Vice

Smash Lord
whoa whoa whoa I missed out on somethings.

What is a fort battle? =o
what is smash?
and can I come? :D

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Genesis would be awesome, but California is crazy talk.

There are sometimes ways to acquire free/cheap Six Flags tickets. Just try to keep a look out.

I've remained neutral thus far in the Fort Battles. I'm too busy makin' cheese and hot chocolate.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I just got an email I sent to myself from December 2007. Some excerpts:
"Happy 22nd b-day. Now you can.... um... oh wait, never mind. No privileges for you!"
"I currently can't wait for Brawl"
"[I'm] having the most fun with Falcon lately."
"You better be going to school by the time you read this. ****er."

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
whoa whoa whoa I missed out on somethings.

What is a fort battle? =o
what is smash?
and can I come? :D

Join me Join me :chuckle: fort battle Team For The Mother Land

@Jack man your crew is going down to the grizound. We got arkansas (not even sure that he is joined with us but don't care) so prepare for the strongest invasion since imigrants came to america. XD or jiggly puff players winning tourneys. <.< personaliy I hate jiggs, I mean who would play her anyway right. I just can't seem to understand the choices some people make. XD I love m2

Vts

Smash Champion
so s4 isn't as much fun as it use to be just redl'd it and now i remember why i quit lol.

so next week is spring break for me anyone got any plans?

maybe some parties?

Vts

Smash Champion
lol S4 is a fps with different customization and other stuff its similar to exteel but instead of mechs its people with guns and swords.

its fun but u learn very fast it can get pretty gay kind of like a fox that can wave shines you all the time.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
lol S4 is a fps with different customization and other stuff its similar to exteel but instead of mechs its people with guns and swords.

its fun but u learn very fast it can get pretty gay kind of like a fox that can wave shines you all the time.
Yet another game that reminds me of fox on hyrule >.> So yeah my spring break was last week, and you know you can just stroll on down here if you like :dizzy:.

Vts

Smash Champion
Yet another game that reminds me of fox on hyrule >.> So yeah my spring break was last week, and you know you can just stroll on down here if you like :dizzy:.
ok umm does any other game not remind you of fox on hyrule?

hmm spend a few days with DML learning their secrets, i would but i'm close to broke, might ***** my self out to 1000 fat chicks for $50 a pop or 50 really fat chicks for $1000 a pop.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
VTS- YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Also, Virtual On makes my groin grow, a la Nite. Also, vote for the 50 REALLY fat chicks. Slightly less work, but you may have to run for your life after the sex makes them hungry...Can't have that praying mantis stuff going on.

But it seems I've run into some difficulties, so my chances of attending this triantula/triweekly/trisexual/omgit'sonmyforeheadgetitOFFFFFF have dropped like the value of stocks for Enron....wait...okay, that was a bit extreme. Regardless, it's looking slim (but not like the guy from 112).

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
IHSB-I just sent myself an email into the future much like your's but I won't being getting it for five years. Thanks StumbleUpon.

And to those talking about going to Six Flags, better make it soon. It's closing its doors soon. It is just deciding which bankruptcy to apply for.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
The secret to this game is play better. It is pretty hard to do yet it is the answer. You know which road to take. So take it. [/fauxdeepsaying]
You have to reject common sense to make the impossible possible.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
MUAHAHHA NITE IS IN OUR FORT!

the fort of Purp!

dudes this is going to be amazing.

yall can have JMOAN. (hes our dainty spy)
What the hell nite is joining us you fort people stealer :mad:

@ ko go online I have to ask you something (inner thoughts need ko to join us lolololo) I will be waiting. Iori pictures himself wearing a tong and a pirate hat. Oh yeah.

Vts

Smash Champion
What the hell nite is joining us you fort people stealer :mad:

@ ko go online I have to ask you something (inner thoughts need ko to join us lolololo) I will be waiting. Iori pictures himself wearing a tong and a pirate hat. Oh yeah.
........<images iori in what he just type>

o god i need either a puke bag or my eyes cut out...

its too pure!!! must purify myself!!! <pukes up everything> out you evil sin you!

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
I think he means like the cooking utensil...or that he plans to kill Tong and wear his skin like a disturbing Tong-suit...

Top Bottom