• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRC presents "YAY WON EVERYTHING!" ===RESULTS UP first page===

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Yea, i put in the request TRC, im trying to make it, trying being the key word.

And seeing as i had put in a request for the 7th last month, and that would mean i need the whole weekend... (Being there JUST shy of a year, and this past weekend was my first ever weekend off... :/)

we shall see

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
I met up with mario and troy the other day and was playing them.
So i guess if mario is going to the tourney on Saturday i can have a ride with him Np :)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i might come to this to hang out with trc and yay if i have gas money

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
As far as I'm concerned, I should be at this. I've got work off that Saturday, so why not? :D
I'll bring as much of the crew as I can manage, which... should be 5 of us total, as of now. I'll keep you updated. :D

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
yeah Thunder we can play sometime, we can talk on AIM...

guys, I am for sure moving almost immediately after my tournament, and this will be the last time I'm involved with anything game-related, probably. There are more reasons than just moving, there are lots of problems right now... And for lack of a better term, it's better that I "move on" right now...

So, hope everyone has fun at this! We gotta make it critical! Yeah!

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
Ok, it's official that I'm coming to this. Two quick questions though.
1.)Do you guys need any more wii's, cuz I can bring mine.
2.)Will there be any recording equipment here? Cuz I like to watch my mistakes later after the tourney's done, but I have no equipment. Besides it's also fun to go back and watch those moments where people pull off awesome stuff.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Hope to hell you can come, Devin!

yeah, we have a laptop here as well and I think a couple of VCR's laying around. if you really want something recorded, we'll take care of it : )

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
As it stands, there trying to outright deny my request for the second time.

BS, not my concern. I needs it off, and will get it...

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Hey, TRC

Can i get you to hold off on Brawl?? Those *******es scheduled me from 8-2:00. So... im tyring to go in an hr early, and get off an hr earlier, as well as complaining to my store mgr that i put this in, and i CONSITENTLY do so, he needs to let me go. I got the ok from my better half.... so im good to go fo sho... if you wouldn't mind holding off??? Coming straight from Fort Mill/Rock Hill??

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
Hey TRC i look forward to playing in the tourneys this time. I do have to work at three on the six so i don't know when i will be able to make it. I'll probably if i can sign up for all the events. Take care and see you soon.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Sweet hope you do well my friend.

I hope everyone is excited for this. For some reason, I'm really not... Haha...
looks like we might have ****ing storms AGAIN, because we all know I can't have one day without God pissing all over my plans...

zCasanova

Smash Lord
I've got work @ 6 o'clock, but I'm still going to come for this, I know doubles won't take three hours.

If there aren't enough for Melee singles, any chance of starting doubles early?

Edit: I'll even bring two setups to make things run quicker.

And chairs.

And maybe a table.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
as long as there isn't some huge outcry against it, I'm fine with waiting. you plan on doing doubles and singles I imagine?
Yea, but NVMind

Money shotage/ Dev having to be back by 530ish, and woman woes... dammit.

Sorry man, Khoaz, i'll show u guys Sonic next time, as best i can

If i'm still here

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
ah, I see, sorry you can't make it Jman

sure Dev we'll start doubles whenever you get here, say 1ish or so? Melee won't run. If we have enough peeps for Melee it can be pushed to whenever. How unfortunate for Melee... I appreciate you coming even though you have to work, sir. We'll try to make this run fast, FINALLY FAST DOT COM LOLASONMAIZNM

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
**** it...

Im no longer a "Low Tier Hero"
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=236407
**** new tier list...

But its thanks to me and teh good sonics putting a whooping on the rest of the cast, xD

Edit: Im pretty much content in poverty. My bills equal more than my income. I shall attend the next one with a smile... let me kno ASAP so i can request it.

And irony: im going to Columbia all day sunday... niece's first trip to the zoo

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
**** it...

Im no longer a "Low Tier Hero"
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=236407
**** new tier list...

But its thanks to me and teh good sonics putting a whooping on the rest of the cast, xD

Edit: Im pretty much content in poverty. My bills equal more than my income. I shall attend the next one with a smile... let me kno ASAP so i can request it.

And irony: im going to Columbia all day sunday... niece's first trip to the zoo
I could smell Sonic moving up in the next tier list, cuz thats how beast all the Sonic players are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom