• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRC presents "YAY WON EVERYTHING!" ===RESULTS UP first page===

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I shall attend the next one with a smile... let me kno ASAP so i can request it.
I assume this is referring to my tourneys, this will be the last one as I'm moving in like a couple of days after the completion of it...

uh... hope everyone is going to have fun and stuff... yeah... tournament time... hmm... wish I could get excited again

Khaoz

Smash Journeyman
Sorry man, Khoaz, i'll show u guys Sonic next time, as best i can
noo! it's cool dude. I'll take a rain check on our steak match =)

but im definately coming tomorrow along with 3 others. I'm also bringing a TV and MAYBE a wii. Nothing to sit it on though, I'm sorry =(.

EDIT: Forgot to ask since I dont see it anywhere...is this MK banned and whats the buy in? I just have an MK main coming with me and he was just checking.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Meta Knight is not banned.

Repeat.

Meta Knight is not banned.

He is legal, cause Snake is legal, lol, and it's Brawl... the game deserves Meta Knight, IMO...

<3

5 dollar entry to everything, prize is cash money divided 70 / 30, I don't take anything out the pot (in fact, I added money to the pot in the last tourneys, might not be able to this time)

hope people remember to bring 5 dollar bills, I won't have as much change this time >_<

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
dude that mk stuff is bull****. me and devin and bo have been prepping for a mk free tournament for two weeks now, you pull this **** on us.... i just think were gonna pass now. where do you get off?

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Its not the fact that MK is banned, Its the fact that this was a non MK tournament until the morning of.

false advertisement....didn't know what i was getting myself into.

imagine all your life, you've wanted to go to paris

then one day, you find a round trip ticket for $5

you get on the plane, eating first class cashews all the way there only to disembark in ****ing germany

wtf is that ****, trading the language of love for ****ing guttural gutter speak

ich habt vushtanden mother ****ers

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Its not the fact that MK is banned, Its the fact that this was a non MK tournament until the morning of.

false advertisement....didn't know what i was getting myself into.

imagine all your life, you've wanted to go to paris

then one day, you find a round trip ticket for $5

you get on the plane, eating first class cashews all the way there only to disembark in ****ing germany

wtf is that ****, trading the language of love for ****ing guttural gutter speak

ich habt vushtanden mother ****ers

ZIEG HEILl!

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
wtf
I told you guys

ON MY LAST TOURNAMENT
I wouldn't ban Meta Knight

then at Devin's, I even said again, multiple times "yeah Meta doesn't deserve to be banned"

not like any amazing MK player will be there or something. and if you lose to a scrubby one it's not MK's fault it's yours >_>

honestly, Yay's Snake will still place first I bet, regardless of any Meta Knight entry. I mean seriously...

edit : remember when I went to Dev's the first time and I planned on using MK cause I didn't know he was banned? that sucked for me but I dealt with it...

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I hope people had a good time
but

SOMEONE
TOOK MY
****ING GAMECUBE CONTROLLER
and it -better- be by mistake. someone better be like oh yah my bad here it is.

it's black. has a white sticker with a blue heart on it.
the L trigger does not work properly.

this controller has been with me for years and years.

it disappeared after Brawl ended and a lot of people went home.
Mazen's also went missing. it is the classic indigo color.

please return them. I will drive to your house and pick it up if you want. I need that controller. it's sentimental value is beyond belief.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
I hope people had a good time
but

SOMEONE
TOOK MY
****ING GAMECUBE CONTROLLER
and it -better- be by mistake. someone better be like oh yah my bad here it is.

it's black. has a white sticker with a blue heart on it.
the L trigger does not work properly.

this controller has been with me for years and years.

it disappeared after Brawl ended and a lot of people went home.
Mazen's also went missing. it is the classic indigo color.

please return them. I will drive to your house and pick it up if you want. I need that controller. it's sentimental value is beyond belief.
It's in the cup holder of my car... I don't know how... but, I'm also missing two controllers: one black, the other gray (missing rubber grip on d-stick).

So, yeah, I'll meet you half way, because I also forgot Bo's USB mouse—it was hooked up to the laptop with the Brawl brackets. <--REALLY NEED THIS

Anyway, great tournament TRC, I'm pretty sure it was SC's biggest so far, in '09—props to you for that, and for providing a wonderful venue—gonna miss it when you're gone.

If you have the results for it, I'd like to make a few shout outs, met some pretty cool people today—if not, I'll try to do it by memory.

Khaoz

Smash Journeyman
@TRC: Just checked my controller (also black) and did not see a white sticker with a heart or any marking of any kind, so I'm pretty sure it's mine. I will definitely have the rest of my crew that I rode up with check theirs and make sure its not yours or Mazen's as well, and I will let you know asap.Sorry it was taken though, man.

EDIT: ok. just read Devins post...

SHOUTS OUTS!

TRC: thanks for hosting this tournament! Was my first official one in SC and the first time I got to play alot of the SC brawlers.I know it was alot with SF4 going on too (soo much hype!). but yeah, sux its your last one, but I'll maybe see you around? (get back to you about the controllers!)

Yay: you are crazy bro! so much trash talk in the SF4 room xD.wish we'd gotten more matches in but the actual tourney set we played was legit. next time there's no clock though, dont expect me to move.haha.nice job on first (sorta.lol)

Devin: from what I got of your marth in teams, it was pretty beastly. definitely want friendlies next time! ( let me know if something local comes up too!)

L: nice set we played! you adjusted VERY quickly after those first couple of IC grabs I got! I'm pretty sure I only got one that entire 2nd match.very impressive mental game though. next time we play will be interesting =)

Nexus: fun matches we played! ugh...dont know why I didnt think to ban Japes!but eh...guess thats what this sites for huh?lol. But that last game was insanely close. beat me fair and square. Completely happy going out that way. =) hope to play again in the future! (and stop calling me your hero!llol)

Ramz: very nice Wario! It's nice to see Wario repped and actually played well. we had a really good set

Bo (i think?didnt use a tag): you seemed like a pretty chill guy and definitely knew your brawl. good stuff in teams and fun set in singles. hope to play you again

Snap.: didn't get to play you at all ( actually don't even think I watched you play =/) but you seemed like a pretty cool dude.Friendlies soon!

Fox main with epic dreads (didnt get your name =( ): It was really cool talking brawl with you. you're a very confident player and I can really tell you know and understand the game well. from what I saw, you play a pretty insane fox! wanted to play you but never had the chance to =/. hopefully soon!

Lucas main I played in teams: haha, you were funny to play against.Matches were just really fun. =) hopefully we'll get single in next time.

Fox main he teamed with: legit fox. keep playing him! for not knowing the sonic match up, you still played really well against me.

Drage: scared me in teams that one match! xD. but 3rds pretty good. we'll work on the falco matchup. ;)

Tokenz: keep playing MK! yeah, you'll get tons of crap for it and some...well.... most will complain but who cares? someones gotta do it. be the Dojo/M2K of the Southeast and if he gets banned, be the reason it happens.(same goes for the Falco matchup thing too.lol)

Blaze: if you do decide to go less competitive in brawl and focus on getting you SF4 game back, I'll train right there with you when I can. I got your back.

I know I definitely missed some pple,and if so im sorry. I'm calling tired johns for now. haha. overall, fun tourney. =)

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
will post shoutouts when I wake up tomorrow.

dev I will probably see you at Plasma Pikmin's thing on 13th if that is okay

and cause I am having a hard time comprehending right now, does that mean you have my controller?

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
^^^ epic dreads Area my friend or malik.

Also, i have one question to ask yay. Can i ban falco. Lol@thatguy

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
I like to ride this thing called the **** train. I give people rides on it.

Let me give you the lowdown...

HEEEEEERE THEY COME!
CLICKETY-CLACK,

D
O
W
N

T
H
E

T
R
A
C
K
S
!

IT'S LOTS & LOTS OF TRAINS!

TWO OF THE GREATEST TRAIN VIDEOS WE'VE EVER OFFERED! AND NOW THROUGH THIS SPECIAL TV OFFER, YOU GET TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!

YOU GET BIG TRAINS,

LITTLE TRAINS,

STEAM TRAINS,

DIESEL, FREIGHT AND PASSENGER TRAINS,

EVEN TRAINS THAT BLOW THROUGH SNOW!

OLD TRAINS,

NEW TRAINS,

FAST TRAINS,

SLLLLLOOOOOOOWWWWW TRAINS,

SSSSSSSSSMOKIN' TRAINS!

EVEN TRAINS FROM
AROUND THE WORLD!

+PLUS+

TOY TRAINS,

TROLLEY TRAINS,

AND MUCH MUCH MORE!
WHEN YOU ORDER
LOTS & LOTS OF TRAINS!
HEEEEEEAR THE WHISTLE BLOW!

FEEEEEEL THE HEAT!

SMEEEEELL THE SMOKE!

AS THESE TITANS OF THE TRACKS THUNDER ON BY!

KIDS LOVE 'EM TOO!

YOU'LL LOVE LOTS & LOTS OF TRAINS! AND REMEMBER, THIS SPECTACULAR TWO-TAPE SET IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES!

SO HOP ON BOARD AND GET TWO GRRRREAT TAPES FOR ONE GRRRREAT PRICE!

GET LOTS & LOTS OF TRAINS!

SATISFACTION. GUARANTEED!

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
Gooooood stuff~

Yeah, I thoroughly enjoyed myself at this one. Great mix of people, good turnout, a bunch of people I'd never met before, and consequently got to meet :D
Wish I'd had a bit more time to meet some people for real, but hey, it's cool. Hopefully I'll run into you guys again soon.

TRC- You da man! Once again, thanks for providing this awesome venue that's soooo close to my house D: Sucks that you might be moving, but hey, it is what it is~ Thanks for hosting this while you could!

Snap- Hahaha, you're such a clown, dude. It's fun to be in the same room with you. I didn't mention today how I was rofling when suddenly Low Tier Heroes popped up on WiFi Friday night...

V/Mike- Great match, man. You pulled out some crazy stuff on your last stock to take down that lead I had on you... and you came back and won! Good stuff. Hope we fight again someday soon.

N3XUS- I enjoyed watching your Falco, man. You've got this degree of precision and control that I envy. I'm also really mad we didn't get to play a match, but it's my fault- after I play a tournament, I normally get a little out of the notion of playing the game, so by the time I'd bounced back, I think you were gone =/ Ah well, I hope I'll run into you again soon.

Khaoz- I never actually got a chance to watch you directly, but by glancing at screens from across the room, I was really impressed with your Sonic- you run a mad fast one D:
Your crew was mad cool too- where do you guys live? Maybe we could play sometime, if these SC tournaments don't happen as much as before :O

Devin- <3

Yay- This dude has some of the best comments. I swear I'm bringing a mic to the next one.
I'MMA GET YOU ONE OF THESE TIMES! Meanwhile, while I wait for that time, I'll just graduate from college, get married and raise a few children... BUT IT'S GONNA HAPPEN!

DragE- I enjoyed our set quite a bit! From the first match when I was like "I don't want to ban anything" and it goes straight to Yoshi's, all the way to the final match when I was like "I'MMA SPIKE YOU" and you were like "YOU AIN'T GONNA SPIKE ME SON", good stuff, lol. I had lots of fun. I meant to say something to you guys as you were leaving, but I didn't get the chance... We'll have to play again sometime. :D

Bah, I'm sure I'm missing someone, but it's 4:45 AM, I need to get some sleep. T_T

EDIT: HOLY GOD THE POST ABOVE ME IS AMAZING.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Hey... im trying to go to Plasma Pikmins thing. Sicne they gayed me out of this one... i think thye kinna owe me this tourney. So im essentially a shoe in. But i do have to figure out transport. Marlene DOES have to work.. so i likley need a ride.

And if anyone wants to see JUST how i made my main jump more than any other character.... I'll happily show you at Plasma's, xD

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Shoutouts --

RC -- I had the most ****ed up dream about you last night, where you died on a set of escalators, holding a rose. It was all over the news, and the lady reporters kept saying, "Ironic, it is, that his entire life revolved around video games... how fitting it was that they took his life." WTF! Then someone was like, "Yeah, he was playing with guns in the front room. They had a shotgun, and two pistols—they should have known not to shoot them around explosives..." Then I woke up, because I was just like, wtf is this ****. So, stay away from guns, and explosives, and escalators and roses.

Area 6 -- Grats on third, WiFi sucks, and next time I won't give you ten bucks 'cuz I have to jet. Nice Fox though, you play him weird as ****, took me a minute to recalibrate my settings when you didn't dair, dair, dair, utilt, utilt, usmash as an approach >_<"

N3xus -- Nice Falco, hate we didn't get to play a set. Good job against the ICs, though.

Khaoz -- Check those controllers, I need mines back. Beastly Sonic, though, you definitely play a lot different that JMan. Aggressive play style, not land camping with Sonic's speed, consistently going for and getting that bair kill—I like it.

Thunder -- **** LUCAS AND THAT USMASH... </3 Getting better everyday.

L' -- L4D campaign only allows four people to play at once.

DragE -- WTF, I watched your Bowser play N3xus, you should've had that ****. I think she deserves the new DIKNG tag, because I saw her take that Bowser to 268% against Falco on Pirate Ship. Water and all. Future reference: that's a terrible CP against Falco. Props for being the only female Smasher I know of in SC, and for having a crazy ***... Bowser? Nice.

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
I guess i know people so ill post shoutouts

Devin- Nice marth, Wtf happened first match to me?. Anyway thanks for the 10 bucks and i played you so next time it wont end like that.

Yay- <<BAMF funny as **** but you deff got the knee several time in falcon dittos GET *****. grats on first bro the meta thing gave me a head ache, Do you remember the guy asking can he ban falco LOL

Khaos- if thats how its spelled you did me a favor when you lost to nexxus Ic's and sonic just piss me off But theres no hiding from lasers there gonna hit you sometime. Otherwise nice **** everybody was around corner whispering " i dont wanna fight that i'c"

V the lucas guy funny story i told you NOT to get mad after the game and you just screamed ****! and looked like you were gonna break the ground. Nice lucas try not to chase with pk thunder fox has a reflector :)

SNAP- FUNNY MOTHER ****ER LOLOL MIKE HEY MIKE There he is lol (inside joke) But yea man Thats how it starts.

The crew thunder L and Azzy Good **** guys thanks for the ride. i might be going up to anime Charleston with kiwiyon and troy is gonna be there with his family so this might get crazy lol

Edit- WIFI DOES NOT SUCK DEV, QUIT LIFE. Also i asked yay for a 5$ money match and he said no. Coward :)

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Why fear IC???

Oh, Khoaz played them. Its a very funny Sawnik match if you avoid there grab. They get uber gimped, lol. Who did KHoaz lose to? Dev and Yay??

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
These are the results, I don't know all of them since like 17 people entered.

Singles
1. Yay (Snake/MK) [split]
1/2. Devin (Marth) [split]
3 Area_6 (Fox)
4. N3XUS (Falco)
5. Khaoz (Sonic/ICs)
5. ???

(Devin and I split, he had to go to work and didn't have time to play out any sets)

Doubles
1. Yay+TRC
2. Devin+Bo
3. Khaoz's team?

Brawl+ Singles
1. Yay (Wolf/Fox)
2. Byron (Link)
3. TRC (Falco, Fox, PT)
4. Juber (Pikachu)

LH621

Smash Rookie
For Brawl+, you may as well say that i just used Link cause the other 2 got ran over so fast, it was like they never existed =/

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
Me and Dev split as well sir yay!

and dont be using fox bro, idc if its brawl+ son!

Also Khaos lost to Nexxus

Khaoz

Smash Journeyman
Why fear IC???

Oh, Khoaz played them. Its a very funny Sawnik match if you avoid there grab. They get uber gimped, lol. Who did KHoaz lose to? Dev and Yay??
Yeah, I secondary ICs.

Got put out of winners by Yay.

match 1. ICs vs Snake. me
match 2. Sonic vs MK. him (***** me too =/ )
match 3. ICs vs MK.him (seemed to last so insanely long.lol)

losers semis with N3XUS.

match 1. ICs vs falco. him.
match 2. Sonic vs MK. me
match 3. Sonic vs falco. him. (really close game!)

(need to change my sig, bc i dont play half of the characters on there anymore.lol)

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
For Brawl+, you may as well say that i just used Link cause the other 2 got ran over so fast, it was like they never existed =/
you may as well have said he only used Diddy Kong vs me and that I quit B+ because of it.

gee, and I thought I made it pretty clear the last time people were playing B+ at my house and I said how much I couldn't stand those ****ing bananas. but whatever, I guess some people are used to playing to win, instead of picking who they like most and just playing for fun. Then again, you play Bridget, and lord knows I've heard of people wanting to quit GG cause of that. Suppose I never realized what kind of person you were until yesterday.
Oh.
Well.

now that this tourney is over I can go ahead and say
I've had a pretty heavy dose of disrespect at this tournament. Lots of trash laying about. Burnt copy of Tatsunoko was stolen (wtf for) hopefully someone has Mazen's controller and will realize it... There are HUGE MARKS all over the wooden floors, and on the walls, so even if I was staying in Columbia, my parents would see this and never let me host anything ever. I don't even know how this happened. I can't really believe how badly the floor is scratched up. So much disrespect.

Then again, some people decided to help and clean up stuff (like random *** footprints on the wall????????????? really wtf) but by that point it was already enough to make me wish I had never hosted the **** thing.

Glad people had fun, even if I had a venue I wouldn't host again though. **** meta knight, **** brawl+, **** bananas, **** street fighter 4,
**** all games except Guilty Gear and Melee
**** me

====
Ramz has the results on his laptop
====

EVERLASTING YAY - your train comment is the best thing ever. it's like someone reached in my head, took out how I feel about that commercial, and plattered it up here.
you're the best man plain and simple. always a pleasure. come see me some time while Reflex visits (if)
updated the first post of this thread just for you

Devin thanks so much for helping out you are seriously the man x 100, and that dream of me is so ****ed up I don't know where to begin but I LOVE IT and put it up as my AIM away message for now lol
good **** on Marth and sorry about Meta Knight, I am now convinced he deserves the ban

Snap. Did you lose to any Meta Knights? and I -am- offended by the CHRIS FARLEY COMMENT. you can just call me fat, we don't have to take it to the next level LOL

Khaoz - you're one cool dude man. good Sonic, glad you had fun.
Khaoz crew - you were all nice. glad to have you.

Thunder and co - good to see you all again. hopefully I can see you once more, somehow some way.

ZEADRO / (NOT JUBER LOL) why the **** did I think that was your name? who's name is that?
anyway. hope you got home safe. thanks for making it out despite the problems.

Marques - thanks for walking to my house good to see you again

Keon and company - sorry no Guilty Gear happened : ( everyone was waiting for the loud epicness to happen.
Zack... you're the best. PEACH'S LEGS

Yoshido - where were you at?

SF4 shoutouts to go on shoryuken
except an extra one for Justin and his crew cause they were all ****ing cool. BAYSIDE SAMURAI MUTHA ****AAAAA

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
Well thanks for having over at the house man sorry if i didn't help clean up that much. I think it was awesome that everyone helped get my broken car outta the road like that. THANKS EVERYONE!!

zCasanova

Smash Lord
That's what a good DI-King would do.

Because, you can't KO a DI-King—only through boredom, and pity for their opponents, will they DI toward the blast zones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom