• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TransCanada Tournament ~ EC vs WC June 30th - Largest Tournament in CDN history!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McD

Smash Journeyman
Pff... who doesnt have AIDS these days. Syphilis or Gonorrhea on the other hand... now thats proof.
Hell, our group has a stream of AIDS
Grow to love
and of course, that Team America song, "Everyong has AIDS!"

.shu//masaharu

Smash Cadet
I've never eaten at Toca Bell before, nor do I plan to. I could bring a few packs of instant ramen though xD

I did that at PhoenyxFyre's Smashfest last year >>;;

Xelyst

-_-
i'll come with anthony and brenden assuming i can bum a ride. If not then i'll make it anyway lol

apparently wes and pc -might- come

omg anthony i'll play u in 3rdS!! i herd chet plays sum

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
I've never eaten at Toca Bell before, nor do I plan to. I could bring a few packs of instant ramen though xD

I did that at PhoenyxFyre's Smashfest last year >>;;
And I brought like 2 boxes of granola bars.

Oh yea how do we sign up for the crew battle? Do we have to meet a certain skill level, or is it the captains decision of who's on and who's not.

.shu//masaharu

Smash Cadet
Yo, Noodles are the best! But Taco Bell PWNS!
Note that I was talking about Toca Bell.

Oh and SZX, are you sure that the crew battle isn't just a waste of our money? You're probably the only one who is any good anyways... The rest of us might just slow everyone down.

D

Deleted member

Are you sure it wouldn't be..."live"

you seem to like that phrase Mr. Sar

.shu//masaharu

Smash Cadet
Yeah, that would. It's awesome because this tourney was announced very early, and happens when the summer break starts. People will have the time and opportunity to prepare for this one.

homsar

Smash Ace
Mr. Sar eh? I like it, makes me sound offical. And yes, it would be live but live is when its gonna be really fun. Sick is when something awsome is going down, possibly at a live event.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Note that I was talking about Toca Bell.

Oh and SZX, are you sure that the crew battle isn't just a waste of our money? You're probably the only one who is any good anyways... The rest of us might just slow everyone down.
Oh, I meant the EC vs WC crew battle.

Go go EC!

.shu//masaharu

Smash Cadet
Oh, I meant the EC vs WC crew battle.

Go go EC!
Well yeah, I knew that's what you were talking about. I just meant that there is no way anyone in our crew other than you can actually represent this half of Canada. There are so many high-level competitors here that people like some of the guys in our crew will just serve to humiliate and dishonour the seasoned veterans who are trying to cover for our mistakes.

And besides, now we know how they are choosing it so whatever.

Locke)

Smash Ace
Shu don't be so rough about yourself. We're nice people (for the most part, watch out for Dice and Chet IRL). I'm up for some friendlies with anyone from that area, because I haven't played most of yas.

tect

Smash Journeyman
i'm sure that number limit won't account for tables tvs chairs etc. cuz it's a gym right? not an "activity room" or whatever. maybe that won't come up =D

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
If I went theoretically would people play me in 3rd strike and GGXXS or AC?
Melty Blood: Act Cadenza? I have Re-Act on my comp, but I don't know how to play so.. I'll gladly play you at 3s though.
Edit: 400th post, can't have done it w/o chet's awesome guidance. He still pwns. He is the greatest at smash.

notttttt
You borated me you ungrateful *******, I will bite your ears off.
Shu don't be so rough about yourself. We're nice people (for the most part, watch out for Dice and Chet IRL).
That's it you're going down.

.shu//masaharu

Smash Cadet
Shu don't be so rough about yourself. We're nice people (for the most part, watch out for Dice and Chet IRL). I'm up for some friendlies with anyone from that area, because I haven't played most of yas.
I'm only talking about the EC vs WC thing though. Friendlies and MMs are always good.

Oh, and there IS a normal tournament part to this thing right? Not just the EC vs WC?

McD

Smash Journeyman
I could probably bring power cord, and GC
if needed?
(is . . . it . . . needed)

.shu//masaharu

Smash Cadet
I thought we weren't supposed to be posting about bringing stuff? Ah well, I can bring a GC/Wii + a TV.

I have an idea for the website though. Why don't we make a Wiki? =D

cemo

white walker
I think it'll go something like this:

Kryptocide
Waveshiner X
Elefterios
Unknown(numbers)

tell me if i'm on the right track~!

Dice

Smash Lord
But Phen is correct, I personally think all we need to do is give kyrptocide all 40 stocks and EC would win by 39 stocks.

.shu//masaharu

Smash Cadet
Are the good EC players not smashers?

Oh wait, Smashers were the group of people who wanted an alcohol ban when confederation came around. That means...

*GASP* Konkey, you want to ban alcohol?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom